Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Undercurrent Giant Spammy Quiz Game

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/5 23:53:32 )

Question Seven: I do not exactly have a favorite NPC here. So I'm just going to spell all of them out for some fun for myself.
Starting with Trick and Treat? As I believe was their names :D Treat was the witch? and Trick was the little grim reaper of adorableness if I remember correctly.

T is the first letter of the name of many things. But in this case, it's the first name of a witch.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 00:15:20 )

Continuing on with question seven I move on to an R as we get closer to having a delighful treat. One that is not a but a cute little witch.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 00:17:06 )

Up next in this trick is the delightful letter I that isn't the that can see you. But instead is the letter that is a vowel of one of the middle used ones because o e and a are just so popular and u and y are much more rare.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 00:19:26 )

A C is what we need next to almost complete this trick. It's the letter that I see with the from the last post and we're getting closer and closer to that delightful little treat. that i mean to do first and somehow ended up changing it mid word as I was eating some rice. xD

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 00:20:35 )

The giant Trick of this treat is that I accidentally am completing the cute little grim reaper with this letter K instead of the treat that I had intended.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 00:21:40 )

and moving on to my original plan we are back to the first letter T shall you sit down and have a cup with me?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 00:23:18 )

Back to the second letter, R which is where my original NPC went off the lines... which makes me wonder if there is a list of all of the NPCs somewhere, because i know there are more than are regularly around. kind of like the wonderful trick and treat that I'm currently spelling out that only show up around Halloween.
For their wonderful gift sharing tradition. :D

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 02:13:57 )

This time I'm going to remember to do the correct letter, and that next letter is an E to actually form Treats name. xD Cause I'm a silly person.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 12:19:26 )

Oh my God!!! The superintendent of my kids school woke me up super early to say two hour delay. But now I can't get back to sleep and somehow it's the 6th and I don't remember the fifth!!! I lost a day!?!!

Also first letter of next name V

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 15:52:15 )

The next letter of this NPC will be an R. Does anyone know who it is yet? Probably not right? XD

Well good morning.bim going to get back to posting in here while I make some breakfast. Spinach and cheese omelette and buttered toast!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 15:54:14 )

Actually it's probably pretty obvious because I think they're the only NPC that goes VR. But let's add an E and make it really obvious.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 16:55:53 )
And Look when I feel like it I can do the professors quiz as well!! So let's start with a P

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 16:56:35 )
Moving on to an R as I clean up from breakfast. Gotta get to work shortly.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 16:57:33 )
The next letter is O

And by work I mean that I am going to be editing a video at my computer in my living room / office

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 16:58:32 )
I want to at least finish the first part of my name before I move in so that I don't forget.

F is the next letter

Who am I kidding , I'll forget xD

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 18:09:18 )

My next letter is G. I'm taking my time in posting today because i'm trying to work on my video editing project while I can sit at the computer . ^^

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 20:47:43 )
My next letter is E.

Just getting back from searching for some Pokemon. I caught a Gulpin, a Spinarak, and a Snubull. Couldn't find the Magmar or the Hitmonlee.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 23:32:21 )
And next is an S

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 23:32:45 )
And another s. Cause my name likes S's

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 23:33:21 )
And on to an O

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.