Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Until Eternity

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/5 21:28:22 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

Lindsay took note of the address, and nodded.

"I'll tell everyone here." he told them, before leaving to do so.

Vincent then looked at Madison, and nodded as well.

"Yes." he replied.

"I am." he told her.

"Let us get there ASAP." he finished.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/5 21:33:09 )

Madison nodded, before they vanished from where they were. The mere act of using the mana almost felt to Vincent like it wanted to tear his soul out of his body, but somehow didn't.

When the mana was gone, they were standing in what seemed to be a rather nice home. It was calm, quiet, and seemed to be have an air of peace there, oddly enough.

". . . Doing it at home. Talk about brave." she muttered as she looked around. "Especially since there are kids living here, if the photos are anything to go by."

"Also, she's in the basement." She added before fading from view.

"I'm still here, just want to be a surprise for him if need be."

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/5 21:55:01 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"..........." Vincent was silent as Madison said what she did.

"Right." he muttered, as he headed down to the basement.

He said nothing as he descended the stairs, narrowing his eyes.

'Where is she...?' he thought.

'And is he down here?' he wondered.

He was not, and he had entered the room that Madison was in.

"...someone's here." he growled, as he started to make his way to the door to the basement.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/5 21:58:12 )

Madison debated giving him a hard time, but at the same time, she knew that Vincent had a very specific set of triggers that would actually piss him off. She was also quite aware of how the state the girl was in, and how close to death she was, would likely set him off on this guy.

She did realise that he'd have the durability to avoid dying though, which would be good because it would mean that he would receive punishment from the Triad, but at the same time...

She let out a sigh as she stepped up to him, barely visible to those that were trained to see her shadow there, and just reached a hand into his chest from behind. She leaned in close, resting a hand on his shoulder, and getting close to his ear.

"You're mortal for an hour." She stated. "In the sense that you'll die."

With that, she vanished.

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/5 22:23:46 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

The man froze in his tracks when he felt Madison, and heard her.

"Ah.... ah..." he stammered quietly.

"What....?" he asked the air, looking around for a moment.

Meanwhile, Vincent had reached the bottom of the stairs, and was looking around.

"Hello?" he whispered.

"If you can hear me, please respond." he said further, searching the area.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/5 22:27:25 )

When Vincent reached the bottom, he was met with silence in an neverending blackness. Looking around, he saw, faintly, a door though.

After opening it, he was overwhelmed with the distinct 'aroma' of old stale blood, along with fresh.

He could also, barely, hear faint crying in the distance, deep within the room.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/5 22:57:17 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Vincent was immediately repulsed by the stench of blood within the room, but he fought it back and soldiered on.

"Hello?" he asked.

"I'm here to help you." he said.

'...please don't let it be too late.' he then thought.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 02:40:17 )

The cries instantly silenced as he called out. It wasn't until after he said what he did in full that he heard a light knocking on the floor. IT sounded like maybe that was the way that she was trying to get his attention.

Vincent made his way over and found her laying limping on the ground. He could see what seemed to be just a tube that had been inserted into her neck, as if done by someone who was medically trained. Along with that, there were a couple others in key points of her body.

Draining her.

At one hell of a steady rate, at that.

In the light, she looked dead, if anything.It was almost hard to believe that she was alive in the first place. But he knew she was, as he heard another light knock on the floor, and could see her hand moving in time.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 02:57:07 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

At that moment, Vincent could feel the anger within him rising. However, he managed to restrain himself, as he started to slowly use his mana to safely take out the tubes that were draining her.

As he did so, he heard a voice from behind him.

"Hey! What the hell are-" the vampire growled, before a gust of strong wind slammed him up against a wall.

"...I will deal with YOU... in a minute." Vincent snarled.

Meanwhile, two figures were watching over this scene, hovering high above.

"...think he'll actually do it?" Gregory asked Madison.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 02:59:38 )

Madison was silent before sighing, inaudibly.

"If he does, he'll lose her." She stated simply.

"The damage from the blood loss is extreme. This has been a slow drain." She continued.

"And the amount of cell death is almost completely irreversible, even with mana." She added. "And even then, some of it may already be."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 03:31:09 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Vincent looked ready to tear into the vampire, but a groan from the woman caused him to snap back to her attention. He finished unhooking her from the tubes, picked her up in his arms, and they both disappeared in a small whirlwind.

"Ngh." the vampire grunted, winded, as he got to his feet.

"I need to get out of here." he said.

"They'll be coming for me."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 03:37:50 )

Madison just sighed.

"Yeahhhhhh not letting you go anywhere." She stated simply as she materialised again.

"You know, it's you going after children from time to time as you have that is pissing me off." She stated.

"Had you not... well.... you wouldn't have ot contend with me." She added before snapping her fingers, some souls reaching up and wrapping around his ankles and lower legs.

"So you're staying here until Vincent gets someone here to take care of you."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 04:04:44 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"WHAT!?" the vampire exclaimed.

"What the hell is this!?" he yelled.

"Who are YOU!?" he demanded, as Gregory materialized beside Madison.

"Someone you angered that you oughtn't of." he responded.

"No matter what Sherwood does to you..." he started, referring to Sydney. "...you'd better pray she keeps you alive. Otherwise what she does will look like a slap on the wrist compared to what WE can and will do."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 04:06:47 )

"What is this? Someone making sure that an asshole gets his just desserts." Madison stated, her voice darkening far more than Vincent had ever heard, which was good. He wasn't there any longer.

As she spoke, a couple more souls, and their hands of course, came up around him.

"Gregory.... shall I.... I dunno... make him feel a fraction of what he'd put innocent children through?" She asked

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 04:23:16 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"So long as you don't kill him." Gregory responded.

"I'll look the other way." he told her.

Meanwhile, Vincent had taken the woman to OLA, and Rene was currently working on her.

"......." he was silent, before sighing and pulling out his phone.

He dialled a number, and brought the phone to his ear.

"Come on, Sydney... answer."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 04:32:44 )

"Don't worry. I won't." Madison assured him, not looking away from the bastard that she was ... quite pissed at.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned... to say the least.

---

The phone call went to voicemail, which wasn't something that was sitting well with Vincent. As he was dialing again to call her, gain (and he'd likely repeat calling her until she DID answer) the woman in question was heard talking to someone on the other side of the waiting room.

"All right, next time, don't be so stupid, got it?" She asked, an exasperated tone to her voice.

"I'm not going to ignore your idiocy again, Caleb."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 04:59:49 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

".......eh?" Vincent muttered as he saw the woman in question.

"....this is... fortunate..." he mumbled.

He then got up, and made his way over, as she continued to berate the male.

"....yes, Miss Sherwood. Yes. Yes, of course." he responded, as Vincent got closer.

"Um... pardon me?" he addressed them.

"Am... I interrupting something?" he asked.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 05:02:21 )

"Nope." Sydney answered.

"Caleb, just get your damned act together. Dani's seriously going to boot you if you don't actually get it together." She then said.

"I've said my piece, and I'm not bailing you out of trouble again." She then looked to Vincent.

"What's up?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 05:26:29 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

The one known as Caleb slunk away, looking very sorry for himself, causing Vincent to sigh.

"Ah... yes." he said.

He then proceeded to tell Sydney all that he knew... what the situation was, what he'd arrived to, what had happened, and where, exactly, he'd been.

"So... you might want to go and get him, or find him." he told her.

"Deal out whatever punishment you feel is appropriate."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/6 05:27:55 )

"Will do." Sydney stated.

"Thank you for the tip. I'll.... deal out a suitable pubnishment." She said, with a smirk dancing on the corner of her leps.

"What's the state of the one he'd been collecting from?" She asked, her voice curious, and a bit concerned.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.