Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/7 02:45:50 )
So as a collector and perfectionist my gut instinct is to also collect the bundles for the crates and orbs along with the items they contain, ESPECIALLY because they are equipable. However this.... is going to be very expensive. XD But like... missing items will drive me crazy. I can't decide

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/7 02:47:23 )

@Luffer Nutter: I know the feeling.
I'm collecting all items - or at least trying to - but I'm not going for all the crates/orbs.
I honestly think doing that would drive me insane. > <
(Especially since I joined AFTER the beta crate was already no longer available.)
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/7 02:51:29 )
I dont collect all either. my avatar is mostly male over female so.. i buy both stuffs xD -im hopeless-
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/7 02:52:36 )
@amber lynne: the first september crate was my longest quest ever XD I joined that month but forgot to get an extra crate. I only just got it about 6 months ago? Was questing it since Nov '17! Last I checked Kent was selling a pre-launch crate in the exchange ;;>3>

Since the bundles' little tags don't have the year on them like the crate I am thinking they may use the same graphic every year so I might only collect the first year of bundles. That is if I can afford to buy a march one by the end of the month >w<

@kairu: I can't help it, if I can equip it I want to have one of it

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/7 03:10:07 )
┏━━━───•

I gave up in collecting the bundles, its just too much xD

•───━━━┛

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/7 03:15:28 )
@raxton: I know it feels like a lot. So far I'm doing it though 😂💀

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/7 05:23:59 )
┏━━━───•

Hahhaha yeah... For a pose i probably wont use, it just isnt worth it for me
250 ohms are kinda okay, but 3.5k ohms? xD

•───━━━┛

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/7 05:30:04 )
I wouldn't mind skipping some if I thought I would have access to them in the future, however I am doubtful users are buying spares for later resell. x.x

If I fail to keep up I will probably just open whatever ones I do get and sell or giveaway the items inside o3o

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/7 11:07:21 )
ヽ(=^・&omega;・^=)丿

I can't afford the bundles with real money but i do try to find the exclusive items. :3
I managed to find a seller for virtuous guard, there's actually quite a few being sold lately!

Questing: click here!

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/7 11:26:37 )
@Luffer Nutter: If I had the money I would definitely buy the orb bundle because opening the orbs is fun but I wouldn't keep it as a collection item because its too expensive plus it isn't an equipable pose. (yet?)

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/7 11:29:46 )
┏━━━───•

@Saeyra: actually they are equip able.. The pose is the bundle on the ground xD
Just isnt worth it for me, I would rather open them hahhaha

•───━━━┛

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/7 11:34:35 )
@Raxton: Oh really? I didnt know. Well I would probably just keep one of them then, but not collect them every month.

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/7 12:12:43 )
@saeyra: but you see with the bundle being an equipable item how I am jave desire to possess it 🤔

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/7 12:24:50 )
@Luffer Nutter: Haha I know how you feel but I think the variations arent so obvious that I need all of them I think just one will serve me fine. With the crates its easier to justify collecting them all cos it isn't that expensive but hot damn these bundles are costly to collect haha

Always ping me please.

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/8 21:35:18 )
@saeyra: yeah that's why I'm think I will only do the first year of them to get all the colors o3o

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/11 06:30:37 )

I say it’s not worth it to keep the bundles for the pose. It’s very expensive. ^^;

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.