Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing ☆The Moon's Desires.☆ [NOT Actively Looking!]

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 21:55:09 )
@Lunakiri: Oh wow. that psych ward thing sounds incredibly interesting :O I think i'd actually be game for something like that.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 02:05:00 )
@Shadami: the beauty of it, too, is the fact that anyone can play anything. It's based on a shirt story of mine, and oh so open ended. Lol. Well, what it is that could be there, anyway.

But cool! Is there anything you feel we should figure out ahead of time before jumping in? (some people prefer more, others prefer less, so I have to ask. Lol)

Donator — xe/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 03:25:22 )
@Lunakiri: hi!! are you still looking? c:

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 03:29:01 )
@creativitea: That I am =)

Sadly, the idea I listed may have been snatched up by someone else already. So I'm kinda fresh outta ideas for the moment. ^^;; We could easily figure something out though, I'm sure~<3

Donator — xe/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 04:03:10 )
@Lunakiri: we can come up with something else, then! :)
how about something fantasy or scifi-ish?

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 04:07:54 )
@creativitea: I am always game for fantasy. I'm nto so interested in most scifi though, admittedly.

Now, if fantasy....
medieval fantasy?
epic fantasy?
modern fantasy?

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 05:43:30 )
New idea added!

I don’t know if this one would work, but it was something that crossed my mind.
One of our characters was attacked, rendered in a coma, and may very well never wake. The other character knows they have information, they have to. There is nothing to go on for WHO is responsible for the attack. No leads, no nothing.

Said character then researches what to do. Finds a magic based means to help.

After it’s set up, they are then put into a medically induced come right next to the other character… and their mentally enters the other.

The victim though, does not have a very pleasant head. The damage which was due to both physical damage, and an unknown aspect - which was magic - had made her head essentially a mine field.

And the other character has to find them within their own head, and help them get out of there.

Donator — xe/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 06:16:32 )
@Lunakiri: i mean i'm a little confused by it, but it sounds interesting, so it could be cool!
i don't really have a preference on fantasy, i've only done a little of it so far, so i haven't tested too much different stuff yet.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 06:18:23 )
@creativitea:

Well if you're not sure on the differences...
Modern is ... well, take today's world and add fantastical things. Magic, creatures, etc.

Medival... is ... well, yeah. That's self explanitory.

Epic is a whole new world. Narnia. Sword of Truth. Etc.

Andw hat confuses ya? Mebe I can help clarify

Donator — xe/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 17:33:27 )
@Lunakiri: oh sorry i meant i was confused with the plot of the new idea you added! i should have specified.
i do kinda like the sound of an epic fantasy also, tho. if you wanna do that

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 21:36:39 )
@creativitea: No worries =)

But what confuses ya about it? Maybe I can help clarify it a bit ^ ^

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 22:56:28 )
@Lunakiri: I'm sure I could come up with something. I like making character bios :3

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 23:08:50 )
@Shadami: Make up all you want, I don't wanna see it. XD I like characters to be revealed as the story progresses. =)

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 23:13:47 )
Sure no problem.
@Lunakiri:
Any humanoid race works right?

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 02:09:07 )
@Shadami: yup. I mean sure, you could do non-humanoid, but that might net a bit of a dull or boring thread. Lol. Methinks we would need interaction between us.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 04:18:02 )
I just meant there are tons of different ones and I wanted to make sure whatever I decided on was cool
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — xe/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 04:38:44 )
@Lunakiri: like the magic inside-the-head bit is where i'm not quite able to process what's happening.
so if you could tell me a lil more about how that goes down, that would help ^^

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 06:20:56 )
@creativitea: Person A = in a coma.
Person B = finds some magic to transfer their mental state, their consciousness, into Person A's head to help them get out.

What's.... not clear about that?

Donator — xe/they Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 06:26:53 )
@Lunakiri: it's the getting them out part i'm most confused with i guess. like how that would go? idk sry for being dumb >.<
please ping me, i am ditzy!

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/10 06:35:23 )
@creativitea: Not dumb. I hadn't touched on that, because I haven't thought that far ahead. XD
Part of me considered having it that it's NOT a good ending if it wrote itself that way. Have it that whomever it is dies while their friend or whatever is in their head, thus, essentially, killing both.

I dunno. I think it might be something more for a short story instead of a thread, admittedly. It was an idea that occurred to me, and if it works, that's awesome. If it doesn't, something to keep in mind for writing. XD
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.