Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Yo, what's up Docs?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 08:53:40 )
uwu:
@LupaPrinceRomulus: Oh it's no problem at all. It's the least I could do. And of course, I'm always happy to chat with you. Feel free to message me anytime, talk to me in the forums anytime, or whatever you want to do. You'll probably see me around a lot lol

Thanks so much.
Wonder if you know any artists we can talk with, sometime really.

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 08:57:25 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: Umm, I would say your best bet is to look in the mini shop subforum. I'm sure there are some people there that would be willing to draw something for you.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 09:07:09 )
uwu:
@LupaPrinceRomulus: Umm, I would say your best bet is to look in the mini shop subforum. I'm sure there are some people there that would be willing to draw something for you.

Yeah, but before I can do that, I gotta get Volt hunting, and one of the best ways to do that is to have some interesting conversations with, sometime too.

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 19:29:13 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: Well the good thing is you’re being active in the forums, which I like seeing. I’m trying to be as active as possible too. It’s hard to earn volts if there is no one to talk to

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 23:23:23 )
uwu:
@LupaPrinceRomulus: Well the good thing is you’re being active in the forums, which I like seeing. I’m trying to be as active as possible too. It’s hard to earn volts if there is no one to talk to

So how are we doing?
Also, no kidding, if you wanna get up to 10K-20K in Volts in the first week, you need to get into a big thread to start posting at, ASAP.

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 06:32:42 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: I'm doing well, how about you?
Oh I know. I'm not having too much issue getting volts surprisingly. I've been buying a lot of stuff tho, and now saving up for another item. I have about 1.5k after spending another 1.5k, but I've been posting as much as I can. How is your volt collecting coming along?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 06:39:44 )
uwu:
@LupaPrinceRomulus: I'm doing well, how about you?
Oh I know. I'm not having too much issue getting volts surprisingly. I've been buying a lot of stuff tho, and now saving up for another item. I have about 1.5k after spending another 1.5k, but I've been posting as much as I can. How is your volt collecting coming along?

3K-4K in Volts isn't 'too shabby,' but I'd wanna aim to get 10K-20K in volts from the first week of joining alone, really. Like I said, to do that I need to get into bigger conversations.

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 06:43:05 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: Whenever it gets kinda slow on here, I usually jump over to the 'How Many Lanterns' thread and just post how many lanterns on there. It's not really a place to have conversations, but you definitely get a good number of lanterns and you get volts for posting too. That's what I'm currently doing to get extra volts and collecting the event items. Maybe you want to hope over there whenever you don't have anybody to talk to? It's not much for conversation but it is a good volt resource. lol
Also thank you for accepting my friend request!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 06:51:13 )
uwu:
@LupaPrinceRomulus: Whenever it gets kinda slow on here, I usually jump over to the 'How Many Lanterns' thread and just post how many lanterns on there. It's not really a place to have conversations, but you definitely get a good number of lanterns and you get volts for posting too. That's what I'm currently doing to get extra volts and collecting the event items. Maybe you want to hope over there whenever you don't have anybody to talk to? It's not much for conversation but it is a good volt resource. lol
Also thank you for accepting my friend request!

Thanks for sending me that request too, really.
Also how's it going?
I should go head back to that thread in that case, it sounds like fun.

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 07:01:03 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: Of course. We've talked a good bit and we can always talk as much as you want so I thought I might as well. Lol.
It's going pretty well, I have been working A LOT lately so I'm kinda exhausted. I passed out when I got home and woke up around midnight, now I'm posting on here because most of my other friends are asleep right now. I was hoping my friend Goss would get back on here so we can chat in my hang out but I think she's asleep.

How is it going for you?

I bought a Dormouse from Laufeia, so I was below 1k earlier, but since posting in the event forum I am back up to 1.5k. I'm trying to save up for some of the older collectibles so I need about 17k~ on average. I feel like on average I can get a good 1k-2k each day, depending how much I am posting.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 07:26:09 )
uwu:
@LupaPrinceRomulus: Of course. We've talked a good bit and we can always talk as much as you want so I thought I might as well. Lol.
It's going pretty well, I have been working A LOT lately so I'm kinda exhausted. I passed out when I got home and woke up around midnight, now I'm posting on here because most of my other friends are asleep right now. I was hoping my friend Goss would get back on here so we can chat in my hang out but I think she's asleep.

How is it going for you?

I bought a Dormouse from Laufeia, so I was below 1k earlier, but since posting in the event forum I am back up to 1.5k. I'm trying to save up for some of the older collectibles so I need about 17k~ on average. I feel like on average I can get a good 1k-2k each day, depending how much I am posting.

So you got any idea when Goss will show up?

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 07:30:35 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: I'm not sure. She hasn't been online for a few hours so I'm assume she's a) asleep or b) busy. She should be back tomorrow though. She and I have been on many avatar sites together in the past (we actually met back in 2009/2010 on a website called Chiniba), and we have been best friends ever since. I dragged her here and she said she likes it so far, so I'm trying to keep her active.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 07:49:06 )
uwu:
@LupaPrinceRomulus: I'm not sure. She hasn't been online for a few hours so I'm assume she's a) asleep or b) busy. She should be back tomorrow though. She and I have been on many avatar sites together in the past (we actually met back in 2009/2010 on a website called Chiniba), and we have been best friends ever since. I dragged her here and she said she likes it so far, so I'm trying to keep her active.

Sounds like a long yet fun story you folks got going on, no lies about it.

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 07:52:44 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: It really is. You should talk to her one day if you ever get the chance.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 07:57:09 )
uwu:
@LupaPrinceRomulus: It really is. You should talk to her one day if you ever get the chance.

How often does she go to the site though, in any case?

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 08:01:25 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: Umm, well I joined 2 days ago but I get on often unless I'm at work (I will get on my phone during my lunch break tho, but sometimes my replies may be slow depending). She just joined yesterday. She has been posting a good bit and she was online today. She will probably be on often depending if she can find any friends besides me. I'm sure she won't have a problem tho. Basically my answer to your question is I'm not sure yet lol

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 08:05:20 )
uwu:
@LupaPrinceRomulus: Umm, well I joined 2 days ago but I get on often unless I'm at work (I will get on my phone during my lunch break tho, but sometimes my replies may be slow depending). She just joined yesterday. She has been posting a good bit and she was online today. She will probably be on often depending if she can find any friends besides me. I'm sure she won't have a problem tho. Basically my answer to your question is I'm not sure yet lol

Fair enough, I was gonna let Time be the judge of matters anyways in all fairness, so there's that.

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 08:08:28 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: How have you been feeling about the site so far? Are you enjoying it? Got into anything good in the forums?
My Hangout
Call me, ping me, if you wanna reach me

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 08:12:04 )
uwu:
@LupaPrinceRomulus: How have you been feeling about the site so far? Are you enjoying it? Got into anything good in the forums?

Too soon to call, I'm still adjusting to the site anyways.
I DO appreciate how it looks less deserted than Solia though, so that's a start.
I've yet to really figure out what the artists here are really like, though.

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 08:13:52 )
OuO
-stalks the thread-
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.