Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing 1x1 - Runaway Dragons

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/5 01:43:52 )

"I see..." She turned right on a corner, heading down a main street. "You craving a burger? I know a good place. Not too greasy, but still delicious."

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/5 04:29:51 )
"Meat is always good" he said perking up. "Burger sounds great!" he said smiling. "Maybe we can get some more clothes toowhile were out" he added.
I wear many faces

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/13 19:16:16 )

Hearing Eke match her enthusiasm about burgers, she pushed her foot on the gas, speeding up. "Definitely, we can get some clothes! Maybe even a pair of shoes." They slowed down in front of a building with a sign "Timmy's Burger Joint" sitting over the awning. "I'm actually happy I remembered this place. I would not have forgiven myself if I forgot to eat here again before leaving town." She turned off the car and jumped out.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/14 23:37:05 )
"Well im glad you did. im getting to eat all kinds of food i never got to before."he said getting out. "Ive uh...never had a burger before. Mother always says its too greasy" he admitted.
I wear many faces

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/24 00:38:27 )

She smiled at Eke, excited to be the one to help him try new foods. "Yeeaaa, they're definitely greasy. She's right about that. But, it's still not a reason to never eat it! Especially if there's places like Timmy's that perfected the balance between grease, flavor, and thickness." She led them through the door, greeting the hostess/waitress at the counter. "Hey Soph," she smiled, waiving at the dragons walking in. "Hi Tina! It's my last burger before I leave town." "Oh, leaving town already?" "Yeah, but it's Eke here's first Timmy's burger."

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/24 04:47:27 )
He waved some. "Hiya!" he said. "Grease can cause issues but its cool to risk it!" he teased and sat down. "Im Eke!" he said. The young 13 year old sat there obviously excited.
I wear many faces

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/3 20:42:55 )

"Hello! Hope you like our burgers." Tina handed them both small menus with a smile. "I'll give you a few minutes to decide what you want."

Soph looked over the menu, pretty sure about what she craved that day, but wanted to make sure first. "They've got regular and specialty burgers, so take your time thinking. They're not too expensive, so you could even get two if you want!"

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/4 20:55:51 )
He looked at all the options. So many types of burgers. He didnt want something with too much cheese. Still...they all looked good. "I...i cant decide" he admitted.

I wear many faces

Art Shop
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7892 Art Dump
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7849 Item Shop
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7944

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 07:15:32 )

She peeked over the menu in his hands, suggesting a few—one with gouda, another with bbq sauce, and another with pickled onions. She decided to get the swiss cheese and bacon burger with cheese fries.
@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.