Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Fish and Chips and..Fired?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 23:48:50 )
Lets use all the colors!

She looked to the console curiously before saying softly, "Thank you.." She then moved up to the console hands resting gently on the railing watching him.

PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE PURPLE!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/22 23:56:02 )
The tardis beeped warmly, happy she joined them in their travels. “You might want to hold on tight.” He said mischievously, moving around the console now and getting her flying.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 00:00:56 )
Lets use all the colors!

She tilted her head watching him curiously, a smile tugging at her lips at his tone. Well that was kinda a cute tone on him..maybe he wasn't too creepy after all..She held on though watching him, she knew at least he wasn't crazy. Well not crazy far as having a ship like she had originally thought, he might be crazy after all but that could be fun in this case..right?

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 00:06:41 )
He glanced over to make sure she was definitely holding on before pulling the last lever and holding on himself. Once they landed, he motioned to the doors, wanting to see the look on her face. “After you.”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 00:09:38 )
Lets use all the colors!

She squeaked in surprised as the TARDIS took off holding on tightly as it shook around, "Woah! You weren't kidding." She said laughing with a smile. She stood up straight glancing at him and the doors before quickly moving to them bouncing a bit curiously opening the door her eyes going wide, "Oh wow its really a beach!" She wasn't sure she had believed him before, but now she knew he was truthful.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 00:15:43 )
He smiled warmly, following behind her. It was a bit cute how she bounced around. “Best beach destination anywhere.” He said cheerfully, watching her.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 00:23:22 )
Lets use all the colors!

She stepped out before pausing getting her apron off and putting her money and such in her pocket before setting it on a hanger in the TARDIS, she figured why bother bringing that with her. "I can tell its gorgeous here, the weather is so nice too."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 00:26:00 )
“The weather usually stays beautiful. There are a few moments when it’s pretty stormy out, but it’s to be expected.” He said softly, leading her towards a little food stand.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 00:28:18 )
Lets use all the colors!

She followed him curiously looking around, "Oh wow..so really another planet...so other species.." She said fascinated as she saw people with different colored skin that were blues and purples, ones with different appendages and more all just relaxing. "This is amazing.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 00:37:40 )
“Yep. Another planet.” He said warmly, stopping at the stand and paying for two frozen bananas, handing her one. “Strict rules about interspecies relationships here. You leave your differences on your ships. Nothing but relaxing here.”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 00:44:04 )
Lets use all the colors!

She smiled as she took it, "Thank you..Oh that's awesome..I wish Earth had something like that even if just for the different races.." She shook her head she hated how everyone fought so often.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 00:46:31 )
“Humans don’t get it right until much later.” He said thoughtfully, smiling gently. “Much, much later..”

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 00:50:05 )
Lets use all the colors!

"That's too bad it takes so long.." She commented softly and took a bite of her banana, "Oh wow this tastes amazing.."

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 00:54:58 )
“But when you all get it right, it’s wonderful and it works out for everyone. I could show you.” He said softly, smiling warmly, glad she liked the banana.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 00:58:30 )
Lets use all the colors!

She looked up at him curiously, "Really? I would like to see that.."she said shyly.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 01:03:05 )
He grinned at her warmly, “Would you like to look around here more, or go now?” He asked curiously.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 01:10:37 )
Lets use all the colors!

"I'd like to look around a bit more.." She said shyly with a smile.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 01:14:54 )
He nodded, “Where would you like to look first? We could go check out the ocean, or there’s a giant mall behind you.” He said warmly.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 01:18:25 )
Lets use all the colors!

"The ocean looks amazing..I haven't been to a beach in a very long time.." She said softly with a smile.

I'm just a crazy person.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/23 01:21:22 )
“Just the right temperature too. The waves are usually pretty good for anyone wishing to try surfing or any other type of swimming fun.” He said softly, leading her closer to the water.
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.