Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Festival 2019 Blooming Letters from Anonymous

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 04:16:26 )

@Apollo Im Burning: Another lovely sentiment for you!

For Apollo Im Burning:
APOLLO you're one of the kindest and most considerate people I've ever met. On really bad days I think about your words and your support - and maybe your modesty wouldn't allow you to realize, just how much you've saved me and everyone who's had the good fortune of becoming your friend.
I know things have been hard for you lately, but I want you to know that you have a lot of support from people who care a lot about you...
I've always loved your art, and I'm always excited every time you share your progress in your art journey with us. you've grown so much and your commitment is so inspiring. I know you'll be able to reach your goals, and I'll be cheering for you every step of the way.

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 04:19:36 )

@Kiwi: Another sentiment for you dear!

For kiwi:
exposing myself here but OH WELL a special thanks to you for going ham in getting participants for the art exchange... it really wouldn't have been so successful if it weren't for you (and the other nerds in our vile discord AFDLKF)
you're such a fun person to talk to, your stories are wild, and I cry every time at the lengths you go to in order to make someone happy/laugh with your art.
kiwi you have such an eye for character and world design and color I'm really dying for the release of your comic.....
you're a good person with a lot of talent and perseverance, and I can't wait to see all the places you'll go.

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 04:20:39 )

@ghost: and @vintage: another sentiment for you good sir!

For ghost:
I admire your tenacity, your kind soul, and your stride towards positivity... You have immense talent and I'm always enthralled by the creativity and heart you put into all of your work. And the other........ contentyou've shared is also..... WORTH MENTIONING....... no but honestly, your humor is a favorite and thanks for adding 10 years onto my life with every post you make in the cringehole
And thank you for sharing your comic, it makes me really happy seeing you do something you truly love. you've been through so much, ghost, and you deserve so much happiness. whatever you decide to do with all that talent and passion, I'll support you!

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 04:22:02 )

@Kid: Another sentiment for you!

For Kid:
Honestly one of the funniest people I've ever met??? Your one-liners absolutely kill me. how are you this funny. Even after I've had a bad day, your words manage to make me laugh so hard... you bring so much light into this world, you CLOWN afkljfd
hey when are you gonna share more of your cool writings and OCs with us hmmmmm??
Makes me sad that life treats you so harshly, but I know you work real hard and you put your all into everything that you do. And so likewise, I truly believe that wherever life takes you, you'll be amazing at it.

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 04:23:43 )

@priestess of pie: Another message for you dear!

For Priestess of Pie:
I'm so glad you dropped into this terrible group, it feels like you've been here forever somehow.
your opinions and perspective are fresh and grounded - you're a down-to-earth person who gives well-meaning and good-hearted advice and lots of support, which I'm sure we've all needed. also your illustrations and pixels are AFDLKFJDF GREAT and I hope to see more of it in the future!
and THANKS my fellow weeb, for dorking out with me. your cats are adorable and it makes me happy seeing them.... good babies........

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 04:24:32 )

@Dipper: Another sentiment for you sir!

For Dipper:
dip - you put in a lot of work for voltra, and a lot of times you're not appreciated enough for it, so..... I APPRECIATE YOU DIP, AND EVERYTHING THAT YOU DO! Your care and dedication to your job is truly admirable.
I love that you share your art and puppies with us, they're all adorable.... I can see that you're passionate about a number of things, and I'm rooting for you to follow those dreams of yours.
And I know sometimes you worry about saying the wrong things, but just know that you're a good person with a genuinely kind heart, so just be yourself!

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 04:27:47 )

This concludes all sentiments for a grand total of 54 participants.
The raffle winners will be announced April 1st with the surge.

Thank you all for honoring me with delivering your most beautiful and thought provoking sentiments!
No worries, after the event this thread will be moved to voltra discussion so that you may all see
your letters whenever you want!

They are categorized alphabetically on the first page by recipient!
Take care.

Donator — They/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 05:43:50 )

Thank you for your hard work delivering letters Vontell

and thanks to everyone who sent me letters. >w<
(Avatar Closet)

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 05:52:09 )

Thanks for all your hard work, I wish the postal service in this thread wasn't closed yet lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 06:24:13 )
I wish that I wouldn't have had a busy weekend other wise I would have sent a lot more to you Vontell. I am so sorry but that you for all of the lovely kind words that you could send out.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/22 03:09:05 )

Anonymous:

@Valefor: Another letter for you!

Valefor - You are so sweet and I'm so glad to work with you! I love how you're never afraid of learning more and correcting your mistakes. It shows that you are dedicated to what you do and I really appreciate and respect that. Thank you for what you do <3

ima cry ; u; i have an idea who you are but i don't want to be wrong either lol. but thank you for being so patient with me! ilysm!!
(ΰΈ‡ •Μ€_•Μ)ΰΈ‡

Donator — Moo (She/Her) Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/22 10:18:07 )

🍬 π“Œπ’½π’Άπ“‰'π“ˆ π‘”π‘œπ‘œπ’Ή π“Œπ’½π’Άπ“‰'π“ˆ π“…π‘œπ“…π“…π’Ύπ“ƒ' 🍬
I think I've already said as much, but thank you everyone for the super sweet letters!
This idea was really cute and kind and sweet and unique and I loved it very much!
~Happy Pride Month~

Donator — PrinCSS Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/29 11:31:44 )

This is so adorable, I can't believe how wonderful you all are!
    Miss you all, hope you are taking care <3

COMMISSION | GUIDE | PREMADES

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.