Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/19 01:04:38 )
Aye, I’m Max

I used to go on avatar forums like Gaia & Syndrone when I was in middle / high school
Fell outta it but now I'm trying to get back into them - trying to find the right avatar site for me

I’m a very creative & artsy person
I find the beauty in this cruel world & interpret them through my art
I mostly do digital but I’m trying to branch off into various creative aspects - I draw with ClipPaintStudio & I use a GAOMON1560

Fave Music:
Die Antwoord, Kimya Dawson, St Vincent, Studio Killers, Caravan place, Steam Powered Giraffe, Darksynthwave, Future Funk, ABBA, Marina & the Diamonds, Lana Del Rey, The Smiths, Paramore, Imagine Dragons, Green Day, MCR, The Ramones, TOP, Kanye, Bowling for Soup, The Fratellis, Gorillaz, The Offspring, Saint Motel, Jack Stauber, Mindless Self Indulgence, Starset, Stuck in the sound, BØRNS, Joan Jett, KISS, Nirvana, Toni Basil, Spice Girls, Jimmy Eat World, Warrant, Good Charlotte & others (just off the top of my head)

Fave Movies:
Fire Walk with Me, Donnie Darko, Contact, The house that Jack built, SAW, Chucky, Alice in Wonderland (Disney), An American Tail Fievel goes west, GoodFellas, Godfather 1 - 3. Scarface, Inglourious Basterds, Pulp Fiction, Hateful 8, Grand Budapest Hotel, The Green Inferno, Gremlins, Little Monsters, Coarline, Sweeny Todd, Les Miserables, Monty Python & The Holy Grail, Life of Brian, Hell & Back, Rocky Horror, Bettlejuice

Fave Cartoons:
The Real Ghostbusters, JEM & The Holograms, He-Man, She-Ra, SuperJail, Squidbillies, Metalocalypse, The Misadventures of Flapjack, Home Movies, The Venture Brothers, Robot Chicken, Space Ghost Coast to Coast, Brickleberry / Paradise PD, BoJack Horseman, F is for Family, Big Mouth, The Oblongs, Adventure Time, Bee & Puppycat, Gravity Falls, Rick & Morty, The Amazing Screw on Head, Hilda, Sealab 2021, The Drinky Crow Show, Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Fave TV Shows:
Twin Peaks, Breaking Bad, Better Call Sal, Arrested Development, RuPauls Drag Race, Ink Master, Altered Carbon, The Office, The Eric Andrew Show, Mystery Science Theater 3000, AHS, HAPPY, Shameless, Trailer Park Boys

Fave Animes:
Madoka Magica , Cowboy Bebeop, Serial Experiments Lain, AKIRA, Lupin III, Future Diary, Hell Girl

I enjoy:
Anime, Reading (various genres but writing 'self help' is my fave genre), Fandoms, Conventions, Outings here & there, J-Street & Lolita fashion, Drawing / Sketching & OC making, Gaming (Steam, Console & Handheld), Sewing, BJDs, Skateboarding, Cosplaying, DIY Prop making & DIY wig wefting, Horror movies, Junji Ito Horror Manga & forever adding things to my wishlist to buy at a later date - aka - collecting useless merch like posters, enamel pins & other various knickknacks

Madoka Magica Rebellion keeps me sane
I love bad ass Villain characters thinking they're the good guys & throwing my OCs under the bus
I love anime / shows / movies that make me feel things & cry
I do a lot of pep talking to myself ;; it makes me feel better to say it outloud
"You will do such great things, go such great places & within time you'll be exactly where you wanna be"

I like to go out & ride the train from point A to point B journaling / sketching & skateboarding at night when no cars are out

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/19 03:50:04 )
I was just talking about Life of Brian today!

Welcome~
Please ping! I get distracted easily.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/19 04:41:00 )

@insomniapatient: Hey welcome to Voltra. You already have a cute avatar! Also I think that this is the best welcome post I’ve seen in a long time. It must have taken you forever to write.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/19 06:00:57 )
@Q t e a p o n: Hey there! Nice to meet you 💕
I used to be always be on Gaia or Syndrone but once Syndrone shutdown & Gaia became a little unfair imo - I decided to stop with Avi sites
Been slowly but surely getting into Discord, YouTube & other art sites like PicartoTV & DA - I’ve been craving some avi sites like what I used to go on. Literally typed into google ‘avatar art trade sites like Syndrone’ & I tried to think of this one other site that I used to go on just for OC trading & Art stuffs - but I can’t remember ; v ;
But yeah! Nostalgic memories, boredom & the want of an avi art site made me google potential avi sites

@bum: Nice to meet ya!! ♥️

@Mousy: Gotta Love Monty Python
I want the song that they play at the end of the movie to play at my funeral
“Always look on the bright side of life”
*whistle*
I also love Flying Circus

@Totalanimefan: Hey thanks! Love yours too! I also need to rewatch Inuyasha as well (& the movies too)
Thanks dude! It took a little bit, a little editing too after about an hour after of posting it - but yeah - thanks man ouo

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/19 06:07:14 )

@insomniapatient: Wow, an hour. That’s some dedication.
Thanks for noticing my cosplay. I’m about to change it to some more Easter like.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/19 06:20:34 )
@Totalanimefan: I like bios but I never really know how to describe myself in words so I’ve figured out that listing what I like works better for me
No problem dude ouo
Ooo fun fun - I aim to rack up enough volts to put together a nice avi
I’m excited for the future Halloween items òwó

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/19 06:30:21 )

@insomniapatient: Your avatar is already pretty nice and you are new lol
I’m having trouble making a Easter one. I think that I want to use pastels, but I’m not sure.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/19 06:38:29 )
@Totalanimefan: thanks man 💕 I wasn’t really sure what I wanted to go with but I’m glad with how it turned out ouo

Pastel colors are always good especially for Easter - but def throw in a dark color that won’t clash with the others ya know ?
I’m sure you’ll come up with something rad ouo

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/19 06:41:36 )

@insomniapatient: Oh that’s a great idea. I’m putting some stuff together and I accidentally bought some commons I already had. I want to give you the two extras. Also I’m girl. I’m just cosplaying Inuyasha right now. (it’s all good though).

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/19 06:48:59 )
@Totalanimefan: I wanted to thank you as well
- so - thanks by the way! it’s not every day I get some free items thrown my way so I ‘aww’ed when I saw it
You’re a genuine saint, thank you ouo
Thanks man I appreciate it

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/19 06:55:39 )

@insomniapatient: You’re welcome, you should thank the dumb part of me that bought items that I already had lol

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/19 07:07:14 )
@Totalanimefan: heh, a blessing in disguise I suppose
overall thanks tho /)ouo(\
Also I love what you chose
love the birb as well

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/19 07:42:41 )

@insomniapatient: thank you. The birb is from last years easter item.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/19 07:48:33 )
@Totalanimefan: no prob luv ouo
it is a gorgeous birb
does the qt pie have a name ?

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/19 07:49:42 )

@insomniapatient: No it doesn’t. What would you like to call it?
Also I have like 7 extras, do you want this item?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/19 07:55:37 )
@Totalanimefan: it is such a qt pie
for a name? there are many possibilities but the names that come to me are Loraine, Egbert, Cheesecake & Noodle

If it wouldn’t be imposing on you, I’d love to have one

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/19 08:24:56 )
@Totalanimefan: I‘m also gonna head off & sleep so I’ll talk with you later
See yah man! ⭐️

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/19 08:29:43 )

@insomniapatient: I’m going to bed too. Night. I sent you the trade too

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/19 10:05:54 )
Welcome, friend! Fire Walk with Me is so underrated. Sheryl Lee's acting in it even more so.

[Quests][Store]

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/19 10:50:03 )
@insomniapatient: OMG.
WELCOME, PERSON WITH SIMILAR INTERESTS. 8D
Also lolita person who likes to sew clothes and cosplay!
Though, it’s been a while

Hopefully we can be friends. ✌🏻✨

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.