Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Fish and Chips and..Fired?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 03:14:31 )
Lets use all the colors!

(@Artemis )

Gah, entitled customers are the worse. She just had to get through this day though and then she would have a whole weekend off, perfect! She moved to check on the orders that were being made, adjusting her hair net a bit to make sure her black hair stayed in it so she wouldn't get another citation fora stray hair popping out of it. After an hour more of entitled people yelling at her constantly about coupons that were expired and more, she headed out through the back in her uniform still.

She walked out onto the streets brushing her hands off on the apron she still had on, yawning as she walked. She was making sure to keep track of where she went though she had been mugged a few times on this road and hated having to take it to get home but, even with the muggings it was the safest way to get home. She missed living in Cardiff, she had felt safe there even with her crappy family. She at least wasn't mugged there!

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 03:18:35 )
A strange noise could be heard nearby, a bit of a grating sound. The wind kicked up a bit down the street, a few leaves scraping the asphalt as they were tossed around.

A tall, skinny man stepped out of a blue box and frowned. “This isn’t Cardiff, ol’ Girl. Didn’t you want to charge?” He asked gently, although curious. Why would she land anywhere other than her favorite spot? Perhaps there was something she wanted him to do?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 03:25:06 )
Lets use all the colors!

She blinked as she heard the sound, well that was weird..and a bit frightening in a way. A new sound on a walk she knew well, she felt that might be a bad signal. Her mind was preoccupied with the sound trying to identify it, that she iddn't notice a man coming up behind her. A second later though she did notice it as he grabbed her purse running off. "Hey!" she said before sighing shaking her head giving up on trying to get her purse back pretty quickly, she had learned before to not keep her important things in her purse.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 03:28:55 )
The man paused at the sound of someone shouting. He turned the corner he had been standing near and came face to face with the thief. Without much thought, he grabbed the bag as the man attempted to run past him. Some humans seemed to never learn courtesy. “Say, what year is it?” He was still curious! Looked like modern day..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 03:33:48 )
Lets use all the colors!

He freaked as it was taken from him and kept running not answering the question! She noticed the guy went the way she was on the way home so she sighed and just kept walking before pausing as she went around the corner. Wait why was he holding her bag? "Oi! You working with that thief?!" She stomped over to him fed up with people being rude that day, not even considering this might be dangerous..

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 03:37:22 )
He watched him run off and frowned. Definitely no manners. Oh well. He looked over at the woman now stomping towards him. “Nope, not at all. I assume this is yours then. Good, I won’t have to look for an ID to return it.” He said with a huge grin, handing it out to her without hesitating.

He rather liked the feisty attitude, reminded him of another companion.. He hoped she was doing well, since he couldn’t see her anymore.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 03:39:30 )
Lets use all the colors!

She blinked caught off guard as her purse was held in front of her, she took it back, "So you got it from that jerk..? " She said hesitantly looking him over, skinny man, didn't look like he could take on a guy. "How..you're just so...skinny.." she made a vague jester with her hands to make her point that he did not look strong at all.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 03:42:52 )
He blinked, and then again but grinned just as wide as before. “Caught him off guard I suppose.” He said cheerfully, glancing at the name tag on her uniform. “Lovely name, by the way. I’m the Doctor.” He said warmly, bouncing on his heels. He didn’t seem the least bit bothered by the fact she thought he wasn’t tough.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 03:46:59 )
Lets use all the colors!

She nodded hesitantly before blinking and glancing, oh yah name tag was still on.."Er thanks...Doctor who..?"

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 03:47:43 )
He just grinned widely at that. “Where are you headed?” He asked, leaving the question unanswered.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 03:49:04 )
Lets use all the colors!

She watched him hesitantly, "Going home, just got off work.." she wasn't sure she should admit that, maybe it would be better to say shew as going to work so people would miss her being gone..if he had plans for her..

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 03:53:10 )
“I would offer to see you home safely, but I’m sure that is not what you are thinking it would be.” He said warmly, “But do be careful.” He wanted to ask her.. but she seemed hesitant.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 03:55:18 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Right..thanks.." she said as she started to walk past before pausing, "Did you hear a weird sound earlier? Kinda like a grating sound?" she asked gazing up at him, not far from him. She didn't know why she felt she could stand anywhere near him and be confident she was safe, maybe it was cause he was just a thin scrawny man?

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 03:57:30 )
“Oh- that was my ship.” He replied warmly, still beaming at her. “She wanted to land here for some reason. She wanted to charge but decided to take a detour.” He shrugged a little, bouncing on his feet again.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 03:58:45 )
Lets use all the colors!

She raised an eyebrow, "Ship? We are a long ways from any water way.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 04:03:42 )
“Oh. No. She’s not a boat.” He said softly. “I travel through space.” He said it as plain as announcing that the sky was raining elephants and it had to be true..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 04:05:06 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Riiiight..okay..well thanks for saving my purse..." She said as she turned to keep walking, great crazy man found her purse. Thank god she kept her ID and such on her so he wouldn't know her address..

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 04:09:58 )
He smiled gently, looking the other way as she headed off. He knew, in a way, what she was thinking.. “Alright ol’ girl. Should we try once more to get you to Cardiff?” He asked the alley thoughtfully. Perhaps he’d run into the girl again sometime. She’d make a great companion.. but he wasn’t sure asking her now was the best idea. She thought he was crazy after all.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 04:16:43 )
Lets use all the colors!

After a few days, Trinity was heading back to work fresh and happy to work. She had had a good break, definitely needed it. Her mind every once in a while going back to the weird man she ran into, and his claims of a ship. Though she figured why focus on a crazy man, even if he did say he was a doctor..though he didn't say what he was a doctor fo.. As she walked in though she gave a smile to her manager, "Morning Jim!"

Jim glanced over, "Oh Trinity..they didn't call you...You were let go."

Trin froze in her tracks, "Excuse me?"

"You were let go, I figured you knew since you didn't come in for a few days.." He said warily he knew she had a temper at times and didn't want her making a scene.

"I didn't come in because I had a two day vacation!" She exclaimed shocked staring at him.

""Ah well..sorry..Orders from above we cut down employees.." He said watching her.

"You can't do this to me! I've been working here longer then half the slobs back there!" She said her voice raising, "I'm your best worker! I deal with every entitled customer that comes in trying to get us to honor expired coupons! I have been putting up with their bull shit for years!"

He squirmed, "Trinity please don't do this.."

"Don't do what? Reveal all the crappy things I've had to put up with because of this low paying job that doesn't even pay minimum wage?!" She said getting attention of different customers, even some people outside were looking in curiously.

I'm just a crazy person.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 04:25:27 )
The Doctor was pouting at the tardis. She had charged up just fine over the last few days and.. still insisted on landing here. “I seriously doubt we will run into her again.” He said softly, patting her as he walked out.

“But I love a good walk around Earth..so I’ll enjoy the area. Maybe I’ll get some bananas..” he smiled warmly and headed for the nearest store.
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.