Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Festival 2019 ~Event Avatar Closet~& AVATAR CONTESTS (WINNERS CHOSEN)

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 12:53:34 )

Do they? Oh that's be great because I've had a rather awful week xD

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/3 10:06:39 )

OTL my week has not gotten better. I still haven't saved And uploaded this avatar. Or worked on my season entries. T t I'm so ashamed. I'm usually on top of entering just for fun!!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/4 04:40:56 )
@shadami: I'll announce winners on Friday!
You've got until I get home from work on Friday to enter. So about 4:30pm voltra time. :D

If you can't get one in, no big deal! I've been thinking about having an ongoing contest in between events.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/4 15:09:11 )

Well let's see if I can get my butt to the computer than. :D

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/4 15:23:25 )

@Mousy: I've got an incredibly creative AVATAR CONTEST SUBMISSION!
Contest:Event Avatar
Story:
Event items used: Bud, Blossom, Cyberon, Cyberonica, Steam jack, Steamrose

Contest: Love Story
Story: There was a girl in college who moved away from her hometown to escape its suffocating stereotypes. She met a boy in college who opened her eyes to more of the world and she thought she loved him.
There was a boy who wasn't sure where he was going in life, but after not making it in the navy because of an injury came back to live with his mom and go to a community college. The same college as the girl.
The two were both nerdy and met at 'The table' in the cafeteria where all the nerds collected together. They would all set up their computers and do homework or play games. Sometimes magic the gathering would be played, or everyone would just share stories and laugh over good food.
One day someone brought in a board game where you try to take over the world and the moon. The boy and the girl both chose to sit down and play, and that's where they met. The boy slid the girl a note. "do you want to conquer the world with me?" The girl replied, "Yes."
They swapped phone numbers and texted game plans in secret.
Days, weeks, and months passed by and they continued to text each other even though they were dating other people. Their friendship grew.
One day the girl got dumped by a cheating boyfriend. She cried for months. The boy with no unofficial date consoled her all those long months. Finally one day, he braved up the courage and asked her out. To her own surprise, she said yes. She didn't know when she'd fallen in love with him.
The nerdy days didn't end. Every day they discovered more about each other. Their love for dungeons and dragons was discovered and so they gamed together. She was a healer, he was a tank. They fit perfect.
Finally, they got married in a perfect nerdy style. A console cake, pokeball ring cases, and untypical wedding music called "zelda."
Life may not be perfect, but as long as they were together, they could get through anything.
Event items used: [if applicable]

Contest: Seasons Summer, Seasons Fall, Seasons Winter

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/5 18:54:59 )
@Mousy: I've got an incredibly creative AVATAR CONTEST SUBMISSION!
Contest: Event Avatar
Story: N/A
Event items used: Blossom, Cyberon, Cyberonica, and Steamrose

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/6 04:14:42 )

That looks awesome.
I really wanted to do something with those trees and my winter scene. But I couldn't find something that layered tight with it for the bg

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/6 04:58:10 )
ALRIGHT! Thank you for all of your fantastic entries! I had such a tough time choosing.
But without further ado.....

Drum Roll please~

THE WINNERS-
Event Avatar
@ashthealien: You are a winner!
@Kent: You are a winner!
@Bum: You are a winner!
I just couldn't choose. A bundle is heading to the 3 of you.

Love Story
@Shadami: I absolutely loved your love story! It felt so sweet and personal!
Woodland Fae headed your way!

Seasons
@Saeyra: is the WINTER winner!
@Dragoness129: is the SPRING winner AND FALL winner!
@shadami: is the SUMMER winner!
1k is headed to you for each season win.
Please ping! I get distracted easily.

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/6 05:12:20 )
Thank you~
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/6 11:42:23 )

It was. ^^ it's how hubby and I met. And now we're married 7 years and third kid is on its way.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/6 12:12:59 )

@Mousy: Thank you so much!!

Always ping me please.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.