Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Festival 2019 Lavender/Roses Sleep

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/24 00:37:51 )

@Unicorn: awww thank you :D

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/24 01:57:16 )

Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2

@Unicorn: I Know its so awesome. though a few of the contestants have tried haha.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/24 05:02:12 )
@Lithinel: Ooh, I didn't do any of the event games like I wanted to I was a bit busy. that wouldn't have been good putting your finger is the kittys ear.

@SnakeWeaver: there so cute swiming around.

@Interstellar Fairy: I will try to when I can again. but thank you. pretty rainbow bird.

@Shadami: your welcome, how have you been doing?

@star2000shadow: Ooh they have? I didn't know that.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/24 05:28:54 )

@Unicorn: yeah their evil laughs are no where like his 'makes face' his kinda makes you wanna look over your shoulder to see what is about to hit you upside the head, theirs is...well just a laugh that's TRYING to be evil and isn't haha.

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/24 08:46:23 )
@Unicorn: Right? And they weren't aggressive at all, even after being woken up~

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/24 08:51:12 )
@star2000shadow: Ooh I see, I was following alton brown for recipes for awhile somewhere, but I don't know where at?

@SnakeWeaver: they seemed pretty chill and laidback to me which is pretty awesome.

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/24 08:58:23 )
@Unicorn: It iiiis X3 Being venomous obviously doesn't make them bad noodles~ They all seem very gentle.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/24 09:36:41 )

@Unicorn: Good Eats, taht's antoher of the tv s hows he's in 'nods'. he's also on cutthroat ktichen, iron chef..and im not sure where else..i'll ahve to look.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/24 11:13:20 )
@SnakeWeaver: maybe just venomous for the things they eat? there pretty cool to me ♡

@star2000shadow: did you ever get to watch camp cutthroat?

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/24 12:46:32 )

-pokes self-
Need to remember to chat in here more.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/24 15:22:55 )

Eh I could be better. I walked yesterday and was standing alot and now my legs are a little swollen cX

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/24 15:55:47 )
November 2017 - February 2018
@unicorn: Oh no worries. Even just regular hang-out threads can be quite fun. And no, it wasn't. I felt so bad even though it (thankfully) didn't go in.

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/24 18:48:32 )
@Unicorn: Food and self defense, that is the same reasons any snake has venom. That's why snakes don't chase people, why they can hiss or rattle their tail. Those are sounds land snakes cannot hear, its their way of going 'I am scared, so I wanna scare you. Don't hurt me, I'm scary'.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/24 20:04:37 )
@Interstellar Fairy: thank you, Your avatar looks great! I hope that you are doing alright today?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/24 20:39:44 )

@Unicorn: yes yes i did, i got a kick out of some of those, tohers i was like 'oh those poor people'

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/24 20:45:45 )
@dragoness129: do you need a ping back to here so that you post more within here? by the way hello to you and good afternoon to you.

@Shadami: awe I am so sorry to hear that, it is rainy and cloudy here today. I wanted to paint but I don't know if we will be able to or not.

@Lithinel: I can understand that, and none of my hangouts ever workout or last long. so I'll wait a bitbefore ever making a hangout again. I enjoy being in my charity a lot of the time though.

@SnakeWeaver: that is also very true, there are a lot of pretty seasnakes out there ♡ and snakes in general. a friend once posted a snake that she really liked but she didn't know what type of snake it was so I had to go look it up for her.

@star2000shadow: that is very good to hear, I enjoyed watching the camp ones I laughed a lot at some of the episodes.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/24 20:47:00 )

@Unicorn: they whee definetly funny.. like when they had to try and work around each other on the balacing beam cause their stations where at opposite ends to prep and cook..

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/24 21:02:13 )
@Unicorn: True, there's even a snake that has a rainbow sheen~ ^^ and ones with scales that make them look like dragon noodles~
Free Tiny Pride Flags

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/24 21:05:50 )

Eh it's okay. ^^ fact of life for pregnancy sometimes.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/24 21:24:16 )
@star2000shadow: that was a fun one to watch.

@SnakeWeaver: that one with rainbow sheen is the one she liked but didn't know what kind it was the Xenopeltis - genus of sunbeam snakes which are so pretty being black but to look like a rainbow is just wow!
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.