Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Fish and Chips and..Fired?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 01:13:51 )
Lets use all the colors!

(ITS THE PLANET 10 lol)

He ignored the yell and carried the girl off to his hideout, debating on what he should do with her. He could sell her for experiments, use her for his own wishes, or something else perhaps. He set her down keeping the patch on her, "Good job kid, got a good one this time."

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 01:22:38 )
(No it’s just Ten. LOL)

The kid looked up at him a bit exhaustedly. “He’s not happy...” He said quietly. “He’s gonna find her..”

The Doctor cursed, pulling out his screwdriver to scan the area for.. hopefully a clue. He had followed them until they rounded a corner and seemed to disappear. Now he had to figure out where they went..

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 01:26:45 )
Lets use all the colors!

He shrugged, "No one will find us no matter how unhappy they are. Contact the market we have a new worker for them I think they will enjoy her." He smirked.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 01:32:56 )
The Doctor has pressed himself against one of the outer walls of a building, using his screwdriver until he heard a clicking noise, and it swung inward. His face darkened a bit and he headed down the hall, the door shutting behind him.

The kid nodded, heading off to do as he was told.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 01:36:03 )
Lets use all the colors!

He smirked, "Oh you will fetch me a pretty penny...but perhaps I should test you out first..lets see where are those patches.." He commented to himself as he moved to look through his stash.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 01:37:38 )
“I wouldn’t do that, if I were you.” The Doctor said darkly, having found the room they were in and stepping out from the shadows.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 01:39:13 )
Lets use all the colors!

"So you did find us..you're so resourceful.." He said slowly turning to him with a smile, "Tell you what. I'll split the money with you.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 01:44:00 )
“No.” He said plainly, staring at the man. “I’ll tell you what. You will give her to me, and I will not inform the Judoon. Just the local authorities.”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 01:46:48 )
Lets use all the colors!

He started laughing, "They won't do a thing to me."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 01:50:29 )
“No? Alright. How about I take it a step further. I’m sure the Atraxi would love this. Selling species off for the work as you call it, using an underage boy as your decoy, I’m sure the list goes on.” He bounced on his heels a bit, hands behind his back. “My companion. Now.”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 02:01:23 )
Lets use all the colors!

He hesitated at the mention of the Atraxi, watching him, "Fine take her. I doubt she would have been good anyway." He waved him off as if he wasn't worth the time.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 02:06:17 )
He moved, grabbing the patch off her and scooping her up. Once he got to the doorway he called back. “I’ve already alerted them.” And headed out the door.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 02:08:08 )
Lets use all the colors!

"WHAT?!" he yelled after him.

Trin slowly started to stir almost taking a swing at him, "D-doctor.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 02:32:59 )
He blinked, looking down at her a bit surprised. Feisty one. “Number one rule. No running off.” He said gently.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 02:53:15 )
Lets use all the colors!

"Sorry..I saw the kid and well..instinct I guess.." She said sheepishly.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 02:59:04 )
“It’s alright.” He said gently, setting her down on the ground but making sure she could stand ok before letting go.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 03:15:59 )
Lets use all the colors!

She rubbed her eyes a bit, feeling sleepy still "I couldn't get the patch off.it was almost instant that's insane..." she said softly.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 12:50:22 )
“It’s alright. The patches here are made to be instantaneous..” he said gently, watching to make sure she was ok before they started walking again. He had put enough distance between them and the base for when the authorities showed up. However, he was more concerned about his companion’s well being.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 22:00:47 )
Lets use all the colors!

She shook her head, "That's just crazy...sorry I ruined this trip.." she said softly frowning a bit.

I'm just a crazy person.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/24 22:29:50 )
“You didn’t ruin the trip.” He said gently, smiling softly.
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.