Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach 2019 Daily Lore & Evolving Goldfish

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 16:23:04 )
its 5.20 ish pm here so yes had my breakfast at like 11 as I couldnt sleep anylonger when my siste came by at a surprise visit

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 16:25:16 )

Why were we talking about breakfast again?

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 16:27:01 )
Shadami you should totally et something! And because breakfast is a good topic that could keep the thread moving a bit more, and is a semi relevant for the time being.

How was the surprise visit teatales?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 16:27:07 )
Snkeweaver asked if we had breakfast xD

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 16:30:18 )

Yeah.. I'm super hungry and will get food as soon as I can get up from laying Down and stand for a few minutes.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 16:31:20 )
it was allright, a bit noisy becuase my 1 year old niece was along so there were a longt of screaming for attention.. And looking completely dissatisfied xDD while my sister helped my dad clean his aquarium and its filter.
took 3 hours, then came my oldest brother that was here for an hour and then there wre finall some calmness. untill my sister called asking if i wanted to go wth her down t get a tattoo tomorrow. despite her knowing that I do not have the money for a tattoo at hand, while she thought that I could jsut ask my parents to get my bday money a bit before time ( got bday 7th august ) but I know my dad dont hvae the money for that, as well as my mother would most likely just be all " no " or " ou have to pay me back " / " when do I get the money back " >>;

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 16:36:02 )

And tattoos are super expensive.

I want to get another one and I found an artist that is gonna work with me on my design. I just need to get it more finalized. It's gonna take quite a few sessions.

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 16:37:01 )
Not feelinfg like getting up Shadami? But it sounds like you wanna get up~

Teatales - oh dear, fussy children can always be a bit troublesome. Sorry that your sister sounds a smidgen bit clueless~

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 16:39:19 )
she isnt clueless she know I have little money as she asked me just last week if she could borrow money from me. She is more spoiled tbh. as my mother is way more relaxed with her money around her than around me. It has only gotten worse since my niece was born.

And yes tattoos are expensive but this place got some good offers and great artists ( i'm lucky to live only ½ hour travel by train and feet from both the good places with good artists and often very good offers but that is when im in my own apartment. from here its currently 4 hours travel)

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 16:44:04 )

I pulled an ab muscle according to the doctor. So when I stand up I'm in 10/10 pain. I've been putting up with it for two days. It hurts like crazy. They say it's nothing serious. And hopefully it stays that way.

But I hate being stuck laying down and not doing anything :(

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 16:45:22 )
sound book perhaps? or see if someone can ome by with a hot towel or heatpad that can help your muscle relax a bit more

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 16:48:25 )

Huh.. I had a heating pad last night. What did I do with it o.o

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 17:13:55 )
November 2017 - February 2018
Hey guys, I just came back to Voltra after a long while...do all posts have to relate to the Lore and all that or is this basically a regular hang out thread?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 17:18:34 )
I guess we kind athreat is a semi-hangour whiel we try to figure out what the last level fishie will be

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 17:20:35 )
@TeaTales: Being spoiled and having an easier time getting money from your parents is still a variant of clueless it feels though? Sorry, I was away making breakfast. I now have a steak and egg bowl of ramen~
@Shadami: Pulling an ab muscle sounds horrible, is there anything you can do to help it heal? Besides keeping still.
@Lithinel: Ahh, welcome back to voltra, and welcome to the event~

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 17:21:45 )
Ah, okay. Thanks so much for answering. I just didn't feel like reading through the last 46 pages to try and figure things out. Lol.

@snakeweaver: And thanks. Hello to you as well. :)

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 17:23:02 )
Clueless in certain aspects yes.. clueless in the fact that she gets things easier than I do.
Shes always know how to get what she want

its ok. I stting here snaking some cheese pringles I was lucky to find, though I know I shouldnt as dinner is in about 1 hour

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 17:30:28 )
@Tsundererra: I have been feeling pretty gross lately. I honestly just want to sleep
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 17:32:01 )
@Lithinel: Have you gotten any of the event items yet~?
@TeaTales: Well nobody is clueless in all aspects, I think.

pringles are ever the tempting mistress~
Free Tiny Pride Flags

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 17:40:30 )
@snakeweaver: Nope. Not yet. I literally just came back on probably less than an hour ago. Lol. So I have some catching up to do.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.