Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 22:59:35 )
Hey my name is Carrot and I'm very new here.
I don't know exactly what to put here but I'm an Aussie if that makes me slightly more interesting. I like to think of myself as a decent roleplayer and uh yeah. Hi I can't wait to get to know you all better in the future.

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 23:01:10 )
EEEEEE! So excited!

@Tsundererra: Mah fwiend Carrot is here! I have kidnapped and dragged them onto the site. Muah ha.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 23:02:08 )

@GamerCarrot: Welcome on here. Let me send you a trade with free items.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 23:07:22 )
@scribartz: Thank you so much for showing me the website, its so cute here!
@vengeance: Thank you and I'd love to trade with you, sorry I can't give you anything in return for being so kind.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 23:08:50 )

@GamerCarrot: No worries. These are free so I need nothing in return. I love helping out new people.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 23:10:11 )
@vengeance: You are so kind! No wonder Scribz really wanted me to join.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 23:10:42 )

@GamerCarrot: Yes we have many kind people on here.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 23:13:23 )
@vengeance: I can tell, I'm so glad Scribz told me about this place, I was actually looking for another website to Roleplay on and they suggested this one.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 23:14:08 )

@GamerCarrot: Yeh we also have an active rolplay community.

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 23:14:58 )
@GamerCarrot: <3 Glad you're liking it!
We shall have all the fun on here.

=3

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 23:16:45 )
@vengeance: I can't wait to get into it!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 23:20:44 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Scribartz: YAAAASSSS, bring all your friends over to the dark side!!!

@GamerCarrot: Hello Carrot! Nice to have you on here. Feel free to check out the role playing forum to see how things are poppin’.
There’s also an event going on for a couple more days, so make sure to get your lanterns on and get them free items. Your friend Scribartz is an awesome person, and you must be an awesome person too. xD
Btw, I’ve recently become obsessed with Aussie sweets after discovering the goodness that is TimTams. I tried to make lamingtons the other day, but idk if I made it right since I’ve never tried it before. :’) Gonna order some cherry ripes whenever I can afford the shipping. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 23:25:06 )
@tsundererra: Hello! I'm honestly nothing special seriously xD. I'm just some random aussie that Scribartz found looking for an RP.
TimTams are glorious and everyone should at least become addicted to it once in their lives, lamingtons are basically cakes covered in chocolate and coconut so not too difficult to mess up so I'm sure they turned out fine. Cherry ripes are also good, not a huge fan to be honest but I do like them on occasion, maybe you should try some Vegemite too while you are at it. xD

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 23:33:16 )
@Tsundererra: Ahhh! I will! Turning the to the place with the good chocolate chip cookies one person at a time.

@GamerCarrot: What are Tim Tams! I feel like I’m missing out. XD

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 23:35:46 )
@scribartz: YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF TIMTAMS! THE GLORIOUS CHOCOLATE COVER CHOCOLATE BISCUITS. The fact that people haven't heard of TimTams still shocks me to this day because they've never experienced the glorious thing that is called a TimTam slam, where you bite the ends of the timtam and use it as a straw for your coffee, tea or hot chocolate.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 23:38:39 )
tiiiiiiiimtaaaaaaaaamsssssssss

I had an australian friend bring them when she visited a few years back.

And then at one point, a local grocery store sold them. :vivi-celebrate:
I need to see if they still do.......

Also,
WELCOME
Please ping! I get distracted easily.

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 23:39:08 )
@GamerCarrot: I mean we have these like wafer straw thingies that have chocolate coating on the inside? But I can’t have them as I’m glute intolerant. XD But they sound so delicious. =O
Also a meme i found recently said
Aussies are the British Texans. XD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 23:40:36 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Scribartz: OMG YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT TIMTAMS ARE?!?! My Canadian friend was the one who introduced them to me, so I thought it was just Americans who were missing out...

@GamerCarrot: I have zero RP skills, so that’s definitely a special skill you have. The few RPers I’ve talked to on here seem to like the RP scene here. Plus you and Scribartz can start your own thing there if nothing tickles your fancy.
It definitely tasted chocolatey and coconut-y, so maybe I got it right. xD Definitely want to taste the real thing one day. And LOOOL omg, my coworker’s Aussie gf ate vegemite for breakfast once... it looked like black tar. Nope nope nope. She also made me this toast with sprinkles and butter that looked like diabetes bread. D’x

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 23:41:56 )
@Tsundererra: xD No the case I guess. Lol!! I generally can’t eat a lot of good sweets anymore though. Maybe if I find a gluten free recipe for copycat Tim tams? I can make some and experience it?
Ping me for fast replies!
https://youtu.be/y4IF2WtkgtM

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 23:43:50 )
@tsundererra: Scribz and I are planning on doing something since it is my first time here on the website so I've got that covered at least. xD
And yeah vegemite is basically black tar in a jar (did not intend that to rhyme but oh well) and OMG ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE WONDERS THAT IS FAIRY BREAD! That's every kids dream, you know its a party when fairy bred gets whipped out of some tupperware container.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.