Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Sunrise ✹ [closed]

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/14 23:52:33 )

@taemins lover: I know, I just don't understand how that's possible, because I was always ready to learn something you know? Though, I didn't really have friends and my brothers always took any sort of video games that we had. It's like books and homework were the only things I could do. ||OTL.
What a sad childhood I have lived.
I just don't understand people tbh.

@queen prisma: Thanks! I'm usually pretty broke, but I usually have like 50B on me. Though, since I'm stopping commissions, I don't know how long that will last. orz.

Ahhhh, it really is! Especially on Gaia! I'm not saying they SHOULDN'T price it at like 200B, but I never have that much to blow on one piece of art. D;

ME TOO. But, you don't!!! It's really cool!!

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/15 14:12:39 )

I'm broke af and I need some money to pay for an item really quick. orz.
So opening a slot, possibly two depending on the style. /squint

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/15 16:59:09 )
@Yuracye: I honestly don't remember how much I have on there. Dx Plus a limited time item came out, and I really need it! But it might be a while before I can get it.

I'm with you on that, but some times I just think its TOO much. But if its HQ art, then its understandable for that price. But if it looked like it wasn't even tried, I think it really isn't worth it. I know this one time, someone was wanting to draw stick people for 1til. I'm sure it was a joke, but still. =_=;;

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/15 17:02:45 )
@queen prisma: I have like 500B right now, but I've been stockpiling from all the commissions that I've sold. I would have had more, but I cancelled the last bit of them because art block and busy with work. :c
AHHH I HOPE YOU CAN GET IT!!! D: !!! How much is it worth??

I mean, yeah. I can see nice art going for 200B, like a lot of the super nice chibis or a nice waist-up or something. /nodnod. I also understand that it's for pixelated currency though... and they could just only draw for RL which they actually NEED so they can really just charge whatever they want for it.
/headdesk.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/15 17:12:44 )
@Yuracye: I converted over to plat, so I'm not really sure how this is in the gold standards, but I have 37k in plat. And the item is called Just Dangerous Me. The last time I checked, it was at 75k plat, but it must have went down to 31k plat. I'm gonna keep watching it. Hopefully it goes down more. I want one for a Prisma avatar! Dx Ugh! It fits her so well! I'll have to use the yandere avatar I made for her for the background on it.

I'm pretty sure they would if they could, but I think its against the TOS on there to sell art for real money on there. People still link it to their dA or tumblr pages that have the RLC prices. Its not like the staff can stop them from doing that.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/15 17:46:55 )
@queen prisma: Ahhh. I did that, but then converted back since I'm too lazy to convert them over. x ___ x ;;; I think that's like 300B though?? At least I think so because I had about 50k plat and that's 500B.
AHH THE DOKI DOKI LITERATURE CLUB ITEM!! I really want that too!
YOU CAN DO ITT!!! Gosh, I love yandere items. * A* They're my fav. I hope they make some yandere items here soon. Ahhhh.

The rules are finicky. You can sell RL commissions, but it can't be advertised? Like you need to offer gold commissions, and you can only link to RL things instead.
If that makes sense.

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/15 20:56:24 )

Hello thread :3

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/15 21:04:10 )
@lina: Thread says hello. xD

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/15 21:12:34 )

Such a polite thread. XD

I thought some posting might help people see it.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/15 21:30:47 )
@lina: Right? I've raised it well. u vu ///

Yeah, I'm 700 volts away from what I need, but the extra wouldn't hurt.
The art shops are pretty dead though. D;

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/15 21:33:43 )

@Yuracye: everyone got lots of volts when we came back. But I think we all spent it right away. XD

Art shops will pick up again I'm sure. :3

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/15 23:26:16 )
@lina: Yeahhh. I'm one of those people too. xD I bought only the common items that I needed.
Then these events items are like 3k for a set.
So, there's that. D;

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/15 23:47:09 )

@Yuracye: I was busy helping with the site, so I didn't do too much shopping when the event started. So I was able to get those items. But I've done a lot of shopping since. :vanora_sweat:

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/16 00:09:51 )
@lina: Ahhh, I've only really bought the commons for this avatar and then the event items. orz.
I also managed to swipe a commission, so there's that. D;
Now I'm super brokeee.

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/16 16:42:15 )

@Yuracye: I can't stop making avatars. Even though I'm not actually changing into them. XD

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/16 17:43:57 )
@lina: I usually make a lot. I just get frustrated when I make a nice one and then I forget what items were on it. @ __ @
I'll probably make more when there's a save feature, otherwise I'll stick with this one for awhile.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/16 17:55:33 )
@Yuracye: To be honest, I don't even know anymore. I really don't feel like converting back to find out. Yes, some yandere items would be awesome on here too.

I never actually tried to do RLC to be honest. But I'm not even sure if any of my art would be worth it. The only thing that would be is my pixel art. But I get so burnt out on it really quickly.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/16 18:33:51 )
@queen prisma: Ahh, I know the feeling. Lots of people have stuck with gold, so it's just easier with that. x ___ x
RIGHT?? I love yandere items! * A* I have some nice yandere items on Gaia. * Q* !! If they ever make a gasai yuno one, I'm done for.

I've tried it once, and I've only gotten like two commissions. I don't recommend it unless you're really well known or something. /shrugs.
I know the feeling. x __ x I like the chiblets, but I get really burnt out with those lately too. I just feel like the poses are so static. orz.

TH | dA

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/16 19:52:02 )
@Yuracye: Yeah, plus some people changed back due to how much they spent due to how it makes prices look lower. I just got tired of seeing the big numbers. xD I think they did, but I don't know the name of the item. Or I think I saw one. ^^;;

Yeah, I'm not well known, that is for sure. I barely get any views or comments on my crap on dA. :/ Plus its really sad when someone that does really BAD art and gets tons of views vs someone who is really good and gets little to no views.
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/16 22:42:19 )

@Yuracye: I just save the image of my avatar when I like it.
I should have a gallery or something...
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.