Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries sketti’s sketch diary

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/7 05:05:27 )
@skettiyeti: these sketches are so good omg?

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/7 08:16:30 )

@Q t e a p o n: thank you qt! I really love that silly monkey haha. I wanted to draw the whole trio but I had more trouble trying to draw sobble in an an interesting way... he’s just so small and compact xD

Hehe, i have a deviantart and an instagram by the same name on here if you wanna check out other/older works!

@addy: OH GURL you are too sweet addy <33

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/7 21:05:30 )
@skettiyeti: I SPEAK THE TRUTH

I followed you on Twitter and IG. Not sure if you use Twitter but I found somebody with that name at least haha

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/7 22:45:53 )

@q t e a p o n: yeah thats a good idea! For some reason that didnt click til now. He definitely has little chameleon hands!!

Also awesome hehe!

@addy: haha thanks!! Yep, that is me on twitter as well! Ive definitely been meaning to post more on there. i kinda havent been posting my art as much as i used to so im trying to get myself on that again xD insta is usually my go to now tho for sure!

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/7 23:55:20 )
They look so great!

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/8 03:35:34 )
@skettiyeti: i use twitter for way too many spammy things unrelated to art x__x it's so easy to just .. post random crap, but at the same time it's the best for meeting new people too, in my experience anyway :o

Looking forward to seeing more work regardless!

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/8 20:41:55 )

@addy: i totally feel you on that xD when i posted art on tumblr i had to make another account for art because otherwise it would just get buried in memes xD

Also thank you so much!! Im hoping to update this pretty regularly hehe.

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/8 20:42:29 )

@lordlucre: thank you much!!! I love the art in your siggy by the way 0:

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/8 20:45:41 )
@skettiyeti: Oh thanks! Did it during the weekend to just burn off some steam(and do something productive!). xD

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/8 20:49:58 )

@lordlucre: haha of course! Yeah, i love the avvie and character design of it all. Such a cutie!

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/8 20:51:00 )
@skettiyeti: I tried making a female counterpart as well. I'll get to drawing her eventually!

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/9 07:33:26 )

@lordlucre: i would love to see that!!!

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/9 14:24:29 )
@skettiyeti: I'll make sure to show you when I do!

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/11 03:56:39 )

@lordlucre: please do!!

Here’s a new piece, done for lithinel of their oc. He was so fun to draw!

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/11 04:13:36 )
@skettiyeti: I really dig your linework. It's sketchy but not messy and has so much energy!

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/11 13:37:42 )
@skettiyeti: Going to see if I can get it done today or tomorrow. Story I had to write was a success and they loved the piece I did of one of the characters. And that looks lovely! Nicely done!

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 01:01:42 )

@addy: Thanks much!! Figure drawing helped me get a lot looser. And actually im glad you said that. Its kind of the main reason i dont outline things anymore, they just lose the energy when I do...

@lordlucre: oooh! Thats awesome! Was it for a class thing?

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 01:06:24 )
@skettiyeti: Yeah, it was for a class.
Lucifer's Pet

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 01:17:10 )
@skettiyeti: I'm actually working on a similar process for my own work too. Energetic lines rule and I really wish people wouldn't be so afraid to do that, it really can bring new depth to a piece!
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 08:48:08 )

@addy: hell yeah! My illustration professor really helped me with that. He was like girl what are you doing... let yourself be messy
And I was like DAMN YOU RIGHT and honestly it’s been so freeing. Sketchiness is just so much more fun.

@q t e a p o n: yeah! I’ve always loved how most of them are based in something real. I remember when I first learned that Vileplume was based on the rafflesia plant, totally blew my mind xD

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.