Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts After the event hangout

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 19:48:49 )

Hack the server and boot the chat owner.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 19:50:01 )

That's the kind of thing that fractures groups. If she's the leader she needs to lead and protect her users.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 19:51:34 )

[ The problem really is that we all know each other personally as friends. This is a group of locals that all live around here. So it makes it harder to extract from the situation. ]

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 19:53:24 )

Ooof yeah that makes it difficult if you see each other in the same circles. But what he's doing is not ok and someone needs to put their foot down about it.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 19:55:17 )

[ Another mod and I are both starting to put our foot down about him. We're just tired of giving him more chances. Hell he went to the chat owner, and begged her to make me like him as a friend again. It's like. Him doing that is exactly why I don't want to be friends with him. He's manipulative as Hell. ]

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 19:55:55 )

Wow that's pretty gross. Like, dude, respect is earned and you're not doing a good job here.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 19:57:01 )

[ >w> He's just mad no one wants to see his boy parts. ]

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 19:58:02 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Wow, the owner needs to stop putting him before everyone. He sounds so toxic. Maybe the owner wants to be a people pleaser and keep him and the group happy, but the group can’t be happy as long as he’s running around doing the crap he’s doing.
This is how people break away and make their own groups, when problems like this are left unchecked.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 19:58:46 )

I feel bored.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 19:58:51 )

[ We've already split because of this guy once. The original chat owner nuked the entire chat because of him. ]

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 19:59:17 )

Holy crap why are they even allowing him in it again then?

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 20:00:07 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

He reminds me of a furry version of Louis CK. >__> Pretty sure what he’s doing is borderline rape.
Also, if he was the reason for the original split, ya’ll have to get rid of him, or punish him to let him know he’s on thin ice.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 20:03:56 )

[ He has the current chat owner wrapped around his little finger. He has Asperger's and had an abusive childhood. Which he has told us about that childhood in great detail for all the sympathy points. So she literally sees him as her adopted child. There in lies the rub. He's used his past and mental disorder to get out of basically every situation. Just now are people starting to see him for what he is. He also likes to buy people shit to make them like him. And does nice things like build kitchen shelves entirely for free. Hard to hate on someone who'll do that for you. Even if he's toxic as balls. ]

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 20:04:21 )

@Tsundererra: Already made up your mind about the two items? XD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 20:07:41 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@vengeance: I just looked up the tootsie poses, and that leg pose turned me off. xD
But I do like the autumn one and I’m debating getting the spring showers because of that pee background...
For now I’ll settle for an angelic and that autumn one.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 20:09:03 )

@Tsundererra: Come back with an offer when you are ready.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 20:09:39 )

[ Ooo almost got enough volts >w< ]

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 20:12:12 )

Yeh this thread is going pretty quickly.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 20:13:26 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Another Movie Addict: Yeah, he’s manipulative and toxic. >__> It’s crazy how in his mind, him doing favors and throwing free stuff negates all the bad he does and makes people like him... when in reality it doesn’t. You guys need to stop accepting his free stuff. Stop enabling him to behave this way.
I was abused as a child, and it’s something I don’t like talking about, not even for sympathy points... so him doing this irks me a bit... And since he has asperger’s, you guys need to make it known that what he’s doing isn’t right. Otherwise he’ll keep doing it.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 20:14:49 )

[ @Tsundererra: The other night he talked about how getting in trouble made him cut. Which is just. I've been trying very hard to just ignore his dumb ass. ]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.