Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts The Lupa Clan: Where Werewolves plus other peoples gather

For a grand total of 0!
Voltie Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/1 23:15:40 )
I'm little upset. this user on gaia is causing me problems and been harrasing me and Allie on there. here's example:

she claims that Allie has been flaming on there. she also the one who claims that I scammed my friend when I was working on it!! I like to block her, but I need to report her to Admin, Lanzer. I want to unbanned my old account but, I don't have enough evidence that proves she was involved. she claims that it was caused by my adblocker but she don't know I used good view page source that show that blocked post.
example: <div id="post-5" class="postOdd bbcode-swap-blocked-group post"> then explain this? this post was not curated my me or Allie. It was done anonymous.
EDIT: She Disabled my friend's Trading pass and gifting.

For a grand total of 0!
Voltie Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/11/1 23:16:05 )
I'm little upset. this user on gaia is causing me problems and been harrasing me and Allie on there. here's example:
[[spoiler]she claims that Allie has been flaming on there. she also the one who claims that I scammed my friend when I was working on it!! I like to block her, but I need to report her to Admin, Lanzer. I want to unbanned my old account but, I don't have enough evidence that proves she was involved. she claims that it was caused by my adblocker but she don't know I used good view page source that show that blocked post.
[spoiler=example]
<div id="post-5" class="postOdd bbcode-swap-blocked-group post">
then explain this? this post was not curated my me or Allie. It was done anonymous.

Voltie Posted 5 months ago ( 2023/11/25 23:13:57 )
@micki chiba: yo you kind-of double-posted in there, are you alright?

Voltie Posted 5 hours ago ( 2024/05/2 07:08:47 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: Yes. I can easily get back at him. you know the two rules he BROKE.
My Store

there's a Hunter who killed the queen of all gaia...whoever you are you will be known as "Killer of ALL gaia" and Have no respect. I know who you are! everyone will know that you killed my 17-year old account. what next? go after my friends? It's over, Killer Queen of All gaia...

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.