Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ~Lau's Little Corner~ (Under construction)

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 05:18:25 )
@Totalanimefan: Hola there! Again thanks for being super helpful! .u.
Did you ever play Lunae Saga while it was around? ^o^ It was super fun and I still have my inventory screenshots incase they ever brought it back.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 05:22:24 )

@Kawaii Neko Teaa: It's no problem! Everyone is new sometime right?
No I didn't get to play that one. I was on Gaia, Ernya, Solia and Syn to name a few.

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 05:24:58 )
@Totalanimefan: Ah yeah I played all of those as well hehe. Syndrome/Syndrome (I don't remember the spelling) was one I really enjoyed... I visit gaia once in awhile and I just donated some cash for that username kittenstar icon... so there's that lol :'3

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 05:27:11 )

@Kawaii Neko Teaa: Yeah I'm not really on Gaia but I do still have an account there. Voltra is my home now and I do really like it!
Solia used to be great and now it's crap. Also I loved Ernya when it was around but it's no longer. :(
That's a pretty cute icon. Maybe I'll have to look into that for myself haha

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 05:39:50 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah I totally love the aesthetics and similarities to the Lunae Saga site I mentioned. Yeah I didn't like Solia but Ernya was fun I remember. I think it's in the Shops>then something about the site or donating idk unless I was on gaia rn

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 05:55:59 )

@Kawaii Neko Teaa: thanks for the friend request! I went to go make popcorn.
It’s too bad that your favorite site shut down. That’s always really hard :(

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 05:59:02 )
@Totalanimefan: You're welcome! I'm about to go shower in a second then make the bed.
Yeah it totally is... I loved the look of it, chibi but had that pixel look... super cute, just like this site. Hard to explain but just take my word for it, this site is a great dupe to the aesthetics and looks! I wonder if the same artists from that site are here too!

It's hard, but I always await the day someone rekindles the site or makes a dupe. :)

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 06:08:40 )

@Kawaii Neko Teaa: It's cool that you were able to find a place that was like your old home! Ernya art style was different than this place but this place does have a lot of the same users. Do you think they will ever remake the site?
Also I need to shower too.

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 06:10:33 )
@Totalanimefan: Ernya, probably not. I played Crysandrea and they shut down, and out of it came Caedon and Sapherna. :) And Lunae Saga, this site. So it's good sometimes, they even improve features the old site didn't have.

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 06:19:00 )
@Eggsax: this thread

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 06:30:53 )

@Kawaii Neko Teaa: I was on Cry and Cae just a little bit. A lot of people from Ernya went to Cae but I could never get into it. Is it gone now?

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 06:36:21 )

@Kawaii Neko Teaa: Your new avatar looks soo good! I love it.

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 06:37:39 )
@Totalanimefan: No Caedon is still a thing, just not like Sapherna where you have a minigame for lurkers to get currency too. Caedon is a much mature looking avatar site with more realistic proportions, I do enjoy it but most of my friends are gone or inactive there, and I rarely want to get on there anymore. I wish I could sell my avi, I did spend a bit of coin on that site... heh...

And thank you! ^o^ I'm trying to do a certain theme I usually like to do if I can help it!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 06:47:43 )

@Kawaii Neko Teaa: Yeah I remember what it looked like on there. Not a bad base but I didn't really like the art that they put out. It is pretty dead there. It's too bad :(
What's your current theme?

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 06:49:17 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah pretty dead.
Well! I was gonna try doing a minty-neapolitan ice cream deal, but I think just the mint and strawberry look seems to work out just well :')

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 06:55:26 )

@Kawaii Neko Teaa: Mint and Strawberry sounds awesome. Plus it's more summery

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 06:55:36 )

I'm going to quickly jump in the shower

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 06:55:37 )
@Kawaii neko teaa: Ice cream does sound pretty good rn tbh
Im not an egg

Donator — Neko Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 06:58:43 )
@Totalanimefan: Yep! And same here actually lmao!

@Eggsax: Ye u luv ass cweam
Please draw my OCs <3

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/11 06:59:57 )

@Eggsax: I don't know where you two live but it's too late for Ice Cream here haha
@Kawaii Neko Teaa: Ok then brb at the same time haha

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.