Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries sketti’s sketch diary

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/14 06:24:48 )
Locked due to 6+months of inactivity in the thread. If you would like this thread unlocked, please PM a mod.

Hello! Welcome to my mini gallery! I’m going to use this thread to post my random sketches.

My plan is just to post my sketches as I go, instead of posting them all in the first couple posts.

It’s going to be like a sketch diary~

Feel free to hang out with me!

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/14 06:26:57 )

Here is the first sketch I will share :) My DND character Phinneas, who not 30 minutes ago stripped in front of a whole coliseum.

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/14 06:30:14 )

I’m obsessed with Grookey.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/14 15:24:21 )
she looks to the sky to build herself

@skettiyeti: ooooh we like phinneas *drools*
may i ask why he stripped in front of a coliseum?

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/14 17:28:36 )
Cute oc. o:
& loving the Grookey! x'D
I'm a fan of Scorbunny myself. > o>

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/15 03:23:52 )

@deaa: hahaha thank you!!! Sadly the story of why he stripped wasn’t too cute. XD there were these nasty creatures that emitted a foul odor... he failed his constitution check and barfed (ON THE ENEMY) who then barfed back... Phinneas is a cleric and knows a spell to create rain so he stripped and cleaned off because that is NASTY XD

@hadsvich: thank you!! They really nailed these 3 starters I think! They are all so cute, I almost couldn’t choose. Normally I always pick water no matter what, but I just fell in love with the little monkey~ scorbunny has an adorable face though he is hard to resist

Donator — Moo (She/Her) Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/15 05:38:06 )

🍬 π“Œπ’½π’Άπ“‰'π“ˆ π‘”π‘œπ‘œπ’Ή π“Œπ’½π’Άπ“‰'π“ˆ π“…π‘œπ“…π“…π’Ύπ“ƒ' 🍬
i love him.
~Happy Pride Month~

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/15 15:42:42 )
she looks to the sky to build herself

@skettiyeti: LMAO yea not as cute as I was expecting
but I totally get his response, I would've done the same exact thing!

@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/15 23:36:47 )
@skettiyeti: Definitely some nice, simple designs~ <3 My preference can really vary.
I'm looking forward to seeing their evolved counterparts before I really decide on one though.
Also need a switch but that's a whole other matter.. lol

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 06:51:16 )

@cashew: he loves you too ;0

@deaa: LOL! Yeah it was pretty nasty. But he just continued to stay nude because why not? xD

@hadsvich: Yeah! I feel the same way actually. I have pretty much committed to Grookey but im worried about what his final evolution will look like xD

Also I love the switch, it's definitely a good investment. I would say to wait for a sale but nintendo hates giving us discounts

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 06:59:52 )

Drew a random pirate lady while playing DnD online with my buds. It helps pass the time when its not my turn. I was kind of inspired by the new item pose, made me think of someone unsheathing a sword. So a pirate ish gal happened. ;)

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/18 05:03:08 )

@skettiyeti: I dig the pirate design~<3

β™―I've been Dancing with your Ghost // Some might say we have stole the showβ™―
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/24 06:26:35 )

I took out this drawing because I gave second thought it might be too spicy for voltra and I want to abide by the rules...!

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/24 06:27:23 )

@amber lynne: hehe thanks! Kinda sky-piratey :)

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/26 07:10:46 )

I haven’t drawn one of my OCs in quite a bit. Well, one that was pre established and a bit older now at this point, rather than a new one or just a random sketch. This character came to me in a dream once and I really love her. Imagine space FBI, that’s kind of her job. Neve struggles with depression and is a generally very serious person as opposed to her bubbly partner, Roque. She forgot how to be happy. Roque tries to help but she isn’t so receptive.

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/5 03:08:01 )

art for @cashew: !

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/5 03:44:51 )

@Bum: OH NO! thanks for telling me. it does this a lot for some reason. like it will work at first and then just break randomly Dx

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/5 03:46:54 )

@bum: eh, I am just using deviantart stash. waaay back in the day i would use like photobucket or tinypic but I don't really trust those anymore lol

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/5 03:49:10 )

@bum: I guess it gets a little funky sometimes because I have to copy the image address rather than the link for it to actually work with the img function on this site. I cant seem to get it to work otherwise lol

what way do you do it?

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/5 04:06:31 )

@bum: that makes sense! Yeah for some reason they always break once and then I re-do it and it usually lasts. xD

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.