Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Until Eternity

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 05:55:08 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

"............not good." Vincent replied.

"She was in very bad shape when I got there... no surprise." he muttered.

"Rene's working on her now, but... his estimate is that he'll be able to stabilize her." he went on.

"Stabilize. Not save." he mumbled further.

"So her prognosis is NOT positive. At all." he continued.

"This man... Zach... may be separated from his soul partner because of this."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 05:59:08 )

Sydney was silent.

"well... that just made the asses charge worse." She stated.

"Keep me posted on her, hey? I ... may be able to help, but not exactly save her."She then said.

"I gotta go before he runs. I'll be in touch." Was the last thing she said before heading off. She did realise that time was against her for this asshole that deserved punishment.

As she walked off, though, she sent a text. One simple text.

There's someone who was unfairly brought to the brink of death that needs to be turned to not destroy the path her soul and her partners are on. Are you willing to help? She didn't think her son would cooperate, but considering the reasoning, it was possible.

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 06:22:33 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"I shall. See you later, Sydney." Vincent got out before she was gone.

He then sighed, and went back to sitting down, waiting for Rene to come back with more solid info. He was hoping against all hope it would be good news... but he doubted it. Highly.

And on Sydney's end, she was waiting for an answer for no longer than 15 seconds, before she got a response.

Normally I would refuse something like this... but considering the circumstances, I think I should help. Besides, we both know Desiree would never forgive me if I let this go unanswered. the text read.

And she absolutely needs to be turned? And this is the work of a vampire, for certain? the next text asked.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 06:35:40 )

Sydney just smirked lightly before sending a text with the address that Vincent gave her. She knew she hadn't needed more to say. It was basically her saying 'if you want to make sure, meet me there. I'm on my way.'. It wasn't the first time that she was on the way somewhere and sending a text of tha tsort.

He often helped her out with things, after all.

After sending that text, she paused a moment, shoved her phone in her pocjket, and vanished from where she was, appearing in the den of the house that she'd been directed to.

Meanwhile, downstairs, Madison was sitting a few feet from the vampire who was writhing on the ground in quite a bit of pain.

"Ah, seems your true punishment is here." She stated, her voice calm.

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 06:55:02 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Gregory narrowed his eyes a little when he felt it, and looked at Madison.

"Hey." he said.

"Let's make ourselves scarce." he told her.

"Let her deal with the filth." he reasoned, as the vampire groaned and moaned in pain.

"...besides, you've done enough. For now." he went on.

"After all, you just tickled him, compared to what Sherwood'll do."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 07:05:00 )

Madison nodded.

"Works for me. Did enough that he can't run." She added with a smirk.

"Let's go." She added after a second or two. She didn't say anything to the one that was the victim, before they vanishing. Mere seconds before Sydney walked into the basement.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 07:29:48 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Gregory vanished as well, and Sydney saw the man on the floor... just as she sensed her son appearing above her.

Jaden made his way down to where his mother was... and after some time... and some nightmare-inducing treatment towards the vampire, he sighed.

"So he has no intention of finishing the job." he muttered.

"Great." he said.

".....also, you're still scary as hell, Mom." he added with a shudder.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 07:33:05 )

Sydney, who was standing over the still 'living' vampire, her foot over his sternum - which had been broken several different ways and had her stiletto heel driving into it - looked over to Jaden.

"Scary? Nahhh. I'm just a lesson to remember." She stated.

"But now that you have the full story," she continued, applying a little but more pressure, since she was sure he'd gotten used to what she'd had already (she knew this wouldn't kill him), "are you willing to finish the job with the girl?" She knew that it was possible he wouldn't - he hated turning people, and that was understandable. If he didn't though, she'd step up and do it.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 07:51:40 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Jaden sighed deeply.

"....if need be... then yes." he said.

"I... I will do it." he told her.

"....this... is really shitty, though." he then growled.

"This asshat has really thrown a wrench into the lives of these two." he commented, looking at the fiend being held down by his mother.

"He's scum." he snarled.

"Filth... and scum."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 07:55:41 )

"Then please, go to OLA. Rene said he was trying to stablize her, but that's the best that he's believing he can do." Sydney stated after a few seconds before letting out a breaht.

"I'm going to transport this one to the Triad. I'm sure The other two will have.... quite a bit of fun with this thing. We take punishments for shit like this very seriously, as you know." She added.

"I'll catgch you later, Jaden. Also... wash your hair. You managed to get a good amount of blood in it through all this."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 08:14:40 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"..........." Jaden was silent, before tucking all of his hair into his hat.

"That'll have to do for now." he muttered.

"And fine. I'll go to OLA right now." he told her.

"See ya." he finished, before disappearing in a portal he formed on the floor, appearing in the waiting area of said hospital.

After some time, and confirmation from Rene on her state, he made his way into her room.

"........" he was silent, making his way over, wondering if she was even conscious.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 08:20:35 )

She was conscious, somehow, but barely. As he neared, she didn't move, aside from a very weak and subtle wave. She didn't know who it was, but she also wasn't going to worry about it.

She knew her current state.

She knew that she likely wouldn't survive.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 08:30:22 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

".........." Jaden was silent, and could tell she knew what her current state was.

"I won't tell you what you already know." he said.

"....but I CAN offer you... a kind of salvation." he told her.

"The one that had you wasn't going to finish the job, so to speak, and was content to let you die." he said further.

"I... can finish it. I can make you... a vampire." he went on.

"I am offering you the chance to remain in this life. To meet... or reunite... however you look at it... with your destined soul partner."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 09:51:53 )

She was silent, but that wasn't surprising. It wasn't until after a little bit, about two minutes, she just faintly nodded before shifting slightly, very slightly, to give him easier access to her neck. For all she knew, that's what he needed.

"D.... do it.... I... I d.... I don't..... " She started, having a hard time getting the words out. She wanted to tell that she didn't want to die, as she knew she was going to if nothing was done... but she just couldn't. The damage was too great.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 22:02:30 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"........" Jaden was silent as she managed to get her words out.

"I get it." he replied.

He then stepped forward and leaned in close to her... the woman able to feel his breath on her neck.

He prepared himself, before she felt his fangs slide into her neck. However, unlike the previous vampire, she felt a bit of a warm feeling coursing through her. She felt herself becoming a little weaker, but at the same time, she felt a new strength coursing through her as well.

And it was over before she knew it, as Jaden stepped away.

"Just wait until the feeling of invincibility dies down." he told her.

"It's just a last surge of adrenaline and endorphins."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 22:13:05 )

"Th... thanks..." She said after a moment or two. She was already sounding better, adn there was relief in her voice now too. She knew she wasn't going to die, and that was more than enough for her at the moment. She'd deal with what it was that she was going to do with her version of life after she was back on her feet.

The question though, of course, was how long it would be that she'd be stuck here.

And a bit of a 'what now' question, but it was less of a stressing question for the moment.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 22:40:13 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"........you're welcome." Jaden replied.

"...now... you're going to feel an... overwhelming fascination with me." he then warned her. "That's part of being turned." he continued.

"However, because I held back, it should be severely diminished." he went on.

"And because you already have a soul-partner, it'll go away VERY soon." he then assured her.

"...speaking of which, we know who he is, and where he is." he suddenly told her.

"Would you like to meet... or... well... be reunited, I suppose?" he asked.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/7 02:16:19 )

She was silent before nodding.

"Y.... yeah. I do." She said, already starting to feel notably better.

"Just... tell me where." She added after a moment. "I... I'll go s-see him."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/7 02:39:08 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Jaden was silent, and then sighed.

"Not right now, you won't." he said.

"You need to acclimate to your new sense of being, I suppose." he told her.

"He's safe, don't worry. He's in San Diego right now." he went on.

"Just give it time, though. Let yourself become used to who you are right now." he then suggested.

"You'll need to feed as well. I'd imagine you're feeling... thirsty..."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/7 02:40:37 )

"That's........ fair.' She said after a few seconds before sighing.

"Okay." She added.

"So... so wh-what now... th-then?"

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.