Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing A Red-Ball Reunion

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/26 07:35:06 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

After the man had finished the introduction, the curtains opened, and Vyn saw Jaden standing on stage... surrounded by various blades and swords, some of them extremely difficult to come across... some of which another female she knew could potentially be VERY interested in.

But Jaden started the show, and she saw just how skilled he was. Blades pieced him, slashed him, stabbed him... but he always turned out all right.

And, sure enough, the audience loved it... especially the girl that was close to her.

However, Vyn soon noticed that the girl seemed to now have a more calculated look to her eyes.

She saw that the girl had a VIP pass, with some radio station stamped on it, meaning she'd won it from a contest of sorts... but she then noticed the girl seemingly fondling a sealed glass container in her hands... one that had a strange liquid in it.

"If I can get him to drink this... we'll be together forever..." she said to herself, figuring the loud noises all around her were drowning her out.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/26 07:51:46 )

Vyn just paused before letting out a breath.

"This was supposed to be a chill night, dammit." She muttered before getting to her feet.

She made her way through the crowd to the teen that was near her, but didn't make it anything that was obviou she was heading for her, either. With some careful steps, Vyn bumped into her, causing the bottle to crash to the floor and shatter, also resulting in what could only be described as a scream from the teen.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/26 08:08:24 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"NO!" she yelled, as she looked at the shattered glass and the spilt liquid.

"YOU!" she exclaimed at Vyn.

"Look what you did!" she shrieked.

"It's ruined! It's all ruined!" she lamented.

"Why didn't you look where you were walking!?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/26 08:09:52 )

Vyn just stopped and crossed her arms.

"I was.' She stated coldly.

"I knew exactly what I was doing. I was stopping a pissy little girl from harming my son." She stated. As she said what she did though, there was enough venom in her voice, and a darkness to match seeming to emanate from her, that mos tpeople would turn tail and run with their tail between their legs.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/26 08:37:10 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Most people would have turned tail and ran.

Most.

But it seemed that this little girl had been raised with such a sense of entitlement, that her own rage at being denied 'what she deserved' was blinding her.

"You bitch!" she screamed.

She then yelled out loud and did something Vyn probably didn't expect... she launched herself towards her in what was, essentially, a flying tackle.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/26 08:40:43 )

Vyn dodged the incoming tackle, but in the process ended up stepping on where the liquid from the bottle had spilled, and slipped. Her foot slid out from under her and she ended up on her back.

People around them were helping to restrain the fanatic, and helping Vyn get to her feet. As she did so, she noticed that there was a shard of glass stuck in her hand.

"Thanks." She said befor elooking to the teen.

"Jesus you need to get your shit straightened out." She then said before stepping back to the bar and getting the tenders attention. She explained what happened, and asked if she had tweezers so that she could get the glass out as well.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/26 09:02:15 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Immediately, a large burly man, designated as a bouncer, had picked up the girl, and was carrying her... kicking and screaming... outside.

Meanwhile, the bartender sighed as she heard and saw all that happened.

"I'd hoped we could get through a show without this." she lamented.

"Anyway, here." she said, handing Vyn the drink she'd ordered, and a pair of tweezers.

"Let me help." she then said further.

With that, she grabbed a small LED flashlight keychain from her pocket, and turned it on, illuminating Vyn's hand, allowing her to see the shard and wound more clearly.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/26 09:04:37 )

"Heads up, I'm a hemophiliac." Vyn said as the tender aimed the light.

"Pull that out, and I'm gonna bleed... a lot." She added with a light sigh.

"Might wanna grab a rag or paper towel or something to catch the blood." She paused, a bit of a sheepish expression on her face.

"Sorry."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/26 09:22:33 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

The bartender responded with a nod, before digging through a medical kit that was behind the bar as well, producing some medicated cotton, as well as some medical wrap bandages.

"Hold still." she said.

Vyn did so, and the woman carefully used the tweezers to pull the small shard out of her hand.

As she did, the blood did, indeed, start to flow freely from the wound, and she responded by quickly checking for any more glass, and then beginning to bandage up the wound, to at least stem the blood flow.

However, as soon as the blood started to flow, the audience... as well as Vyn... noticed that Jaden had suddenly froze for a moment on stage. He managed to recompose himself and play it off, which worked on the audience.

But Vyn could see that Jaden kept shooting glances in her general direction.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/26 09:25:34 )

Vyn looked over and just waved when she saw that Jaden was almost eyeing her for a second. After the bartender finished with her hand, She just sighed.

"Thanks, that was definitely less painful than when I have to do myself." She said with a light laugh before pulling out her wallet and handing a twenty to her.

"As a thank you. I know that there's the whole health risk when someone is bleeding." She explained.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/26 09:31:08 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"We deal with it a lot." the bartender responded, accepting the 20.

"More so than we care to admit." she sighed.

"Regardless, hopefully you can enjoy the show now." he told her, as Jaden continued on stage.

"Noticed you got a VIP pass, too." she went on.

"Seem like the sort that will actually be good for Saber." she continued.

"He doesn't seem to attract many quality people, as you just witnessed."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/26 09:55:52 )

"Yeahhh, I noticed." Vyn commented with a light sigh.

"He actually mentioned that to me when I met him earlier in the week, too." She then said as she tested the movement of her hand. There wasn't much due to the bandages, but it wasn't anything too extreme. She'd get the medic she knew to tend to it later if it was a problem.

"Err... also, if you heard what I said to her, can you please not repeat it to him?" She asked after a moment. "Keep it to yourself, for now at least."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/26 21:54:06 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

The bartender just laughed in response.

"I don't make it a point to get deeply involved in other people's business." she said.

"Lest of all FAMILY business." she added.

"I'm sure you have your reasons, and I'm not one to question it." she went on.

"It's nice you're looking out for him, though." she then finished with a small smile, before she started to tend to the other patrons that were there.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/27 02:43:34 )

After she'd headed off, Vyn just chuckled. She hadn't had a chance to reply to the woman, but that wasn't a problem, not really.

Instead, she just turned her attention to Jaden, up on stage.

"Well, tonight was definitely worth coming out here for." She said quietly before sighing as she took a drink of what was made for her.

"Oh damn! You did well." She called to the woman with a light laugh.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/27 02:50:15 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

The woman responded by giving Vyn a thumbs-up.

"On the house!" she called back with a wink.

The rest of the show continued without a hitch, and the curtain went down... which was when Vyn knew it would be the time to use her VIP pass.

Some of the crowd was leaving, others were milling about, and some were trying to get past bouncers... which meant the path to Jaden was behind them.

"No pass, no entry!" they said sternly.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/27 03:10:11 )

Vyn just laughed lightly before making her way over.

"No pass?" She asked.

"You don't mean this, do you?" She asked, her voice light as she showed her ViP access pass.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/27 03:26:13 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

The bouncer looked at the pass, and nodded.

"In ya go." he said, slightly stepping out of the way so she could squeeze through.

"Hurry." he told her.

"Others may try to-" he started to warn her, before a fan tried to rush through... but was immediately caught, lifted up, and tossed back.

"...do that." he finished.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/27 03:28:04 )

Vyn just looked to the one that tried to charge in.

"If you wanna meet him so bad, pay the full price of a ticket like this." She said before waving.

"See ya." Was the last thing she said, with a rather sarcastic wave, before heading off toward she was directed that Jaden was.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/27 04:02:37 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

After only about 30 seconds of walking, she saw a door with a star on it, and it was slightly cracked open. She'd been instructed that it was Jaden's backstage dressing room.

Meanwhile, inside, Jaden was sitting at a large desk, staring at his reflection in the large mirror in front of him.

"What was that?" he wondered.

"That smell... that smell was overwhelming..." he went on.

"But I fed before I went on stage... that shouldn't have happened..." he then told himself, shaking his head and drinking what looked to be a glass of red juice.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/28 00:44:00 )

Vyn was silent as she made her way through the hall before noticing that her hand was feeling... wet. When she looked, she let out a bit of a curse as she reached Jaden's door and knocked - not with her injured hand.

She figured she'd ask if he had anything she could use to swap the bandaging out with. Her hand was still bleeding, and she knew exactly why, as well.
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.