Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Sunrise ✹ [closed]

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/3 04:55:02 )
@Yuracye: Yeah, I know the feeling. Plus I still have pixel commissons to do. But part of me doesn't want to do it and offer freebies. But I don't think I am going to do it on here though. Seems to me that I never get thanked for them on here. :/

And same here for my tax return. I need to get things that are a little more important than a new laptop. Plus my boyfriend said he will help me save up for a new desk top eventually.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/3 18:09:31 )

@lina: Same though!! I used to love coming up and just relaxing on Voltra for the rest of my night. D; It was really nice. weep.

YEAH. D: I'm super stressing!! We just had a meeting to talk about the menu and the linens and all the information we have with all the DJ and photographer and whatnot. It's just... so much money. x ___ x I don't plan on getting married again, so I wanted to at least have a nice wedding, you know? It's just... so much money. I feel like we've spent $10k already and we're still not done yet. (Granted my dress, veil + corset have been paid for, but we're paying for everything else).

@lithinel: Thank you!!! TT __TT I need to update the samples a bit, but I should hopefully have the shop open soon!

@queen prisma: Awhman. D; Well, I'm sure the commissioners understand though!! TBH, I've been sticking to stuff for myself + friends for the past few weeks or so. I still have commissions left to do, but I feel like they're burning me out?? idk.
Oh really? You don't get thanked on Voltra? Q ___ Q Wut. LET ME THANK YOU ON THEIR BEHALF. RUDE AF. SMh.

I know that feeling. :c There are more priorities than technology, unfortunately. At least you can still use his though! That's really nice of him! * U *!!

ACTUALLY!!! If you set up a freebie thread- I'd love to join you. q vq <33

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/3 18:47:31 )
@Yuracye: They usually do. I just need to finish them up. And I feel ya on personal and friend stuff. I still need to doodle up some couple art for a friend of mine.

Thank you, hun. That really does mean a lot to me. And I was debating on making a freebie thread in the hangouts. I only have one made and made a whole lot of reserved posts on it. I just never dolled it up. I want to ask a friend of mine if they wanted to join in on it to. All I would really need to do for it is make sure it looks nice as well as have previews for you, me, and anyone else that wants to give freebies in it, even if it is just temporary. But I still want it to be a hang out, ya know? I like talking to people when I draw. Now I kinda miss streaming.

Yeah, that is the benefit of it. But he is on it today since he told his friend last night he would help build something on a world. His friend asked me nicely to get him to play this morning and that his friend will play with me tonight. Seemed fair to me, plus I wasn't really feeling well this morning, so it worked out.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/3 19:07:56 )

@queen prisma: Ahhhh. Yeah! I don't want to be confined to NEEDING to draw something, you know? I might stick to 1-2 commissions a month- if I feel like it. I just feel like I have so many good friends and I'm so busy with commissions that I never have time to draw them. This is the year where I changed that. >: UUUU

Of course!! <33 Honestly, I'm in a freebie thread on Gaia with a friend, and it's still quiet, but it's so much more less stressful, especially when I'm hitting into another art block. cry.
You made a hangout on here or on Gaia?? O: If you make a freebie thread on here, I'd be willing to join you. q vq // I miss streaming too!! Though... I really only used to have like 2 people and they were both friends. Ha. /flops. I think that's part of the reason why I wouldn't do it again. /scratches head.

Awwwh, that is nice!! As long as things work out!

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/3 19:21:56 )
@Yuracye: I get where you are coming from on that, actually. And as for my friend, he is usually drawing something for me, so it only seems right to do something for him. I did give him a pixel art out of random as a late Gaia wedding gift. It was really cute! And I am probably gonna order something from you again, but I want it to be a nice gift for my boyfriend. It will be a while, but I don't want to seem like it's too much, you know? Just thinking of your art, he has that bust that you drew of Queenie as his phone's background. He really loves it.

The hangout is on here. I never got around making one on Gaia. And yeah, freebie threads do tend to be a whole less stressful. Plus you don't know what will come up next and who will request something weird, yet strangly interesting.

And so far so good. I can't wait to play though.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/3 20:12:26 )

@queen prisma: Awwh, that's really sweet! * A* !! It's just really nice when you get things from friends. One of my friends that returned from Gaia recently gave me four pieces in the month of January. FKJDG There were really tears. ;;;;;
Well, I just cancelled the 30 chiblets that I had. I feel like I don't have a grasp of that style anymore with my new tablet so I'm going to try and edit it a bit or something. idk.
AH REALLY?? OMG. I'm so honored tbh. TT ___ TT I feel like my art isn't so good at times, so things like that really make me happy. AHhhh. More so because I'm really not confident in my non-chibi styles moreso than the chibi kinds. aksjhgkasd.

Ahhhhhh. Gaia is just so... finicky with things. I swear. There's either tons of people or none at all. ;;;
I have three commissions left now, but they're trading for an OC, so it's something. > > ;;
LMAO YEAH. I've gotten some strange requests but sometimes it's good to get things that I'm not used to drawing. ;;

<3

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/3 20:39:29 )
@Yuracye: broooooooooooooooo how havebyou been?

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/3 21:09:51 )

@taemins lover: Oh my gosh- TAE!! * A* !!!!

I've been good. Super busy with work and wedding stuff, but good otherwise!! How about you?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/3 21:43:22 )
@Yuracye: I've been okay, I got accepted into grad school and am on my last semester of my bachelors!!

Donator — ~love~ Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/3 21:53:46 )
@Yuracye: yura your avi is so damn adorable!!!! D:<

awesome art by okios <33

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/3 22:26:51 )

@taemins lover: Ahhh, nice! Congrats!!! Q VQ !!
I'll need to be looking at graduate schools soon. ;;; I need to get a headstart on my masters degree. orz

@cedes: AHHH THANK. I think I'm going to switch something with the stockings/bottom of skirt to be white but idk yet. /squint.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/3 22:35:30 )
@Yuracye: thank you thank you! It was very nerve wracking x.x taking the GRE hhhggh

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/3 22:53:47 )

@taemins lover: My gosh, I know the feeling!
GRE? I'm assuming it's a test, but @ ___ @ for what???

I had to take 5 tests for teacher certification. |||OTL

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/3 22:55:42 )
@Yuracye: you have to take the GRE to be assessed if you are ready for grad school c,:

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/3 22:58:35 )
@Yuracye: Wow, I wish I had a friend like that. But sadly, I really haven't been on enough to see friends like that to be honest.

He really loves it, I swear! He was looking through my references and said, "I really like this one, hun, can you please send it to me?" And I said sure, and he put it as his background on his phone. But I think he mostly likes the fact that is the only monster ref of her that is in a bikini. xD He even had this cute idea that he wants to do on his phone. One with her eyes closed (lock screen) and one with her eyes open (Home screen). But I can understand with the new tablet. I don't mind waiting. :) Get yourself comfortable first.

I just finished up one of the commissions on there and just sent off all of the WiPs. I'm just waiting for it to be approved before animating the pixel art. Dx And yes, I agree with you on that. There is either people on or not on at all. Its heck.
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/3 23:03:19 )

@taemins lover: oh feck. Really?? I've never even heard of that. TT ___ TT
I'm not ready for more tests. weep.

@queen prisma: She's an online friend, but she's really generous when it comes to drawing. She was away for a few years, but I'm glad she's back. TT ___ TT I've known her for a few years, so I suppose it makes sense.
AHHHHHHHHH. Looking at it I see so many mistakes but it did turn out really well!!! HAHAHAHAH. Monsters + bikinis can't be beat. xD NO COMPETITION.

Oooooh! That is a cool idea! I haven't really set down an eye style for non-chibi styles. rip. I can try though!! I wish I had the layer file for it, I'd be able to edit it easier. orz. ;;;

Ahhh, that's great!! Man, I'd just jump right into the animation portion of things. Probably checking before hand would be smart though. xD

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/3 23:08:40 )
@Yuracye: I don't know if it's a thing in every state, but that's what I had to do.you can see if you need to when you look into schools ^^

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/3 23:20:09 )

@taemins lover: I'm sure I'd need to take it. I searched it and it's needed in the US, so it seems pretty set. I'm surprised I've never heard anyone take it before though. @ ____ @ Aughhh. I'm so bad at test taking though!!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/3 23:22:32 )
@Yuracye: it's like a hardcore SAT. What do you want to major in?

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/3 23:52:49 )

@taemins lover: WEEP. My SAT scores were horrible.
I'm not really sure. Either reading literacy or some of art studio. TT ___ TT For the reading, I'm sure I'd need that test though.

TH | dA

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.