Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Vermii's Hidey Hole

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 02:45:34 )
@Sulley: I mean, that works too. I also enjoy the gift giving, ha ha. Yess. I once made tarts and I got frustrated at the lil tart shells. I'm bad at the crust at the edges. ; u; I've seen people make fancy braided crusts I do not ha e the patience for that loool.
Right? Best Holiday. xD I always like watching baking channels on YouTube for ideas.
Nit a fan of candy corn tbh but I'm sure you could find something lol.

@The Youngest Granny:
Yooo caramelized apples with ice cream!! Sooo good o Qo
Man, I'm craving baked goods so bad now. xD

Donator — Minya Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 03:36:01 )
@Vermii: me too!
Darn. Must get some baked goods soon.

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 03:40:28 )
y'all are making me hungry with this baked goods talk...my struddles are at my moms tho :vanora_cry:

Fae | 27 | They/Them
Please Always Ping!
RLC Commission Prices

Donator — Minya Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 03:41:55 )
@littlewhitedragonlet: sorry, i can't help it!
I am making myself miserable too. Lol

Donator — Monster Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 03:55:24 )
@Vermii: Ooooh the crusts with patterns are gorgeous! My mom and I tried to do the braiding once when I was little; it actually looked really good but we found out it wasn't fully cooked. XD;;
Not a lot of people are, which is fine by me because then it goes on sale for like 10 cents for a small bag and I am in HEAVEN~ (not actually that cheap but it feels that way XP) There's one channel I love who does cooking to an extent; but they also do a ton of halloweeny pinterest projects *u*

@The Youngest Granny:
@littlewhitedragonlet:
Should we change subjects to less yummy things? XD;;;

Donator — Minya Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 03:59:19 )
@Sulley: lol. Maybe.
What kinds of things do you do for fun?

I like to draw, knit, write, read and do all sorts of crafts.

Donator — Monster Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 04:08:09 )
@The Youngest Granny: I used to do tons of clay crafts, and I do beadwork, so I'm a casual crafter myself. X3
I mostly just draw and play video games while watching youtube, nothing fancy but it's too hot to do anything active haha.

Donator — Minya Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 04:14:01 )
@Sulley: oh cool! I normally make jewelry, make my own greeting cards, friendship bracelets and embroidery projects.
I am sketching out a few things at the moment. Its warm here too.

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 05:27:57 )
@The Youngest Granny: My friend bought a cupcake kit yesterday. I'm soo looking forward to a cupcake. Lol. xD

@littlewhitedragonlet: I have like, betty crocker cake mix I was thinking of making cupcakes out of loool. It's all I got for now. I'm craving sweets so bad ha ha.

@Sulley: Yeah, you're supposed to put tin foil around the crust when you do that. Another thing I have no patience for. As much as I enjoy the decoration part of baking, I've got clumsy hands looool. ; u;
Ha ha yeah, more for you! xD
The sounds super cool! Usually I just find things on Nerdynummies and channels like that. Halloween crafts sound fun too though!

Donator — Minya Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 06:25:38 )
@Vermii: oh cool!
Cupcakes are good too.
So we had homemade icecream tonight, but it had no sugar so it tasted odd to me.

Donator — Monster Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 06:42:45 )
@The Youngest Granny: Oh man, I want to learn embroidery; the finished products always look so good! :vanora_heart:
Now you're making me wanna draw! XD

@Vermii: Oh my gosh that makes sense..XD;; I think I'll stick with cupcakes; I'm not too too bad at decorating those. XP
Oh geez, I used to love Nerdynummies; but I feel like she just does the same thing too much now..Which I know isn't true, but it just feels that way to me. ;;

Donator — Minya Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 06:58:07 )
@Sulley: embroidery projects are a lot of fun. Until you get to the massive projects. Xd
I will have to get off my phone and onto my laptop to show you pictures of the one I am stuck on.
You should draw! Drawing is fun.
Oh hey, do you ever try and do pixilated art of food?

Donator — Monster Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 09:36:18 )
@The Youngest Granny: I'd love to see it when you get a chance to send a picture! :vanora_heart:
I'm too lazy to draw though haha. i've tried doing pixel foods; I'm not too too bad at it, but references help XP

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 18:06:58 )
@Sulley: yeah I don't watch her too often, but I like to sift through videos lol. Well cupcakes are always good anyway. xD
@the youngest granny: mmm, homemade ice-cream sounds like it could be good. O:
Sad it didn't turn out lol.

Donator — Minya Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 19:55:19 )
@Vermii: I think it turned out how they wanted it to. My brother and his wife are very health conscious, so they probably didn't want much sugar in it. Just a smidge would have made it bearable xd

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 23:21:31 )
@The Youngest Granny: Aaah, I see. Lol, no toppings to make it better for you? Lol :vanora_sweat:

Donator — Minya Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 23:26:37 )
@Vermii: very hard half frozen chocolate chips and peppermint flavoring. lol. It wasn't that bad, just hard to eat.
So how are you doing?

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 00:21:28 )
@The Youngest Granny:
Aah, I love chocolate but I don't care for frozen chocolate lol. Hopefully next time will be a little more pleasant lol.
I'm alright. I just got around to baking that cake I wanted to yesterday. Just waiting for it to cool. :vanora_yum:
How about you? Lol

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.