Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Amusing My Past

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/10 15:41:46 )
Kaito wrapped his arms around him. "Relax.." He murmured quietly. "You didn't hurt me." He said gently as he hugged him. "And i came back because for you and valern." He said.

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/10 18:42:04 )
"But i was...despicable...i said horrid things to you" he said holding Kaito tightly. "By god you are...too kind" he said smiling from behind his very long hair

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/10 20:40:16 )
"Only because it's you." He said quietly. Kaito slowly moved his arm and used his hand to brush his hair out of his face. "I liked it better when i could see your face." He murmured teasingly.

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/10 23:02:44 )
Fjiore looked away trying to hide the flush on his cheeks. "Ah...i...You want something to drink?"

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/10 23:42:43 )
Kaito smiled some and pulled away a little. "Sit." He said quietly, shaking his head lightly at the offer. "Let me wrap your ankle before you make it worse."

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/11 18:32:15 )
He relents and sits down. He seemed out of sorts, but he just went through an ordeal. "I...ah...Bandages...in the bag. The uh...blue one" he said before looking at Kaito and sighed "Im sorry...my mind is all over the place" he admitted

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/11 23:18:33 )
Kaito nodded lightly and went over to the blue bag and pulled out the bandages, then returned to the male and knelt down to wrap his foot. He knew it needed to be tight, but not so tight it hurt. "Tell me if it's too tight." He said as he began wrapping his ankle and foot. "And that's why you have me." He said gently, smiling some.

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/12 17:04:55 )
He couldnt help but blush a bit. He smiled a Kaito and sighed "Its alright. Its...im glad you came back" he said leaning back "I may have to move again because of this" he said lookig at the other male hiding behind his hair

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/12 18:03:50 )
Kaito finished wrapping up his ankle and foot, and lightly rested his hand on top of his head. "I wouldn't blame you if you did." He said, moving his hand. "But, know that i will follow you wherever you go, if you'll let me." He smiled some.

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/12 23:29:44 )
He went beet red and hid behind his hair. "I...would like that..." he said softly. He felt silly being this blushy, but he couldnt help it.

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/13 16:45:05 )
Kaito smiled some and helped him stand. "So, any plans for today?" He asked curiously, though what he really wanted was just to help Fijore feel better.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 16:44:02 )
Bump
Love the new name ^^

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/10 19:25:42 )
(sorry ive just been trying to figure out how to move forward lol. Ive also been eaten by ESO)

"Not...particularly" he said looking over at Kaito. "After all that...i think a break would be nice"

I wear many faces

Art Shop
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7892 Art Dump
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7849 Item Shop
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7944

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/2 03:00:45 )
(No worries, bern struggling with my job ><
We can brainstorm over pms if you'd like lol or we could time skip to after they move?)

Kaito smirked some. "Wouldn't be oposed to it.." He murmured honestly. "How about a long much needed nap?" He asked curiously, somewhat teasing and somewhat being serious.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.