Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach 2019 Daily Lore & Evolving Goldfish

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 21:22:55 )
Fae Says --->

we need moar NPC art! give me NPC ref sheets

I didn't manage to fall asleep but I did play a relaxing game on my phone for a bit

~!*!~ LittleWhiteDragonlet ~!*!~
Voltra Art Shop ~OPEN~ | Voltra Item Shop | Avatar and Art Gallery

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 21:23:11 )
Fae Says --->

also talking a lot is good. talking a lot means we get the pages done faster XD

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 21:23:59 )
TRU, doesnt help pad it out when it's just one massive post tho HAHA ;'3c

WHO YOU WANT REFS OF? I know its kinda late but maybe I can gather up some ref galleries for all the prompts hMMM

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 21:29:40 )
NPC ref sheets would also be good for other things... like cosplays >.> <.< ..... >w<''
*coughs* yes I didnt notice I wrote 'not' and not 'now' * coughs *

You speak a good deal and I like it so no harm done.
It sounds great that it will get a big update soon.. Ooh I remember last summers events.. but I did not follow much along during the blackout. Was kinda busy at that time ( real life * shudders * what a tradegy ) the wonderland queen -part I didnt get to read either

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 21:33:37 )
@TeaTales: The artist struggle is real with little to no reference material.

OH SNAP, I thought they were all an actual family working in the P.D., and that Garry was probably an adopted son. xD Thank you for clarifying all of this, great historian!
And I agree with littlewhitedragon, talking helps moves this page along faster. Plus I’m a talker too, and I always feel like I’m drowning peeps in my posts. )’x
Oh lawwwwwwd, Virgil is going to quit on the spot because of us. Excited to see what you have planned too. Watch us both do the same thing...

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 21:34:59 )
I wanted more reference pics of the bro that was flirting with Violet, the garbage muncher and the lady who found him, the stargazer one, and of course GARRY. MY SWEET BOY.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 21:36:34 )

Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Woodland Fae x1 | Splish Splash x1

SnakeWeaver:
@star2000shadow: You're even okay in the blazing heat~? o-o

i'm relieved we have a cold front so its nice and cool today, actually pretty nice all things considering. wh ich is a relief.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 21:37:24 )
The artist struggles: anatomy... hands/fingers! lak of references or ulfilling decriptions.. and poses... And for me: facial expressions

But without a job, what would Virgil do to earn for living? become a gartner.. and get someone else, less fortunate, to do the hard work? xD

One big huge group ref!

Im usually not much of a talker more of an observer-while-listening-to-podcats-or-shows and stuff like that

It's still hot here.. we ewere promised thunder for days in a row startin yesterday... we had no thunder today not even rain.. * disappointed * 28c and no wind

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 21:41:05 )
VOLTRA COSPLAYS WOULD BE INTERESTING 👀

YEAH it's hard to keep track of whats what when you can't be here for every event

HAHA YEAH I can see why that would be confusing... I mean he pretty much is just everyone's dad...

GOD I hope we both draw the same thing... if two people do it, it automatically becomes canon, that's the new rule I'm implementing.

UHHH I have some npc art here ;3c *plugs my thread* I haven't updated it in ages tho so there's nothing new in there and a lot missing so... iunno if its any use HAHA

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 21:42:09 )
Omg, those are the real forever struggles of every artist. Like even though I can draw hands well enough now, they still cause me problems if I don’t have a buttload of references everywhere.
Virgil can become the first stripper in the community. I’d throw volts and ohms at his hipster looking bum bum all day.
Is there a group pic of all the characters??? It would be super helpful for sure!

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 21:43:01 )
@star2000shadow: That's good, maybe it's a sign of autumn coming?
Free Tiny Pride Flags

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 21:45:12 )
For some reason, JC reminded me of the officer from Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.
Holy bananas, if we draw the same thing... and it becomes canon... they’ll have to update his NPC store pic to whatever we have. Mwahahahaaaa...
And thank you for the NPC pics. Any little thing helps. ToT

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 21:45:46 )
Fae Says --->

TBH I'd really like a flat-color ref of the NPCs - like they don't have to be drawn, could just be bars of color next to a pic of their "normal" avi, but it can be annoying trying to find non-shaded portions of items for the colors/I don't want to have to color pick all the bases and make my own "voltra unshaded colors" thing just to doodle things but I'm kind of ocd about incorrect colors xP

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 21:48:18 )
OH THATS TRUE HUH? I never made that comparison but that's hilarious

OH DYING this site immediately becomes better

that's a really good idea dragonlet o: maybe that's something that could be added to the knowledge base...

young dumb and full of crumbs

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 21:48:57 )
Cool avi, SnakeWeaver. O:
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 21:49:46 )
Random question.... How does Io move around when he is blind? I dont see him having a cane, nor a service-animal to help him move around without getting run over or hurt himself other ways. Does he use the clicking-counting technique?

Does he still dream? phantasm-pain?

Yes I'm a cosplayer and I love makign costumes/clothes . Actually am pretty sure I got the fabric colors for making an Io cloak-thing at home. but not the wig, though I know where to get it from.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 21:49:54 )
Oh maaaaaan, YOUR PAGE IS A TREASURE TROVE VINTAGE. Virgil in a vest was sooooo good looking. )x Same for his boss looking AU version. Ugghhghhhhhhh just so much overload...

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 21:52:05 )
I always thought Io had some other kind of powers to help him sense his surroundings. Like Toph or Daredevil.
But now I am laughing imagining him clicking and using echolocation or something.

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 21:52:35 )

So we need to get this thread to page 200 guys before august 4!

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 21:52:43 )
Fae Says --->

Io is a fortune teller, he can see the future XD he just Knows things haha

Fae | 27 | They/Them
Please Always Ping!
RLC Commission Prices

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.