Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach 2019 Daily Lore & Evolving Goldfish

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 20:33:52 )
@Spark:
Violet gives him a book.

5,000 ohms.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 20:35:48 )
*jumps in * ... hulloo ~ ... *kinda got stuck in my doodle stuff *

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 20:36:11 )
ohh how's drawing been going?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 20:38:57 )
Less successfull x'DDD what even is anatomy.

Also I thought Io just was blind, not that he had lost his eyes. though it does give a good reason why he has bandaids covering the eyes ( my inner image of him was that his eyes were just pure white no pupil or eyecolor ) now you make me think what his eyecolor was when he had his eyes... A soft blue to match his hair perhaps..?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 20:39:02 )
My extended family's cat loves me. >w>
Also Io is my son. I love himb.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 20:41:26 )
Tbh, I’d die for anything cheese. No cheese, no life.
Then good thing I asked the right person. I don’t know half of the characters, so I was trying to figure things out from what was being said in the lore and from what users were saying. Is there some place on here that we can look up past event details and character descriptions? I didn’t know Io was such a good hearted but tragic boy. )’: Thought maybe he gave up his eyes for powers.

And I just realized after posting my answers that I really liked the petting zoo comic lore too. That derp child is my spirit animal.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 20:43:24 )
I’ve been drawing too! Almost done with my masterpiece for the contest. xD Had to make it PG13 because rules... u_u

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 20:46:53 )
OOF WHAT A MOOD anatomy gets me every time

oh yeah c': that's why one of the poses in Oracle is the eyeless pose actually o': and there's some part of him possessed that shows it, I can pull it up if you're curious (god Im the Voltra historian now HAHA)

YEAH kind of! o: I tried drawing it before but I failed to capture it, but is eyes were like... iridescent/opal-like? so like, pastel and multicoloured like his hair

MHM it's been long in the works because new stuff keeps being added and I'm struggling keeping up orz but eventually (sooner rather than later I hope orz) there's going to be a massive update to the Knowledge Base that'll have articles on all characters and past events so that theres an easy summary to catch up with/reference c:

HAHA YEAH Garry's super funny, the VPD doesn't make a lot of appearances but they're some of my faves...

OH IM SO EXCITED TO SEE THIS ART...

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 20:55:47 )

yes I'm big stupid...

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 20:56:00 )
Oh yeah! I need to put the Oracle on my wishlist. XD

Come chill at The Treehouse or visit my Item Trading Thread!
[Pixels by Ghost & DragonicKittens!]

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 21:00:09 )
Awwww, I hope he gets his eyes back somehow. Or we get art of him before he got blinded.
Omg, I am gonna spend all day at the database if it ever gets updating. All these characters have me curious. Like, I thought Violet has been flirting with my Virgil, but in the lore she’s making eyes at Vichard. >:T Can’t wait to find out the truth so I can stop feeling this rage towards her.
My drawing is for the second prompt. My original pic involved tentacle monsters, but I had to change it real quick since I was drawing most of this in line at Disney... and so many kids and judge mental parents. xD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 21:01:03 )
Omgggg, that pic with Io and his real eyes. )’x He looks so scared and sad. Poor little one.

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 21:03:21 )
HAHAH OKAY SO YEAH YOU DON'T NEED TO WORRY ABOUT VIOLET... her and Virgil are twins, they're related >;'3c thats not flirting, just sisterly teasing

IM GOING TO DIE?? thats the best possible place to draw that. oh my god tho I cant wait to see this...

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 21:09:09 )
@star2000shadow: You're even okay in the blazing heat~? o-o
Free Tiny Pride Flags

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 21:10:09 )
An other thing I really wish was possible... were for the items get stacked so that it is not just rows of the same item before you get to the next.
Buti would also be great to have t lore gathered one place. ALso including the npcs cause there are some that I'm honestly confused at to who they are and when they got ito the system * stares at that trip-to-the-zoo-toon *

Io is one big soft boi <3 No worries Io, we will take good care of you sweetheart

( whoops I'm now a 3-eyed fox XD )

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 21:17:31 )
OMG, so this kind of mix up happens to me all the time...
Toooootally thought Joseph and LisaLisa had a thing...

Was kinda shipping Chrom and Lucina... LOLoops

Now I can add this to the list. xD Hoooly, MY B VIOLET. Though... you never know. Maybe she has a bro complex...
It’s like waaaaay toned down because I don’t want to get banned and to scar any youngins in the site. xD Just keep your expectations low.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 21:19:27 )
Having a database for all the chars would help with the drawing contest too. I didn’t know what some of these peeps looked like. Was relying on the follow up pic from the lores or the npc store pics. >3>

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 21:21:05 )
@Tsundererra: This I 100% agree on!

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 21:21:57 )
yeah stacking would be nice, inventory's about to get a really big update tho so that'll be exciting o':

HAHA YEAH I know how hard it is to keep track.. as for the petting zoo, those three are the Voltra Police Department, they're just minor characters that only show up every once in a while (Velvet called them during Blackout to help her with what she thought were burglars, they were the Queen's guards in Wonderland, then they showed up in last year's beach event in Vreg's activity just kinda bum around)

JC's the big guy and he's dad of the little girl Cecelia and kinda in charge, then Garry's the redhead, he's a good-spirited goofball klutz who can't feel pain, then the woman's Milly, basically she can't be bothered with most things (also she's a furry which is why she got modded ears)

oops nobody needs to know its okay

IM GOING TO DIE THATS SO FUNNY?? live for this reoccurring gag

HAHA I IMAGINE Im still living for it tho... I... have a drawing planned for virgil thats kinda sinful but pg-13 SO... we're just going to wreck this man collectively

OH OOPS HM... adding refs probably would have been a good idea yeah........

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 21:22:21 )
I'm sorry I talk SO MUCH...

young dumb and full of crumbs

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.