Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 23:45:35 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Scribartz: Ohp, I definitely don’t think they’re gluten-free. )’: But I did find a gluten-free recipe if you like baking: This be the recipe!
They’re sooooo good. I just bought the mint ones and the double coated ones... ;A; I need to fight the urge to eat a whole sleeve in one sitting.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 23:49:02 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@GamerCarrot: LOL, YES, it’s fairy bread! I didn’t know it was an actual thing. I thought she just BS’d something for me because I always joked that I love all sweets. xD I regret not eating it now...
Yo, what is even vegemite made out of?! It was so unappealing in every way, but girl was eating it up on that toast.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 23:51:36 )
@Tsundererra: Just looked, I will have to try making them. Don’t think i have caster sugar though....

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 23:51:56 )
@tsundererra: It's amazing even though its only butter and sprinkles, but next time they make it give it a try and live the aussie childhood. Vegemite tastes like a bitter disappointment, it's made of yeast extracts so its super salty and not a lot of people like it. I am one of those people but some people who I call weird do eat it on toast as long as it's not thick like you would with nutella.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 23:52:55 )
@scribartz: Caster sugar is just a finely processed white sugar, white sugar will do it doesn't really make much of a difference. Yay for a baking degree I don't use in real life.

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 23:55:08 )
@GamerCarrot: oohhhh... =O This is why you are one of favourite people. Tell me how to make all the sweets!!! XD I am literally just mastering my gluten free muffins, and pancakes. Going for cakes and pies here soon!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 23:57:53 )
@scribartz: I mean I can teach you to make macarons. Gluten free is out of my expertise since I've never had to make it before except once and even then it was gluten free chocolate muffins.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 23:59:34 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Scribartz: I think you can make your own caster sugar from granulated sugar: recipe
I didn’t even know what caster sugar was. @__@

@GamerCarrot: It looks super simple to make too, so I’ll have a go at making it and sending a pic to her. xD
Yooo, I didn’t know that Vegemite was an iffy food even among Aussies. She SLATHERED her toast in it, so maybe she’s a bit of an oddity.
And yoooooo, I wish I had a baking degree now that I’m getting more into making my own stuffs. My cookies came out too sweet even though I halfed both the regular and brown sugar... and all because I added too much choco chips. Haaaaalp.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 00:03:27 )
@GamerCarrot: I know how to bake most things if it’s normal. I have to start relearning because gluten free has it’s own set of rules so it’s more relearning what I knew. I used to make some killer pies, cakes, macaroons, rolls... T-T MY world got flipped upside down man.

@Tsundererra: Carrot did me a learn on caster sugar too. XD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 00:04:52 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Scribartz: Man, google had me so confused, because some were saying you can sub brown sugar or powdered sugar, but others were like NO, GRIND UP REGULAR SUGAR. Bless Carrot’s knowledge.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 00:05:39 )
@tsundererra: Yeah my dad, mum and brother likes it and then the rest of my family its a bit of a "I can live without it" thing.
Yeah I have a certificate 4 in patisserie so I am technically a qualified pastry chef just no experience in it. Yeah that can do it, there is usually a limit on these things as much as I'd love a completely chocolate chip cookie.

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 00:09:46 )
Y’all know I’m about to go make some of these Tim tams when i get icing sugar to see what this is all about. XD They better not disappoint y’all.
Ping me for fast replies!
https://youtu.be/y4IF2WtkgtM

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 00:23:11 )
@GamerCarrot: welcome to voltra :3 nice having ya
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 16:44:24 )

@GamerCarrot: hi welcome to Voltra!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 16:51:50 )
@Laufeia: Thank you!
@pathologic: Thank you and I hope you enjoy TimTams! Everyone should try them at least once in their lives
@totalanimefan: Thank you! I feel so welcomed here

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 17:31:51 )

@GamerCarrot: aw I’m really glad. The people here are pretty nice. We are a small community so we are always looking for new peeps to join us

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 17:33:47 )
@GamerCarrot; I'm about nineteen hours late, but welcome anyway. XD
...And with that, he was gone.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 17:57:59 )
@totalanimefan: I'm so glad my friend showed me this website since everyone is so nice here!
@garrister: Thank you so much.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 22:11:02 )

@GamerCarrot: I’m glad that you joined! Invite your other friends.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/11 22:41:22 )
@gamercarrot: Howdy.
So how do you like the site so far?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.