Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Somebody ate my pocky

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 08:10:14 )
@Another Movie Addict: This makes me even more sad.... :(
I'll make my boyfriend buy it for me! xD

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 08:21:56 )
I always used to get the Dark Chocolate Pocky; come to recall I think they had nuts as well. The Matcha Pocky are amazing though. Can't go wrong with the original, of course.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 19:56:08 )
@Vii: I didn't like the matcha flavor that much, but my boyfriend loves it. :)

Voltie — Degenerate Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 20:04:09 )
I've never had pocky befoooore

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 20:04:51 )
Kill them and eat their soul in recompense :<
Luna Chandra
Please let me exchange goods and/or services for art. <3

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 20:31:42 )
@Queen Prisma: It is sort of an acquired taste, but I always loved how soft and creamy the green tea coating was. c:

I miss living near a Japanese supermarket. There was everything there, including a video store and food court! My dad and I would go get giant bowls of ramen for like $6. cB Now we have to drive a pretty good ways to reach anything like that.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 20:43:39 )
@Daddy: D:
@Slytherclaw: Nah, I'll just give them and egg and let the face hugger do the work.... But before I do that, they need to buy me another box first. xD
@Vii: I know how that is. The store that I went to that had pocky heaven had a whole lot of interesting things, but it is quite a drive. There is a Korean BBQ place over there too. I wanna go eat there one day, but it will probably be a while. I already told my roommate that Indian/Tai food is next for something new to try.

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 20:54:24 )
@Queen Prisma: Mmmmm I love Indian food! Soooo yummy and good for you! Except you always smell like curry the next day. xD Or perpetually, depending on how often you eat it.

At Mitsuwa (Japanese market I used to live by), they still rolled their eyes at me for being a weeb but were at least polite about it. xD But I feel super weird going to the place here, called Li Li's. They always give you weird looks in there if you're Caucasian, and the cashiers are always dead silent. I'm just like... Look, is it so bad that I want some Asian imports? We aren't all uncultured swine. >.>

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 21:06:33 )
@Vii: Yeah, its the only downfall on it, but the curry is always worth it.

That would explain the dirty looks, but I wasn't really being a weeb about it. Just being a normal customer. When I get the money, I want to get some different foods there. Maybe try some different pudding. I got the strawberry one last time. It was so good! Plus oh so cute! It was in a small strawberry caplse thing!
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 21:18:57 )
@Queen Prisma: Thankfully I'm not a weeb anymore, but boy oh boy was I the cream of the weeby crop during my tween / early teen years. c': But yeah, idk. I guess I can't blame them for having their preconceptions as they probably deal with racism on the regular basis.

Ah, that sounds adorable! That's why I love Asian culture so much, too. Everything is adorable. xD I wish the United States were more "playful" like that idk.
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.