Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Sunrise ✹ [closed]

Donator — SENPAI Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/5 06:36:48 )


Hello!
My username is Yuracye- but please call me Yura! I work a full time job and spend a lot of time away from the computer, but I love drawing!
In my other spare time I like to paint, play Overwatch and Splatoon 2 and take pictures of my two baby cats. *A* ///
PLEASE please be willing to wait if you're ordering art. I really only have time to draw on the weekends since I have about an hour each night (mon-thurs), I won't have any time on the weekdays. YES, this might mean it might take me 2-3 MONTHS to work on or finish your art! Don't order if you're not willing to wait!
Styles may vary slightly, as I'm sort of in an experimental mode.

Report

Donator — SENPAI Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/5 06:39:31 )




Rules:

✹Follow all Rules of Voltraonline!.
✹First come, first serve (unless otherwise stated)
✹Please respect each other.
✹Patience is key, I have a life outside of here!!!
✹Please look through EVERYTHING.
✹I have the right to not sell to those who I don't want to draw.
✹I do not allow my art to be on any form of commercial use. This includes, but is not limited to: twitch, youtube, facebook, tumblr, etc. Uploading to an art gallery, such as toyhouse or weebly, (with proper credit) is fine. If you need any clarification, please do not hesitate to ask.
✹No quoting anything on the front page.

Report

Donator — SENPAI Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/5 06:45:38 )

Will/Won't draw:

[✓] Blood splatter.
[✓] Cutesy things
[✓] Wings
[✓] Females preferred

[✗] Anthros/furries
[✗] Couples/groups
[✗] Fan art/fan made characters
[✗] Some weapons
[✗] Animals
[✗] RL photos
[✗] Written descriptions
[✗] nose jewelry (only because... chibis don't noses)
Report

Donator — SENPAI Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/5 06:50:35 )

Samples & Prices:

**Items are preferred over volts, unless otherwise listed**

Dolls:
3,000 volts




Current retired styles:
Chibi: bribe


Derps: 20k volts




More samples @ my deviantart account!
Report

Donator — SENPAI Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/5 06:59:00 )


Order form:

Username:
Reference:
Style:
Personality/Pose:
Offer:
Additional information:

Report

Donator — SENPAI Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/5 07:11:54 )
Slots:

1. open
2. open
3. open
Report

Donator — SENPAI Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/5 07:12:21 )
Finished pieces:

| @KeirenKiren|



Miss Kitty, queen prisma, Kenome, Baphomet, Queen Prisma, cedes, taemins lover, Cookie, Lithinel, Elithiya, Miss Kitty, KeirenKiren,
Report

Donator — SENPAI Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/5 07:15:58 )
Freebies/Contests:

Report

Donator — SENPAI Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/5 07:16:31 )
RESERVED
Report

Donator — SENPAI Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/5 07:16:47 )
RESERVED
Report

Donator — SENPAI Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/5 07:17:01 )
RESERVED
Report

Donator — SENPAI Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/5 07:17:04 )
RESERVED
Report

Donator — SENPAI Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/5 07:17:44 )
RESERVED
Report

Donator — SENPAI Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/5 07:17:47 )
RESERVED
Report

Donator — SENPAI Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/5 07:17:54 )
NOW OPEN!!!
Report

Donator — Puzzling Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/5 07:22:04 )
XD Oh my gosh I have to say, the ones you did with the animation and blood are amazing. Man I want one of those.
Report
|

Donator — SENPAI Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/5 07:28:16 )
@miss kitty: Ah, thank you! Those are my favorites to draw too. Q VQ !!
I just get lazy with actually doing it. |||Orz

I might have the option open at a later time though!!
Report

Donator — pancake Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/5 07:44:37 )
Oh my glob, tour chibis! I need one!
Report

Donator — she/her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/5 07:45:24 )
You decided to open a shop?
Report
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/09/5 07:50:38 )
@blinkini: AHH Thank you!!

@lina: Yeahhhh. I always cave when I start to like a place. There's tons of people here that I like, so it was obviously meant to be.
TT ____ TT ///
Still deciding about what to make the prices for things, but I don't really know the economy here. ALSO, I might charge more based on whether or not I want to draw something specific. xD
Report



TH | dA

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.