Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing 1x1 - Runaway Dragons

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/30 00:22:47 )
1x1 between TheGreatPretender and Deaa

Runaway Dragons

Name: Sophina "Soph" Lunalis - Mirror, Dragon
Personality: Easily frazzled. Indirect. Adventurous/excited.
Biography: Soph has never been able to fully transform into her human form, so her horns are always out. She used to be anxious and self-conscious about it as a pre-teen, but has learned to accept it. Every now and then she'll try to see if she can, but it's no longer a priority for her. So now she just freaks out about everything else in her life. She moved out of her parents house at 18 to work and travel for 2 years before going to college. She calls them once a week and if she's the slightest second late, her mother will call and assume she has been kidnapped or whatever is worse than that. Her parents gave her a blessed crescent moon necklace before she went off on her trip to keep her safe and remind her of home.
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/KycGpmk/Sophina-Lunalis-icon.png[/imgright]

[size=13][font=Calibri][color=gray][/color][/font][/size]

Eke Ingeir
Genre: Modern Fantasy
Hair Color: Green/Blue/Lavender Ombre
Eye Color: Light Gold
Height: 5'6"
Race: Draconic Humanoid
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Appearance: His hair is in a short bob full of barrettes and clips. He wears an oversized bow in his hair just under his right horn. He has black wings and a black tail with a talon on the end. He shapes his eyebrows to be short and round. He has armored scales on his torso that he's not afraid to show off. He wears mostly gothic clothing, but they are all girl clothing. His pupils are slits, like a snake or cat.
Bio: He's very kind hearted if a bit closed off. He has mild trust issues but only because his mother treated him like an object. He loves sweets, and can eat them all the time, given that he has a medical condition that makes it hard for him to gain weight making him perpetually underweight.
History: His mother did not want a boy, so she raised Eke to be a girl. He left home when he turned 12, but the habit of dressing in girls' clothing stuck. He loves bright lipsticks, since he was never allowed to wear them at home. He doesn't know much about the world around him yet, but its his dream to travel the world with a trusted companion.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/30 02:45:08 )
Name: Eke Ingeir

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/31 00:54:21 )
"And here's your orders. Enjoy your meal!" Soph beamed at the couple sitting in front of her. Once they started to eat, she turned to the next table, smiling again. "Good afternoon, folks. Welcome to The Smokehouse! I'll be your server today. What can I get you started with?"

She jotted down drink and appetizer orders, spotting the hiking bags sitting next to the trio of guys. Soph smiled at the thought of leaving for her next city this weekend. She was halfway through her 2 year break from school--she begged her parents for months and only convinced them to let her once she graduated at the top of her class. She had saved up enough to cover travel and lodging for the first two portions, taking up temporary jobs to keep the funds rolling in. Since starting, she's been through half of her list of cities to stay in. She loved this little city, but she's got a longer-stay AirBnB lined up in the next state over.

"Alright, I'll put this in and be right back for those lunch orders." With another smile, Soph skedaddles to the kitchen, scooting out the way of another server with a handful of dishes. "'Scuse me!" After working another hour, she stepped outside for her break, leaning on the back of the restaurant building in the summer heat. "Crap, it's hot," she mumbled, fanning herself.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/31 05:03:40 )
A young dragon boy with his wings tucked in to his back walked up. He carried a cat toy, and wore female gothic lolita clothing with a jacket falling off his shoulder. He wore bright makeup matching his outfit, a bow afixed under his right horn. His horns were sort of caught around his horns and his tail dragged bahind him, the talon clacking against the pavement. She looked so underweight he looked ready to blow away in a light breeze. His three color ombre hair was adorned with tons of hair clips. "Excuse me miss, but might you have something i could eat?" His voice was soft, sweet and shy.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/8 02:37:23 )

Soph looked up at the sky, squinting in the sunlight, fanning herself. She would not be upset if it started raining. She closed her eyes as a cool breeze flitted through the alley behind the restaurant, breathing in deeply and pretending it wasn't mostly dumpster that went up her nose. At the sudden voice next to her, she jumped a bit, calming when she noticed it came from someone younger than her. "Oh, hello there." She smiled and said, "Sorry, I don't have food on me." She bit her lip and glanced back at the restaurant door. "Let me see if I can find something." She dipped into the restaurant and pulled her favorite cook aside, letting her know about the teen outside. She packed up a to-go box of some pasta she just made with the wrong sauce. Soph snagged some garlic bread and brought the box out back with a plastic fork and knife. "Hope you like pasta!"

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/8 02:51:09 )
"I like anything!" he smiled. He took the box and offered her a candy from his jacket. "Thanks. really." He held out a scaley hand. "My names Eke Ingeir" He walked forward, the talon on the end of his tail clacked ont he pavement. He had a sweet smile, and did look a lot liek a girl.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/18 06:28:46 )

Taking the candy offered to her, Soph tossed it into her mouth, sucking on the hard cherry-flavored chunk. "Thanks, kid. And no problem." She chuckled and took the youth's hand, "I'm Sophina Lunalis, but I go by Soph if you like nicknames." She paused, hesitantly. "Hey, uh, I don't know how to ask this, but are you out here by yourself?"

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/18 06:37:10 )
"Yeah im by myself why?" he tilted his head. Sur ehe was alone but he was capable. He gave something of an indignant pout. He knew he was young but he didnt want to be underestimated

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/23 16:02:56 )

She chuckled trying to alleviate the air. "OH nothing, it's just when I was about your age, I was always with either a parent or a friend." She blushed, hoping she didn't insult them, and tried to change the subject. "You do your own makeup? It's pretty good."

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/23 18:36:38 )
"I...did but...i dont really like it. i could teach you if you want" he shrugged. "As for parents, i think im better off without any." he shrugged again then looked up to the sky. He frowned as if that would scare the heat away. It was making him a little woozy. He decided then would be a good time to open the box and start eating his food. He used his claw like nails as a fork of sorts, as he really didnt feel he had time to get out of the heat.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/24 07:42:35 )

The statement definitely took her aback. Soph was quiet for a second longer than she would've wanted to be before responding. "Is that so?" She wasn't sure how to say anything else without overstepping a boundary—or is that even overstepping a boundary in this case? Does not saying anything cause more problems than saying something?

She looked back at the restaurant back door. "Hey, I'm not sure I'm allowed to do this, but did you wanna come inside? It'll be cooler and we can chat more after my shift ends." She waited a beat before adding, "If you can't or don't want to, that's cool too." She really hoped they would stay—she would worry about where the teen would go off to next forever.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/24 20:57:57 )
He looked at her. . "I dont want to get you in trouble" he paused for a moment. "But i dont think fainting is good either..." He seemed to think about it for a while before nodding. "Yeah i think cooking down would be best." His normally pale cheeks already rosy from the heat. "If you dont think it will get you into to o much trouble."

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/26 00:57:13 )

She shrugged with a sneaky smile, leaning closer to whisper. "Honestly it doesn't matter, I'm quitting in like 2 days." Soph waved him through the back door with her, having him sit down in a booth in the back, ignoring the questioning glance from her shift manager. "I'll be done in an hour or so. Here's some crayons and coloring things if you're bored." She walked off to bring back a glass of ice water. "Just call me or the girl with the navy blue mohawk if you need something. But definitely NOT the blonde guy. He's rude AF.";

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/26 02:42:24 )
"Got it" he smiled and grabbed a fork. He began eating happily. He was grateful for the air conditioning, the food, even the crayons. He wasnt much of an artist but perhaps he could use the time wisely. He began drawing lines, a piano staff, he was making sheet music.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/27 20:42:14 )

Soph went around waiting tables and collecting dishes, keeping an eye on the pre-teen. She stopped by Eke to refill his water glass, spotting him composing music. "Oh wow, you write music?" She smiled, seriously impressed. "That's really cool!"

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/28 21:26:57 )
"Sometimes. helps calms me when im stressed. its nothing special, just simple tunes" he shrugged. He looked at her a smiled. "So...how old are you?" he didnt think this was an offensive question and wanted to know more about her since he wasnt sure what else to do.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/5 16:52:24 )

"Well that's better than what I can do," Soph said smiling and trying to read the notes. She took violin lessons for a bit but couldn't get it down. "Oh, I'm 19, almost 20. How about yourself?" Her ears blushed as she was glad he brought it up. She couldn't work up the nerve to directly ask how old he was.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/11 06:59:59 )
"13" he nodded looking back to his music. He took a drink of water looking out the window. "Its just getting hotter out there isnt it?" his tail flicked gently

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/14 17:14:19 )

"Wow, so young," she half-muttered, mostly to herself. She slumped in the chair across from him and nodded. "It's too hot. I can't wait for my shift to end." She pulled her hair up into a ponytail, using a hairband around her wrist. Spotting him over her shoulder, the blonde guy she mentioned appeared next to the table. She mouthed an apology to Eke for whatever was about to happen. "Taking breaks during your shift, Sophina?" "Nope," she said, standing up, "Just poured my friend a glass of water while making rounds."
@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/14 17:56:41 )
Eke looked up. His golden eyes studying the man. Nothing remarkable about him so he figured the man was insecure. He smirked to himself and took a drink of water.
Art Shop
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7892 Art Dump
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7849 Item Shop
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7944

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.