Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Until Eternity

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/7 22:20:05 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

"Ah... ah..." Zach stammered.

"I..." he started to say, before the words got caught in his throat.

- - -

Gregory sighed as he appeared in the realm above the clouds, and walked his way through various hallways, stopping at a closed door. He looked at it for a moment, and then knocked.

"Hey! Ana!" he called in.

"You in? I wanna speak with you!"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/7 22:32:37 )

There was silence on the other side for a few seconds before the door opened to reveal a Greek woman with gorgeously long hair.

"Ah, Gregory." she stated before stepping aside, allowing him entrance to a room with a large what looked to be a fountain. Gregory knew though, that it was her way of handling people's times, or fates. He learned the hard way ages ago, not to stick his hand in there, lest he fucked something up for someone.

"What brings you around here?" She asked after he'd stepped in and closed the door.

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/7 22:47:49 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Gregory just looked at the fountain, sighed, and looked back at her.

"Seeking information." he told her.

"Or, rather, clarity... I suppose." he then said.

"May I ask why you found it necessary to meddle in the affairs of that pair of soul-lovers, and mess with them?" he asked.

"From the looks of things, it seems like you've managed to create a rift between them." he then commented.

"Mortals and vampires have a very bad history together, in terms of relationships."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/7 23:14:48 )

Ana just sighed lightly.

"Honestly, it's not as bad as you think." She then said.

"Considering their connection, the chances of them maintaining a connection really is in their favour." She told him honestly.

"There is a very small chance of this being what drives them apart. Even if they split for awhile, their connection will bring them back together in the end."

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/7 23:31:17 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Gregory just crossed his arms over his chest, and looked at the fountain.

".....hm." he mumbled.

"I see." he said.

"Okay, you've explained to me that they can survive this sudden change." he told her.

"But you haven't answered WHY." he commented.

"It seemed like they were doing just fine before all this. It seems... like needless hardship." he growled, before pausing for a moment and looking at her.

"Or are you doing your thing of playing 'the long game' again?" he asked her suspiciously.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/8 02:50:15 )

Ana just sighed.

"Do you not trust me?" She asked before stepping up to the fountain.

"Take a look. Their line is already pretty defined." She then said. "here, take a look." She aded with a soft smile as she reached into the fountain, before pulling out what seemed to be nothing more than a shimmer thread. As she did so, it showed the pair they were talking about in the bed of the fountain.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/8 03:01:42 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Gregory looked at the thread, and into the fountain.

".........huh..." he mumbled, as he looked further ahead into the future...

~~~~~

Zach sighed to himself, as he approached Corey. It had been rough for them, and he now knew something for sure.

"Hey." he said to her quietly.

"Can we talk?" he asked.

"I have something I need to say."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/8 04:05:03 )

Corey was silent. It had been about a month since they'd first met, and they were now meeting in a coffeeshop - somewhere easy for them to speak.

"That's why we have this meet up, after all." She said, a soft smile her to face.

"Sit, let's talk. This place is mage friendly, so we don't have to hide what he have to say."

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/8 04:20:41 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"All right." Zach replied.

"...I've decided... I don't care." he told her.

"I don't care what you are." he said.

"I don't care if you'll live far longer than me." he went on.

"I... I love you." he continued.

"And nothing will change that. Nothing will keep me from you."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.