Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing 1x1 - Runaway Dragons

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/14 17:25:04 )
She has just closed the oven when Eke asked about the bathroom. She pointed across the room towards the hallway. "It's the room on the left!" It was a fair-sized apartment as the city wasn't that big and real estate was cheap. The next place she was going was a bigger city and the AirBnB was a little more costly. She grimaced at how much more she would have to pay a month. But she had terrible luck finding a place with short term leases.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/14 18:17:47 )
He washed his face off and looked in the mirror. He sighed and brushed his hair. He needed a hair cut for sure. He was tired of looking like a girl. An anorexic girl at that. He came out pulling on his shirt. He sat back down rubbing his eyes. "How long until dinner?"
I wear many faces

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/14 23:24:59 )
She was already back on the couch when Eke came back into the room. "Almost done, just a few more minutes." She glanced over at him as a commercial started. "How's the clean face feeling?"

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/15 03:53:28 )
"Better" he smiled. He sat at the table waiting. "Feels better to be makeup free"
I wear many faces

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/16 04:39:23 )
She chuckled and nodded, saying, "Totally, I love a clean face after a long day." The timer went off in the kitchen and Sophina jumped off the couch in excitement about finally eating dinner. She took the trays out of the oven and sat them on the stove. She took two plates out of the cabinet and called, "Come dish up!"

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/16 04:44:24 )
He looked at the spread and grabbed...more than it would seem he could eat. "It smells amazing" he sat down with the plate. He wasted no time in eating. He felt so hungry and he had been feeling a little faint. He smiled. "It tastes awesome!!"
I wear many faces

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/24 22:37:42 )
She smiled hard, her cheeks red from happiness. "Yay, I'm glad you like it!" She poured them both glasses of water, setting them down next to their plates at the table. She started on her own plate, loving the seasoning she used for the fish. She made a mental note to use the same spices next time.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 03:38:04 )
"This is the best fish ive ever had. i could eat this every day" he grinned and finished his plate off. "Any more?"
I wear many faces

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/28 23:26:18 )
She was mid-chew when he ask. "Yeah," she started, her words muffled by the fish in her mouth, "there's some left." There were still 3 fillets left over--she was looking forward to a second plate herself. She got another bite of salmon and veggies, glancing at Eke dishing up. "Do you usually have a big appetite?"

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/29 00:36:56 )
He nodded and grabbed two of the filets on his plate and sat back down. "Well maybe not like this...since it always makes me really tired but..i havent had a big meal in some time." he took a big bite. "I havent had fish in a long time for sure" he said looking at her. "If you want i can get us more fish"
I wear many faces

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/7 21:58:45 )
She stood up to grab the last fillet for herself, adding some more veggies and tartar sauce as well. "I'm glad you're eating well!" She took a sip of water as she sat back down. "Oh no, I'm fine, we've got plenty of food for tomorrow. After that, I'm on the road and—" She stopped short.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/8 02:35:09 )
"On the road?" he looked over. "So i guess..youll be going your own way then huh?" he sat there finishing up his food. he got up and cleaned his plate. He was...very quiet now.
I wear many faces

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/9 03:51:02 )
"Yeah... that's the plan." She paused, biting the inside of her lip. "Um, I don't really know if this is a good idea or if you even want to, but maybe like you could possibly come with perhaps?" She blushed at the end of her rambling, watching Eke with a hopeful stare.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/9 04:48:25 )
"Why would you want me to come?" he looked at her. He wanted to, he didnt want to be alone anymore. "I mean i wont say no but...it doesnt seem like i would be a great travel companion..." he smiled sadly. "I mean i have limitations that are pretty dibilitating...again i wont say no if your sure"
I wear many faces

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/9 17:39:23 )
"No, I don't mind. Plus it'd be nice to have a friend. Sometimes it gets kinda lonely." She chewed through another bite of salmon. "Limitations like what? The heat thing? You'll got A/C so that shouldn't be a big problem..." She trailed off considering it. The host in the next city said they're pretty accommodating should anything arise. She'd have to let them know about another person, maybe pay a bit extra. "Is there something else?"

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/9 17:49:05 )
"I cant run...i cant swim. Im prone to fainting. I have dietary requirements..." he looked away. "Theres...some things i cant think about right now. Oh and i tend to sleep a lot sometimes" hhe sighed. He hated talking about it
I wear many faces

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/14 19:28:39 )
Soph sat and considered what he said, thinking of solutions and ways to minimize his difficulties. "With that in mind... this could possibly slow things down a bit maybe—But not enough pose a problem, I don't think!" She pushed a piece of broccoli around on her plate, staring at her plate. "Besides," she said, regaining some positivity on the matter, "most of this trip is staying in one place. Traveling time is like 1 or 2 days max!"

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/14 19:32:05 )
"Well if you really think its okay...then sure. id love to come with" he smiled. The boy yawned suddenly having had a big meal. "Where...can i crash?" he rubbed his eyes.
I wear many faces

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/17 19:06:10 )
She smiled hearing he'd love to come, her anxiety about the topic leaving her body instantly. "Great!" She finished off her plate and grabbed Eke's to rinse them off. "You can take the bed until we leave. I usually fall asleep on the couch watching YouFlix anyway." She showed him to the bedroom and gave him an overshized shirt for PJs. "If you want to wash up, there's an extra towel and washcloth in the bathroom."
@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/18 02:43:15 )
(youflix lmao)

"You should sleep in your bed. I can sleep on the couch its not a big deal" he smiled and yawned. He went to the bathroom and grabbed the shirt. "I will take a shower though" he simply smiled and went to take a shower.

I wear many faces

Art Shop
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7892 Art Dump
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7849 Item Shop
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7944

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.