Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Amusing My Past

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 01:51:42 )
Valern looked at kaito. "Not himself? did he run out of medicine again?" he asked. He dug around the small closet and pulled out a candy. it was the candies he always ate. "Brother needs his meds." he said moving to the other side of the closet. He pulled out a small tablet and started messing with it. It became very apparent quickly that he was a technological wizard and a genius at hacking. He hacked into the citys cameras lookiung for his brother.

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/30 00:22:14 )
Kaito shook his head some. "No.. He missed a dose." He said, subtly watching the younger brother tapping on a tablet. What was he doing? He couldn't really tell what he was doing from where he was.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/30 16:11:58 )
Valern started doing quite a bit shuffling around looking at the tablet. He found his brother moving on the other side of town. He moved and grabbed a pill bottle. then another..he kept grabbing until he had 6 bottles. he grabbed a bag and put six pills in and crushed them in the bag. He poured the powder into a bottle of liquid. He used some demonic magic to make the liquix seem like alcohol. He handed kaito the bottle. "He needs this...go go" he said softly

I wear many faces

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/17 15:38:03 )
(bump to keep from being locked)

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/20 02:15:48 )
(Gonna try to make a good post .-.)

Kaito leaned against the wall a little as he stared down at the floor. He could hear Valern walking around, and shuffling things. The pain in his wings had returned and he lightly ran his fingers through his feathers, where he had a feeling the stitches had come undone, but it wasn't evident in his expression. He slowly glanced at Valern when he handed him the bottle he had mixed the medicine in for his brother. Why else would he be giving it to him?

Kaito slowly stood and nodded, putting the bottle carefully in his pocket. "How.. Do I give it to him?" He asked quietly and slowly. Aside from throwing his to the side, as he was, Fijore didn't give him a second glance.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/23 22:15:56 )
"Brother wont admit it, but he likes to drink, it just makes him angry when hes ah...not...bad" he said nodding. "Just...leave it out for him...or get a bartender to pour it for him" he said pacing. "Go, hurry, no time"

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/23 23:42:05 )
Kaito nodded lightly as Valern spoke, and slowly stood straight. "I'll be back, when he's better, okay?" He said quietly before leaving. As soon as he was outside, he opened his wings and grit his teeth some before taking flight. He flew as fast as his wings would allow, back to where he had seen Fijore. It was difficult to flap his wings, and keep his flight straight. He came close to crashing a couple of times before making it back to the city, and landed roughly, stumbling over his feet and nearly collasping.

"Kaito!" His brother voiced as he noticed him from the sky, and landed near him. Kaito glanced at Gaito and handed him the bottle. "He needs this.. Take it to a bar, or leave it out for him. I can't.." He said quietly, in between catching his breath. Gaito merely nodded and flapped his wings once more before making his way to the last place he saw the man, and set the bottle down somewhere he'd see it.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 03:13:45 )
What followed Fjiore was a trail of death and pain. He, out of curiosity, returned, covered, no, soaked in blood. He saw the bottle, his blood red eyes shimmering in the light. He thought it was suspicious but popped the top and drank a good portion of it. It took a while but, he dropped the bottle holding his head. "No...no what...what have i done!?" was all he said before he promptly passed out.

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/24 21:13:38 )
Kaito leaned against the side of the building, panting some and holding the top of his wing.

Gaito hadn't gone very far, and when Fijore passed out he flew down to carefully pick him up and took him home, to his brother. Or rather, to the small guest house Kaito had been staying, easily opening the door and laying him down on the bed before leaving to get his own brother.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/26 03:18:34 )
Valern did what he could for Fjiore, but Fjiore was the doctor. He did however put a tech bracelet on Fjiore's wrist that would give him a dose if he forgot

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/10 04:33:22 )
When Gaito found his brother, he carefully picked up the unconscious male and took him back to his house to see what he could do for him.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/17 16:22:40 )
Time passed slowly. Valern tried oh so hard. Eventually Fjiore would finally wake. He sat up holding his head. He looked around and sighed. He had to get his bearings first before he did anything, so he took stock of where he was, who was there and what was around him.

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/9 14:55:07 )
@TheGreatPretender:

Gaito still had Kaito at his place, making sure he didn't move around too much as his wing healed and they got into it a few times.

Kaito was mostly healed up now and planned on heading back to Fijore's place. "You're going then?" Gaito asked. Kaito nodded and left the house. He stretched some before opening his wings and taking flight.

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/9 20:06:00 )
The very very groggy and disoriented Fjiore stumbled around the house. He felt worse than drunk. He always did after an episode. "Water..." he mumbled trying to make his way downstairs, slipping and tumbling down. He lay on the floor groaning in pain.

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/9 23:19:58 )
Kaito made it back to the house and landed on the grass. He then went up to the door and opened it, before going inside and seeing Fijore on the floor. He slowly approached him and knelt down, offering him a hand up.

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/10 00:02:43 )
He sees the hand but not the face "Whos there...?" he managed taking the hand. Once he was up, he leaned on the wall, keeping weight off his left foot.

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/10 00:54:35 )
Kaito slowly helped him stand when he took his hand. "It's me, Kaito." He said quietly. "Looks like you hurt your foot." He said quietly, noticing how he was keeping weight off it. "Sit, and let me get whatever you need." He said quietly, feeling bad he hadn't gotten there sooner.

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/10 01:25:58 )
"Kaito...?" he asked trying to blinked his vision clear. Then he saw that face. "Kaito....im so...so sorry...i...you got hurt...i did...horrible things..." he said shaking gently. "Im...im alright i just need to wrap my foot. I just sprained my ankle. Are you okay?" he asked worriedly.

I wear many faces

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/10 01:51:46 )
Kaito shook his head some. "I'm alright, Fi." He said quietly, smiling some. "And i forgive you." He said, slowly opening his arms for a hug if he was up for it.

Donator — He/They Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/10 15:30:00 )
Fjiore pulled him into a tight hug. "You're sure your okay? Anything i can do?" he asked before looking at Kaito. "What a pair huh?" he finaly said after calming down. "I dont know why you came back after that"

I wear many faces

Art Shop
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7892 Art Dump
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7849 Item Shop
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7944

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.