Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Festival 2019 Lavender/Roses Sleep

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/21 18:32:02 )
@unicorn: I don't think I've ever dreamed about sleeping before...that would be like...sleep-ception xD

Donator — Alien Imp Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/21 23:45:56 )
@Unicorn: Hey, how are you today?

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/22 04:57:17 )

How goes everyone's night?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/22 09:09:45 )
@Professor Shadami: what is MTG?

@Apocalypse: Ooh yes indeed, and trying to tell my other half on if he wants things in the game he needs to work a little harder at achieving. but doesn't want to. so I aint helping, or giving out advice if he doesn't want to achieve such things.

@star2000shadow: well I hope that he gets well soon.

@Amakai: well in my dream it was a different house, I could of woken up in my dream because it rained in the morning when I had that dream, and when I was getting done at the store that same day of said dream it rained again so it is just strange to me. like my dream was trying to tell me that its going to rain when it wasn't in the forcast.

@Interstellar Fairy: I had a very long annoying day yesterday. how are you doing?

@dragoness129: good morning, my night err day is in the ping to Interstellar Fairy if you care to read it? hopefully you are doing well.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/22 09:29:45 )

Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2

@Unicorn: He's doing a bit better today, still not a hundred but 'shrugs' better then he was yesterday. he's not as bundled up in blankets..

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/22 09:34:28 )
@star2000shadow: well it is great to hear that he is getting better atleast, but I must agree on being in bed with a ton of blankets, it is a great way to sweat the sickeness out.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/22 10:23:40 )

Unicorn - MTG is Magic The Gathering
Aww, hope today is better than yesterday. -hugs-

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/22 13:17:10 )

@Unicorn: that's my favorite way to do it, well and with a big bottle of apple juice 'makes face' it make sme go potty a lot but it sure helps clear out the impurities that build up with a cold. fo coruse never snrot laugh when mouth is full, it BURNS hwen it goes up your nose..

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/22 14:03:55 )

Thanks for clarifying dragon. :)

Yeah I play commander on Friday nights for magic the gathering. So I saw the two and got excited xD

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/22 15:27:16 )
@unicorn: that's a little neat xD kinda like fortune telling but...you don't know if it's actually gonna happen or not since it was a dream lol
Just a fangirl living in FFXV hell
Multi-shipper shipping: Ignoct & Gladnoct

Voltie — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/22 16:37:21 )
You think you can escape?

@Unicorn: Good policy XD

There is no escapeing your fate!

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/22 16:41:35 )
November 2017 - February 2018
Hey guys! I'm here now. At least for a little bit. I may or may not pop off for a bit later on.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/22 20:19:52 )
@dragoness129: Ooh I haven't played that game in so long, and thank you for reminding me about it. I didn't sleep too well. -hugs back-

@star2000shadow: sounds painful.

@Shadami: awe I am sorry, but that is good to hear that you still play that game, I haven't played it in years. also the game I play is fun too.

@Amakai: that is very true, it just seemed strange about dreaming about it inside of another dream well it was raining and than raining again after I was out and about. but it is also still neat.

@Apocalypse: that is so very true.

@Lithinel: hopefully you can stop on by and chat more later on.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/22 20:35:01 )
@unicorn: Well, I need a bit of a break from Sims related stuff for awhile. So I can probably hang out on here for the next few hours. Assuming the forums are actually active.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/22 20:40:57 )
@Lithinel: that sounds good what is going on the sims game?

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/22 20:46:59 )
@unicorn: I'm creating modern versions of (most) Lord of the Rings, Hobbit, and other Tolkien characters. As well as mine and my friend's OCs and Tauriel. Neither of us have started "officially" playing yet, as these are supposed to help us create visuals for fanfic and help inspire us for them. (I have been playing some "experimental" games though.)

And well, it's Modern!Legolas who doesn't want to work with me. (Go figure, he's MY guy too. The one my OC is shipped with.) Lol...like so far the hairstyles I've tried on him...just....don't work. Lol.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/22 20:49:49 )
@Lithinel: Ooh I see and I am so sorry to hear all of that.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/22 20:51:00 )
@unicorn: Thanks. And honestly, it doesn't help that there are so few long hairstyles that work for the guys. Even with downloading CCs and mods.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/22 20:51:19 )
And even fewer that suit who he is.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/22 22:12:06 )

@Unicorn: ayup 'nods' how goes your day today?

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.