Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Given the choice, would you rather invent a potion that would guarantee you:

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 17:43:30 )
Love?
Glory?
Wisdom?
Power?

I'd feel the most comfortable choosing the wisdom potion over everything else. What about you?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 17:45:10 )

Wisdom because with wisdom you could more easily earn glory and power. Love is an entirely foreign concept to me so i have no use for that.

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 17:47:31 )

I would make the wisdom potion and spike the water here with it

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 17:48:40 )
@Monorea: That's how I feel about it as well.

The second part of what you said is understandable but the way you worded it sounded so otherworldly and I respect it.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 17:56:22 )

@Kira: Nothing as fancy as that, i have Aspergers and one of the additonal symptoms i have is fairly low empathy so i don't believe love is something i am capable of in the first place.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 17:57:17 )
    Wisdom for sure. Catch me being wise and gathering riches etc.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 18:22:10 )

Power. Wisdom is great and all, but not everything is a matter of just "knowing how". If you really want to accomplish things, it pays to have influence. Had I the opportunity to make big changes in the world, I would.

AKA Count Trashula

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 18:26:47 )
I'd go for wisdom. It'd just be nice to be more knowledgeable about things, not necessarily only to accomplish things.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 18:42:01 )
yeah wisdom is the best choice out of these. Power and glory are useless to me, love..hmm..I don't think I'd want a potion for that. Hehe
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 18:42:41 )

@LordLucre: You don't need to be knowledable to be wise even if that most often is the case.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 18:52:56 )
@Monorea: Ah well, I'd still go with wisdom.
Lucifer's Pet

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 19:25:51 )
@uncledaddy: I second that!!

Also, there is nothing worse than having the wisdom to change something or fix something and being powerless to do so.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 19:28:29 )

@Mousy: or having power but not knowing how to use it

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 19:31:49 )
@monorea: true! It’s hard when you do have power and can’t make a decision. I’ll team up with one you guys that chose wisdom. I’ll drink the power potion, someone else drink the wisdom potion and then we’d be unstoppable! 🤣
Please ping! I get distracted easily.

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 19:37:05 )
@Monorea: Ah, I see. I think the wording combined with your beautiful and mysterious avatar is what made it otherworldly for me. Also, I agree with the danger of having power but no wisdom to oversee your choices.

@Mousy: I am digging this team up idea.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 19:37:45 )

@Mousy: I was more meaning implementation, powers used in poor ways are just wasted or have adverse effects.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 21:08:44 )
Oooooh, for me definitely wisdom. A lot of people could use more of that these days. I love your avatar, by the way! Don't suppose you're planning on making these potions a reality, are you? XD

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 21:16:21 )
@Dragonus Luciferius: MAYBE.

I really love the mad scientist/doctor aesthetic. I'm also really digging your avatar! It reminds me of a couple I tried working on but couldn't finish because I'm an idiot. The casual/streetwear style is also a favorite!

[Quests][Store]

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 21:20:39 )
@Kira: Ahahah! Omg. We're twins! I based it off my IRL appearance, but I'm saving up for items to make my OCs on here. So I may switch now and again. ^.^

Come chill at The Treehouse or visit my Item Trading Thread!
[Pixels by Ghost & DragonicKittens!]

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/5 21:41:46 )
None of the above. They're all trouble.

Love through a potion only causes misery, as it is not true love.

Glory through a potion can only fade. Then people will see what truly lies beneath.

Wisdom through a potion might last longer, but being smarter means being even more aware of sh____y the world can be.

Power through a potion probably caused wars.

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.