Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Fish and Chips and..Fired?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 18:47:30 )
Lets use all the colors!

She blinked hearing that and nodded, "Right, I guess there will always be drug problems of some sort huh.."

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 18:49:52 )
“These are different. They target your emotions.” He said softly, “Anyone could do anything they wanted to you with some of these patches..” he explained, moving around the console to get them going.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 18:56:23 )
Lets use all the colors!

She blinked surprised and frowned, "I'll make sure to avoid them.." She said softly to reassure him, that sounded terrible why let someone influence emotions?

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 18:59:18 )
He smiled warmly, moving to pull the last lever after checking she was holding on tight. Once they landed he looked over to her again. “The grass smells like apples, by the way.”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 19:02:33 )
Lets use all the colors!

She blinked, looking at the door curiously, "Apple grass? That sounds amazing.." She immediately was moving to the doors wanting to check it out!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 19:12:45 )
He grinned, following after her. He loved showing companions new places.. the best part of his traveling was seeing their faces light up.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 19:14:40 )
Lets use all the colors!

She stepped out onto the grass immediately looking around with wide eyes, "Oh wow! Flying cars!" she bounced a bit and grinned, "And the grass smells amazing!"

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 19:19:56 )
“And home to one of the best hospitals this side of the galaxy.” He said thoughtfully, watching her with a grin.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 19:23:25 )
Lets use all the colors!

"That's so cool." She giggled and smiled looking to him. "Traveling with you is so fun!"

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 19:28:32 )
He looked at her and blinked a few times, grinning again. “I’m glad you enjoy it.. I wouldn’t mind if you stick around for a while..” he said softly.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 19:35:29 )
Lets use all the colors!

She looked to him smiling shyly, "Really? I would like that.." she said shyly.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 19:40:41 )
“You’re more than welcome to stay as long as you’d like.” He said gently. Most of them left eventually.. but as long as she wanted to stay he’d travel with her.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 20:02:30 )
Lets use all the colors!

She gave a shy smile, "Thank you..Should probably make a stop at Earth sometime though in my time so I can get some of my clothes and stuff.." She said softly as she walked.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 20:19:42 )
“We could do that after this if you’d like.” He said gently, leading her down slowly so she could look at everything.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 21:27:50 )
Lets use all the colors!

She nodded softly, "Yes please.." she said softly looking around amazed.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 21:51:30 )
He nodded, leading her into town to check everything out, telling her stories of the place as they went. He figured she might like to know a bit of the planet’s background.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 22:11:53 )
Lets use all the colors!

She listened to him fascinated with a soft smile, looking around curiously.She frowned as she heard a child crying off in a corner alone, she immediately headed over to the child to see if she could help the little boy.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 22:19:55 )
He flailed a little, “oi.. no wandering off..” He mumbled, following after her. He was concerned himself, wondering why a child was crying.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 23:12:42 )
Lets use all the colors!

She got to the boy first and knelt down, "Hey sweetie whats wrong..?" She said gently before gasping as his hand moved quickly putting a patch on her arm before running! She blinked and before she could even say a thing she passed out...right into the arms of a man standing a step or two aaway having been waiting for that. He scooped her up to run off!

I'm just a crazy person.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 00:50:25 )
“Hey!” He yelled, watching what happened but being too far from where she was to stop it. “TRIN!” Crap! How did this always happen?
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.