Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing An Angelic Bond

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/8 05:54:17 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

The man sighed, and growled, as he sat down on the special cot in the medical examination room. He had a hand over his side, his clothing torn slightly, revealing chiselled muscles... which complimented his rather tall and broad physique, and looked around.

"Wonder who'll see me THIS time..." he muttered.

"And wonder if they'll act like I'm here to destroy them and send them to hell." he then mumbled further, shaking his head.

His name was Ezekiel, but he went by Zeke, and he was under the employment of Hal Sharp at Special Unit 3. He was employed as one that was responsible when physical force was needed in dealing with threats... and it was for a good reason.

He was a very unique individual... one whose birth could be seen as a sin. He was the spawn of a mortal and an angel... but he was also much more than that. Not that he ever really needed to go that far into it. His presence often caused people to fear for their lives, and he had grown weary of it.

But he knew there was nothing he could do about it. Such was his destiny, his fate. Because of what he was.

He was rarely here in the medical wing of the Unit, mostly because his own natural mana was usually enough to heal whatever injuries he had sustained for whatever reason... but this was no so on this occasion. And all times in the past, those that were tasked to tend to him often looked like they were scared to touch him, for fear of offending or angering him.

So he sighed again and brushed some of his blonde hair away from his deep blue eyes, and stared at the door, waiting for whoever was going to come through it.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/8 23:21:54 )

He was waiting for a few minutes, actually closer to fifteen minutes, before a smaller woman walked in. She was looking at the clipboard in her hands, which had his information he was sure.

Her blonde hair was tied back off her face, but the braid still reached her hips. There were also blue streaks, along with the ends being blue. It was a gorgeous sky blue, too. Beyond that, she had what looked to be ... glitter? in her har. Her skin was a fair tanned, with a soft red for her lips, and a blue/green for her eyeshadow. He couldn't see the colour of her eyes, but part of him just didn't care.

He didn't even really get any farther than her head, either before she spoke.

"All right, Ezekiel, right?" She asked, looking over wahtever was the board.

"And you were... hit by an acid based something?"

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/9 03:22:16 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Yeah." Zeke replied.

"Call me Zeke. My full name's too... stuffy and formal." he mumbled.

"And yeah, I was." he said.

"I was tasked to take down a Wormtongue Basilisk." he told her. "Normally it'd be fine, but I guess this one had had experiments done on it or something? Its acid spit was a LOT more potent than normal." he continued.

"Normally my own mana would have healed me completely by now, but this time it's taking too long, and odds are I'll suffer some serious damage if left alone." he went on.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/9 03:27:15 )

She was silent as he spoke, reading what she had written down as he spoke, reading along with it.

"All right then." She said before meeting his gaze, allowing him to see her almost crystalline green eyes.

"Goes with the bit I have here." She said before setting the board aside and approaching.

"Your angelic mana really should be taking care of this... it's possible that the acid had an extra aspect - a mana suppressant for the area." She then said, looking him from head to tow.

"May I?" She asked, motioning toward where the information stated that the wound was.

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/9 03:39:24 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Zeke was silent for a moment, taken by two things.

The first was her absolutely gorgeous eyes... and the second was how she was already acting differently from how everyone else seemed to act around him.

He then shook his head slightly, and nodded.

"Yeah, sure." he said.

"Knock yourself out." he told her.

He then lifted his arms up above his head, so she could move his clothing if need be, and see the wound on his torso.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/9 03:42:39 )

As she moved the fabric, seeming to not noticed how Zeke had been a bit taken aback for the moment, before sighing.

"Damn... that thing got you good." She said as she noted a few things down a couple seconds later.

"But... well, your mana is keeping your organs ok. But your muscles here, and the skin of course, will most definitely benefit from some help." She agreed as she finished what she was doing before looking him up and down.

"Hmmm.... angel, so pure mana, right?" She asked. "As in, not a fallen angel or something?" She clarified, merely wanting to make sure. What she was going to give him would be more of a physical mortal thing, but there would be some mana mixed in, of course.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/9 03:56:21 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Zeke sighed again.

"Well... Nephilim, actually." he said.

"Between an archangel and a necromancer." he went on.

"But it's still pure." he then said further. "So no. I'm not fallen or anything." he confirmed.

'...........huh.' he thought.

'This woman is... different from all the rest...' he thought further, almost marvelling at the development.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/9 03:59:45 )

She was silent for a moment before nodding.

"All right then." She said.

"I'll be back in abour five. Have to mix up a cream for you to help." She said before smirking slightly.

"Don't smite me if I'm a bit longer, hey? Do that and you may not get what you need." She added before pausing. "And Sharp miiight have your face for dinner."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/9 04:11:40 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Zeke raised an eyebrow when she made her little joke.

THIS was something ENTIRELY new to him. Nobody had ever made a joke like that before.

He... wasn't opposed to it, surprisingly.

"....uh... right." he said.

"Can... can do." he told her, slightly shaking his head again.

"Take... as much time as you need." he then said further.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/9 04:19:28 )

'I'll be back once I have the cream. Stay put." She said.

"Move around too much, and the natural effect of your heart beating faster will just increase the speed for the acid. So ... stay still and calm. Let's not have you die, hey?" Was the last thing she said before she left the room, leaving him alone for the moment, alone to wonder who the bloody hell that was. He'd never met her before, and he'd been to the med wing a few times by that point.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/9 04:41:13 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Zeke remained silent as she said what she did, and left.

"......ah..." he stammered.

"Huh." he mumbled.

"That... she... hm." he muttered further.

This was certainly new to him. He'd never experienced anything like THIS before.

And now he had to figure out what that all meant for him.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/9 04:43:01 )

He was waiting for closer to fifteen minutes before she returned. She knocked on the door, calling in.

"Hey, it's Angela, may I enter?" She asked, wanting to make sure that he was all right. She could admit that she should have done that earlier, but she'd been told that this was a hurry that she couldn't delay with that on. After checking it out herself, she realised that she was told wrong. It wasn't THAT large of a concern, but it was a concern.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/9 04:55:11 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

'...Angela...' Zeke thought.

"Yeah." he called back.

"Sure thing." he said.

He then sighed as she saw the door open, and bit his lip slightly.

'....Angela...' he repeated mentally.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/9 05:02:07 )

The same woman from before stepped in with a tinted glass tub that was about as wide as her hand (so about three inches) and somewhere around 4 inches tall.

"Got you a good amount, since it's a rather large area." She started as she approached.

"Shirt up, or move it someway, please." She said. "Unless you'd prefer to do it yourself, of course, I'll apply the first treatment."

"Also, heads up - this is going to hurt, like mad - for now. The more it hurts, the more it needs to do. If it doesn't hurt at all, you don't need it. If that makes sense."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/9 05:35:12 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"........" Zeke was silent for a moment, before sighing.

"All right." he replied.

He then lifted up his shirt (or what was left of it), and got it out of the way.

"Go ahead." he told her.

"And no worries on the hurting." he went on. "I've experienced some pretty great pain in my life already." he continued.

"I'm pretty sure I can handle this."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/9 05:50:32 )

Angela nodded.

"All right then." She said. "I gave you the warning. That's all I have to do." She added with a light laugh before getting where she could easily do as she needed. Once on her knees in front of him, she started to gently apply the cream.

At first, it didn't hurt at all. If anything, it felt really nice and refreshing.

At first.

Then it started to feel quite 'stabby' and sharp. A feel that was just increasing, more and more, the more she applied.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/9 05:57:54 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Zeke was silent and confident at first... but the more she went on, the more he felt the pain.

And his face showed it, too.

He winced repeatedly, as his muscles tensed up, and his hands balled into fists.

"Ah, holy crap." he said through gritted teeth.

"I've taken HELLFIRE that hurt less than this." he commented.

"The hell is this stuff doing!?" he then asked her.

"I have no doubts this is necessary, but what is WITH this pain!?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/9 20:23:25 )

"Told you it would hurt, massively." Angela stated, a slight chuckle to her voice.

"The pain will fade, though. Give it a few minutes." She added as she finished applying the cream to his side and got to her feet again. As she did so, she screwed the cap back on.

"Give it about... ehhh, two minutes and the pain will subside a lot." She then said.

"Beyond that, you're not leaving until it does."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/9 20:56:11 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Zeke gritted his teeth again, and growled some.

"Hmph." he muttered.

"Fine with me." he said.

He was then silent for about two minutes, before Angela saw the relief in his expression.

"...whew." he exhaled.

"That was... really something." he muttered, shaking his head a little to clear his mind.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/9 21:15:03 )

"It'll get better." Angela assured him.

"Now, apply this every other day." She stated.

"And it each time it'll be that little bit better, I promise." She added.

"Anyhow, I think we are done here." She then said before handing him the container.

"Thin coat, nothing too thick, and you'll find that it should be... a couple weeks, I think, before you don't need it. Probably going to have a bit left over. Whatever is left over can just be used as a hand cream." She paused a moment before looking to think thinking.

"Also, no. Don't share with anyone else, I made that specifically to your mana, and I"m not sure if it would play nice with others."

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.