Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Multiplayer or solo?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 03:40:32 )
Do you prefer to play games with others, or fly solo?

I like a solo game the best. Unless I can play with my wife. I don't like a split screen, but if we can both play the same game on the same console, or be on two computers and join one another, I love it! I don't care to play with strangers online, though. I've never found anyone really reliable to play with like that.

Donator — Whatever Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 04:32:54 )
Are ya reddy, guyz?!
I generally prefer solo because I don't really know anyone for local multiplayer
But if it's multiplayer and I like it I don't mind

questShop

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 05:33:14 )

I normally play Solo since I like to play RPGs. But I like to decide on what to do with someone (like my hubby)

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Trash Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/24 06:13:34 )

I only like solo games when it's handheld. Its a preference but I like the feel of being able to lay down in bed while playing lol. I also like multiplayer games, it's fun to spend time with friends without having to actually leave your room.

Art Thread | Garage Sale

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/24 07:37:52 )
I generally play solo, because JRPGs, lol.
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/24 07:39:46 )
I usually play solo, mainly because the majority of games I enjoy are solo-only. Even still when I play games like Fortnite, I prefer to play alone... Cooperative play stresses me out XP

Donator — Wet Possum Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 04:43:31 )
I personally prefer solo. I like multi if it's with people I know, but other than that it usually makes me super anxious to play with strangers. I'm always afraid I will mess up and get yelled at. :vichardxC:
My Hangout
Call me, ping me, if you wanna reach me

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 07:17:21 )

I prefer multiplayer games. I loveeeeee playing with my friends. Especially when you can play with friends from around the world.

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Voltie — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 11:11:13 )
i only really enjoy multiplayer games anymore ::((((
i wish i was more interested in solo games

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/9 11:24:19 )
SOLO.

Multiplayer games have... other people. hisssss

Except for Elder Scrolls Online. That one I play. sigh

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator — They/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/10/24 18:19:48 )
I play majority multiplayer games, but I also prefer to play with friends if I can.
If i had it my way I'd play with friends all the time lol.

I want to get into solo games more but I'm apparently kinda picky. I haven't found too many that I liked.

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/4 18:17:35 )

For a while I was mostly playing multiplayer games, but lately I've gotten back into single player games. I'd say that I enjoy both playing with others and by myself~
★~~Questing~~★

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 04:25:36 )
Depends on the mood I'm in tbh. And type of game.
I like to play a lot of games like Civ and such solo because my friends are big nerds who read guides and stuff, and I just want to play casually and learn through a bit of trial and error. (mostly I don't want to read what is essentially a manual on every last detail and how-to before playing a single game).

Children of Morta is rly good but its not the best solo game, it has couch co-op, but I really wish it had easy online co-op. I think you can "steam play together" but I haven't tried.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/9 06:12:38 )
Mostly go solo since I prefer to play alone. I rarely play multiplayer these days.

Voltie — They/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/12 20:46:39 )
I like multiplayer games with the option of going solo.
I think it's fun to play with (or against) friends, but I also like being able to do my own thing and take it at my own pace
I've always wanted to lift a large quadraped over my head

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 06:01:49 )
დ დ დ დ დ

I prefer solo because it gives me opportunity to put it down and not pick it up for months. lol
I also work such weird hours that it just makes it easier to play only solo games since then I don't need to wait on anyone. u wu

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator — He/Him. Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/31 04:27:24 )

"These make me very happy..."

For me, it honestly depends on how I'm feeling at the time. I've played a lot of MMOs,and sometimes I'm in the mood to party up and quest with people. Other times,I like to just do my own thing. I think another reason I'm sometimes opposed to grouping up is because years ago,I played a game (Dark Ages) where many of the quests required grouping. That's fine,but it was also heavily role play oriented (talking out of character without (()) was a punishable offense called heresy if I remember correctly). I was 12 at the time,so I wasn't very good at that part yet. My brother and my mom played it as well,and it was a fun game overall.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 22:20:49 )
hmm depends on the game. mostly solo for if I dont know anyone in real life
But multiplayer games wherein I can play with someone I know :D

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.