Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Just joined a few days ago...

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/20 21:11:35 )

@Tsundererra: Where did you get I don't like Uverworld? They are listed in the bands I listen to. Unless you got confused about the I Don't Like Mondays bandname XD I have a CD by Hyde. But it is ages since I listen to them. Anthem is an oldie. They started in 1980.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/20 22:16:58 )

@Tsundererra: oh my gosh. I’m from Florida. How funny is that that in the same weekend we are going to be on each other home turf haha.
I would love to go to the Cherry Blossom festival the timing just hasn’t worked out yet. But I do want to go and I follow it online.

Orange Range and Uverworld are great bands! HMK though is top tier 👌
I love Nozaki-kun that anime is soo funny Wotaku Koi Wa Muzakashii is another great anime. Watch it if you haven’t. It’s not the same but I get similar vibes from it.
I also can’t watch or look at Kenshin the same way because of that. It’s a shame. The story is good :(
All of the shows you mentioned were great. I also am watch Jojo. It’s so over the top.
Oh oh I also recommend Golden Kamuy to you too!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/20 23:24:21 )
@vengeance: Ooof, I misread what you wrote. I did get confused by the I don’t like Mondays name, so that’s another group I’ll have to listen to, along with Linch, Loudness, and Merry.
I don’t usually care for American metal, but Anthem has me curious about Japanese metal. The instrumental versions of their songs remind me of hype video game battle music. Their music career is also older than me!

@Totalanimefan: You’re right! We’re totally home-state swapping at the same time. It’s hard to predict when the actual blossoms will be in bloom, but I hope you can come to the festival one day when the blossoms are blooming at the same time. I volunteer at the festival every year, so you’ll definitely run into me.
The name Home Made Kazoku is so wholesome too. Spotify has only a few of their songs, so I’ll have to rely on YouTube for a bit.

Nozaki-kun is the best. I bought all the available manga volumes before I left Japan. I wish the anime would get a second season to catch up. I saw the manga for Wotaku Koi wa Muzukashii and I wanted to check it out, but it never happened. I’ll check out the anime if you say it’s good enough to be comparable to Nozaki-kun. And yaaaaassss Jojo! I’m behind on the latest season, but I’ll catch up when there’s time. I’ll add Golden Kamuy to my list as well. Have you watched Dororo? You should check it out if you haven’t, it’s pretty good.

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/21 00:56:34 )

@Tsundererra: I'll wave hi to Otakon for you if you wave hi to Florida for me lol HMK is the most wholesome. I've sure you have seen them live at Otakon! ( I have)
Nozaki-kun needs a 2nd seasons soo badly T-T The manga or anime is good for Watakoi. It adults instead of high schoolers.

I'll put Dororo on my list!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/21 10:04:51 )

@Tsundererra: loudness is also old. They started in 1981.

Voltie — Derpy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/28 02:53:09 )
@Tsundererra: lovely avatar! Welcome to Voltra! :3
Artemis is my main

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.