Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Undercurrent Giant Spammy Quiz Game

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 23:33:42 )
And my R to finish off my first name

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/7 21:20:43 )

in case anyone forgot (like me who had to go back and check) I left off at VREG. Which makes the next letter to this current NPC O. And the name is almost formed!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/7 21:21:50 )

The next letter is another R!! Though I'm not really sure what I want to talk about during this post I do know that I want to get an actual list of what NPCs we have so that I can list them off and do this fun silly very very silly game that I made up

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/7 21:28:43 )

Bernard, Trick, Treat, Vregory, Virgil, Vyctor, Violet, Velvet, Valentina, Vontell, Vivienne, Vanora, Spark, Frizz, Static, The Collector, Vichard, Lin, Io, Arika, Constance, Ran, Smolkie and that's all I know so far. But I have suspicions on another.

My next letter is Y it's Vregory!!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/7 21:51:17 )

My next NPC that I spell shall... Start .. with.. a... B!

I might as well just go through the list right? XD

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/7 22:25:58 )

The next letter is a big old e

I'm feeling really high-stress levels today which has me incredibly worried. I don't want the baby to get hurt because of my stress, so I'm trying to find a way to destress.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/7 22:26:53 )

My next letter is an R

oh and I've already finished Vregory so I figured I should post his cute little kiss emoji.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/7 22:36:57 )

The next letter is an N can you guess who i'm doing? xD I think it's probably pretty obvious ^^

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/7 23:05:16 )

Moving on to the Letter A

Stress levels still rising greatly :/ I need to find a steady income. desperately...

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/7 23:05:44 )

The next to last letter in this NPCs name is another R!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/7 23:06:09 )

And finally the letter D
That's right, it's Bernard!! Isn't he a cute little voltra bug!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/7 23:35:03 )

Bernard, Trick, Treat, Vregory, Virgil, Vyctor, Violet, Velvet, Valentina, Vontell, Vivienne, Vanora, Spark, Frizz, Static, The Collector, Vichard, Lin, Io, Arika, Constance, Ran, Smolkie
Let's see, this is my list, and i'll just cross off the ones that I did. Let's see which One I shall do next. I'll start with a V so that it's not to obvious right away :P

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/7 23:35:35 )

Virgil, Vyctor, Violet, Velvet, Valentina, Vontell, Vivienne, Vanora, Spark, Frizz, Static, The Collector, Vichard, Lin, Io, Arika, Constance, Ran, Smolkie
Again this is my remaining list and the next letter is an I

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/7 23:39:34 )

and here is the letter that's going to give it all away. The next letter is ... a... C

hehe. I'm having a fun time with this even though it is super silly. Also I keep yawning. I didn't get that much sleep last night.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/9 15:58:14 )

H is the next letter.
Having fun discovering new things today. My youngest girl likes the adventures of Jonny quest. XD

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/9 16:01:14 )

My next letter is A

Sometimes I stumble on to imdb and learn things about voice actors and I'm always amazed. I'm terrible with famous people . So I discovered that Rob Paulsen I believe the name was. Voice of yakko is a voice of SO MANY characters that I love. I was amazed and happy.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/9 16:03:16 )

R is the next letter and the next one finishes off the character up. though I don't know whst they look like. :3

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/9 16:03:51 )

The final letter of this NPC is D because the character is Vichard!!!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/9 16:27:39 )

Virgil, Vyctor, Violet, Velvet, Valentina, Vontell, Vivienne, Vanora, Spark, Frizz, Static, The Collector, Lin, Io, Arika, Constance, Ran, Smolkie

Let's do a couple really short ones so that I can knock a few more characters off the list really fast. ;D

So my next letter is an L

Though the other thing that I'm wondering is if we can still earn 50 volts per post in the undercurrent , I can't remember reading that. And it would just mean that I need to post slightly longer posts if I can earn it!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/9 16:31:04 )

I is the next letter and I just looked it is a 10 volt cap in the undercurrent which answers my question. but I have no idea how much I have to post In order to get the 10 volts, so here is a test. ^^

I'm just posting here while I wait for other threads to have some new posts in them.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.