Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach 2019 Daily Lore & Evolving Goldfish

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 18:41:52 )
I’m biased towards anything with Virgil. His story was like my inner introvert and fat kid sides mixed together.

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 18:44:54 )
I gotta hold back that joke or I'm getting banned BUT YES DADDY'S HERE AND READY TO POST

and dying that's the best reasoning... that story made me big hongry and now I'm hongry again thinking about it.. Virgil gotta come out of hiding so he can share...

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 18:59:06 )
Your legs should come with a warning sign, since they have the ability to get people in trouble. xD
And yaaaasss, I got hungers just thinking about it and had to go make foods. What was your favorite lore story?

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 19:05:29 )
Fae Says --->

I think Velvet and Io or the Police comic are my favs so far!

I am hungry now though...what to eat what to eat xP

~!*!~ LittleWhiteDragonlet ~!*!~
Voltra Art Shop ~OPEN~ | Voltra Item Shop | Avatar and Art Gallery

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 19:09:56 )
The Velvet and Io one was cute too. I was confused by the backstory since I’m still newish... was Io a bad guy? D:

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 19:21:05 )

wish avatars turned around on here so I could make this a canon item

god mood I'm probably going to go make a chicken wrap... not exciting but ;'3c food

HMM... I thought the one with Vichard and Violet was pretty cute, and I liked Lin being a lil sneaky snake scammer...

OH I CAN TELL YOU ALL ABOUT IT IM SOMETHING OF AN EXPERT... nah Im gunna sum this up BUT for the Reaping Ritual (thats Halloween) event a cirque troupe came to town (which is Io, Lin, Ran, Constance, Berinhard, and Arika) to perform for Voltra and the first couple days of the event it was just a normal circus theme, but then on halloween it switched to a dark carnival. Io was actually possessed by a demon who was forcing the troupe to collect souls for him, meanwhile Io was trying to fight against him in secret to take him down and it became a whole mess ;'3c

but everyone chipped in to help save the day (THERES.... a lot more than happened but thats essentially what it was referring to)

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 19:31:13 )
Fae Says --->

banned for h*rny crimes
I had microwaved frozen taquitos so I'm in no place to be judging other people's food choices lol

yeah that's pretty much what happened; lots of fun games that event :'D tho the Wonderland event was hella fun tooooooo

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 19:38:17 )
god it's about time

oh man tho taquitos sound so good right now... I'd kill for that...

YEH those were my two favourites

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 19:39:59 )
We have to get to page 200 by August 4th! D: Can we do it? ; w;

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 19:42:23 )
about 1640 posts to go HMM... I think we can pull it off if we get CHATTY

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 19:43:04 )
on the plus side, we can smash through the community posting goal if we keep this up and unlock the final pose in that milestone item huh?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 19:45:27 )
Okay, so we need to hit page 200 by the 4th. We can do that, right? (And there are two winners, so maybe I stand a chance of getting teal. But that red one looks gawgeous too!) Good luck everyone! I'm stuck on my phone for a week, so I may not be able to post as much. X3

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 19:53:17 )
I’m not a totally chatty person but I’ll try. D: And the milestone item pose is a definite plus!

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 19:57:24 )
yeah we're pretty close! o: 93%, just under 50k to go (which saying outloud sounds like a lot but, we can make a dent... plus I bet 'how many lanterns you got' will keep boosting that alone HAHA)

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 20:01:08 )
About 50k does sound far way. XD
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 20:03:30 )
Fae Says --->

we can do eeeeeeet~
sorry for poof was organizing files before I start working on stuffz ;v;

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 20:23:42 )
Sorry, I went into a food coma from being too American and thinking putting mac and cheese on hot dogs was a good idea. )’: Had no regrets until after I finished.

Anywaaaaays, thanks for the explanation behind Io and the whole Halloween event. I didn’t know all of that happened and it makes me sad that I missed out on so much. This whole time I was under the impression that Io was a failed villain who decided to give up his life of doing evil. xD I feel better knowing that he was possessed into doing all the bad things. Such a soft and precious boy.

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 20:30:34 )
Fae Says --->

I might...take a nap...my head hurt >:

Fae | 27 | They/Them
Please Always Ping!
RLC Commission Prices

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 20:32:16 )
Are we allowed to bump then?

Come chill at The Treehouse or visit my Item Trading Thread!
[Pixels by Ghost & DragonicKittens!]

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 20:32:50 )
oof yeah go take a rest, feel better

HMM I WOULD ABSOLUTELY EAT THAT TOO THO THAT SOUNDS AMAZING... I'd die for it

yeah no problem o': I'm your database of all boltra lore... and YEH he was a good boy in a bad situation he got tricked into making a bad deal when he was a baby boy because he wanted to save his friends (also how he lost his eyes)

young dumb and full of crumbs

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.