Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ~Lau's Little Corner~ (Under construction)

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 18:33:46 )
@Totalanimefan: Oooh! Happy early birthday!~
Hope your coworker gets better soon!

@Laufeia: Going good thanks, how about yours? :3

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 18:34:50 )

@Kawaii Neko Teaa: thank you. It’s just under a week away and I have no idea what I want to do for it. Any ideas?
Also yes I hope so too. We were going to go to a Japanese restaurant and he was going to have ramen for the first time.

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 18:36:51 )
@Totalanimefan: You're welcome!

Well you live in Cali... There's a lot to do. I think that would be a great idea! If you're not worried about money I'd say go to Disneyland haha XD I'm such a kid...

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 18:38:30 )
@Kawaii Neko Teaa: oh I'm doin alright. Wishing summer was over already. Im tiired af. <_<

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 18:38:43 )

@Kawaii Neko Teaa: haha Disney is awesome. I used to go to the one in Florida all the time. I love it there. I would totally do that except that it’s a 5 hour drive for me and I’m going to DC like 5 days after my bday. ^^;
I most definitely need to put it on the list for next year!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 18:39:26 )

@Laufeia: nnnoooo summer is great with the long days and no school. I know it’s hot but at least you can be outside and maybe even in a pool or at the beach.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 18:39:31 )

Disney is evil, don't submit to the overlord!

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 18:39:39 )
@Laufeia: Summer needs to die, too damn hot ;w;

@Totalanimefan: True... then I think the restaurant thing is a great idea!!! But totally! :D

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 18:40:32 )

@Kawaii Neko Teaa: oh I should. I should go to a place where they have wonderful marinated beef that you cook yourself on a grill! Yum

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 18:41:55 )
@Totalanimefan: Korean BBQ~

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 18:47:17 )
@Totalanimefan: I hate long days..and I don't go to school or anything like that xD..when the sun is out my eyes always hurt because they're pretty sensitive. I don't like the sun touching my skin. Like at all.. Lol...I would much prefer it to be cloudy and rainy at all times. But I live in Arkansas, so probably not gonna happen. <_<

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 18:50:44 )

@Laufeia: Same here, light sensitive eyes and the feeling of direct sun is uncomfortable. I love cloudy and rainy too and i actually live in a country where that is common. But last year was completely dry. This year has been more normal so far.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 18:59:33 )

@Laufeia: yeah I have sensitive eyes and skin too. I just wear sunscreen and glasses like everyday in the summer. And a hat too

@Kawaii Neko Teaa: Korean BBQ is great. There is also Japanese BBQ which is like the same thing but with more Japanese flavors like miso.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 19:05:52 )
@Monorea: wow lucky xP I wanna live where it rains all the time. Do you have blue eyes too? I read they're more sensitive to light. Green too I think. I only burn when I get in the sun, and I have to lather myself in sunscreen if I do go out, which is also extremely uncomfortable. So maybe I just need an umbrella?

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 19:09:16 )

@Laufeia: there are sunscreens for the face that feel way better. I recommend those for your face instead of the body ones.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 19:09:46 )
@Totalanimefan: I don't really like Korean BBQ... flavors are a bit off to me. :P Never tried Japanese BBQ tho!
Please draw my OCs <3

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 19:19:53 )
@Totalanimefan: oh God I just cant stand anything on my face, I barely wear makeup anymore too. Especially in summer..I'll just stay in my cave and only come out in the afternoons. *hisses at sun*

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 19:24:35 )

@Laufeia: Blue as they can be, i wish my family wouldn't mock me when i want to go out with a parasol. I don't burn easily it's just not comfy.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 19:31:28 )
@Monorea: wow I burn after 5 minutes of sun. <_< and even with sunscreen on, I still burn. >_> I am cursed. I would feel embarassed walking around with an umbrella lol. People around here don't really do that so it would probably be strange to see. xD
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 19:39:32 )

@Laufeia: When i was younger i did have a skin disease that removed any concentration of pigment on my skin. Back then i couldn't stand sun since i would become completely white and sensitive if i allowed myself to get sunburned. It was cool how some strands of my hair was white due to that tho.
No one really does that but i wouldn't mind if it was a really nice one, possibly fancy gothic style or something.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.