Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ~Lau's Little Corner~ (Under construction)

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 07:02:31 )
@totalanimefan: Ye, our local ice cream place got closed down unfortunately so sad.

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 07:16:01 )
@Totalanimefan: Eastern US. So it's like 2:15am here lmao.

@Eggsax: Not really that place had roaches I was told by my boss and co-workers at GS.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 07:16:16 )

@Eggsax: That's so sad. What state or country to you guys live in?

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 07:16:58 )

@Kawaii Neko Teaa: Oh I see. I used to live on the East coast. I'm in CA now. I'm going to DC in two weeks!
Also I just got out of the shower. I feel better now.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 07:18:40 )
@kawaii neko teaa: ok but like the vape place is where roaches go to rejuvenate themselves

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 07:24:47 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah I used to live in Cali... I really can't stand it... you couldn't pay me enough to go live there again..
But fun! Enjoy yourself! :'D
Same here... just made the bed whilst naked and cooling off... <w>

@Eggsax: Nah that's where they go to get smoked out in the good way... lmao

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 07:27:40 )

@Kawaii Neko Teaa: Which state are you in now? And like I don't like how it's so expensive here, but the job is here, so here I am. How long ago did you leave?

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 07:29:48 )
@Totalanimefan: North Carolina. Yes! Expensive, rude people, traffic, frequent accidents, and people who really shouldn't be driving! Only good thing was the diversity in ethnicity, and the cheap fruits. That's. It. Oh and I lived like 15 mins from Universal Studios lmao.
Uhh back in 2012-13.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 07:36:28 )

@Kawaii Neko Teaa: Oh cool. NC is pretty.
I agree. I live in the north by SF so like a 5 hour drive away from where you used to live. The Traffic in LA SUCKS! If I moved anywhere else I would really miss all of the food here and Japanese super markets.

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 07:38:52 )
@Totalanimefan: Yes, I hate LA! Northern Cali is pretty though! Yeah that's legit the ONLY good thing about Cali. OFC I hate it here too, so damn hot and humid and all the bugs... only thing that gets me through it is @Eggsax: ;-; ... If I were to pick one place I love it would be Washington. (In terms of environment, atmosphere, people). It recently has become too overpopulated like LA and lots of traffic as well. I used to love WA, but I don't think i'd ever move back either. I love northern states though. So maybe MN or OH.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 07:40:50 )
@kawaii neko teaa: def OH bc it is cheap lol

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 07:41:35 )
@Eggsax: Indeed, we love cheap. :)

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 07:45:41 )
@kawaii neko teaa: thats right hun

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 07:47:53 )

@Kawaii Neko Teaa: Yeah NC is very cheap. CA, and the Bay Area is very not! It's more expensive here than NYC!
And I know about the weather in the south. I'm from Florida. lol
I'm sure there are lots of places in WA that aren't too crowded, but because it's so expensive in CA lots of people are moving from CA to WA.

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 07:52:55 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah I know, and the flood of assholes from CA are ruining my precious state of WA
Yeah NC is cheap but full of rednecks and stuff lmao. Not the worst people but I still don't like them lol. Yeah it's crazy over there on the West Coast...

@Eggsax: Das wiiiteee

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 07:55:32 )
@totalanimefan: It use to be cheap but people think they can try to sell or make things top dollar when in fact it is run down junk
Im not an egg

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 07:57:08 )

@Kawaii Neko Teaa: Yeah maybe if CA would just build enough homes, people wouldn't have to move to other states because they can't afford here.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 07:58:00 )

And I know what you mean. The south can be uh, difficult sometimes.
@Eggsax: Also I'm not trying to leave you out of the convo ^^;
You mean CA used to be cheap?

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 08:03:48 )
@Eggsax: Preach it

@Totalanimefan: He means NC. Broke rednecks thing their trailerhome is worth what they bought it for 60-80k, when it's really <20k... Those kind of homes depreciate because they are so cheaply built compared to a standard foundation-based home.
Yeah CA needs to definitely do that. WA has low-income housing in Seattle just for that kinda stuff.
Yes it can be very very difficult...
Please draw my OCs <3

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 08:07:11 )

@Kawaii Neko Teaa: Oh I see. I know what you mean. My grandparents had a cheap mobile home like that in FL.
Oh yes. CA needs to build 2.5 mil homes. That how much in the hole we are as a state. If that were to happen prices would start to become normal. Seattle was going up and up in price and then one year they built 10k units in one year in just Seattle and then all of the sudden rent didn't go up and lots of places were offering a month or two of free rent as well.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.