Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Vermii's Hidey Hole

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 00:08:18 )
Just gonna dig out a lil hole in the wall for chatting. O:

Feel free to pop in and say hello!

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 08:22:59 )
-comes into your hole-
Hello there~
This is my hole now

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 08:49:11 )
But where will I live if you've taken my hole!?

Donator — Monster Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 09:11:28 )
I feel like holes aren't the most practical of places to live, but I live in a closet so who am I to speak? XD

Also I'm lonely so hey! How's it going? :3c

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 10:44:55 )
There is room for 2.75 people in this hole,
and hello there!

Donator — Monster Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 10:46:12 )
@Apocrypha: I think I'm 0.75 of a person? We can try and see? ;P

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 17:27:19 )
@Sulley: Howdy! You could be right, but what do I know.
Welcome to this place! Where you can be less lonely. Ha ha, things are alright considering. How are you? xD
@Apocrypha: Is it like my Bender closet?

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 17:54:09 )
I'm skinny enough to be that .75 person!
/crawls in

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 18:14:33 )
Aha! This hole is dug for maximum coziness. Welcome, ha ha. :P Those Queen bee slippers are so cute! e Ae

Donator — Monster Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 00:43:43 )
@Vermii: I'm doing great! Extremely tired and hot though; I'm not a summer person. ;; Which is why I need a hole! :3c I dunno lol.

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 01:07:21 )
I feel ya! Summer is my least favourite season. Can't stand the heat. I am, however, veerrry excited for fall. ; u;

Donator — Monster Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 01:10:53 )
@Vermii: Spring used to be my favourite, but now I'm thinking fall is if only because of Halloween and Pumpkin spice. XD;; The cooler air will be so refreshing too

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 01:15:41 )
I never cared too much for spring because it would get all slushy and icy and hard to walk around here lol. But yeah, that's pretty much why I enjoy fall too. Halloween, pretty orange leaves, much cooler weather AND my birthday is in October. xD gotta love that pumpkin spice. ; u; I'm looking forward to pumpkin pies and drinks and desserts. Aaah ~ u~ I wanna do some baking this fall!

Donator — Monster Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 01:19:12 )
@Vermii: To be quite honest the only reason why I liked spring was for my birthday; now I've aged enough that I don't want my birthday to come XD;; OOoooh man, now I want to do some baking too! But I'm not the best pie craftsmen, I prefer to make pumpkin cupcakes. XD

Donator — Minya Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 01:19:47 )
Baking is fun.
I want to make pumpkin and apple desserts. Yum.

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 01:25:24 )
@Sulley: that's fair. I'm sure I'll reach that point eventually. But I'm materialistic and like the prospect of receiving things from people LOL.
I'm alright at pie. Most of the time I cheat and get the premade pie shells. Making them is too much work. xD
Aaah, that sounds yummy! I'd love to make a bunch of Halloween themed treats too. A friend and I were supposed to get around to that. I'm excited lol.
@The Youngest Granny:
It is! I haven't had a lot of time or money to do it lately but I'm hoping soon. ; u;
Mmm, Apple fritters, Apple turnovers, Apple pie. xD Lol, what kinda apple desserts were ya thinking?

Donator — Monster Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 01:29:06 )
@The Youngest Granny: Now I want apple crumble ;;

@Vermii: I love gift giving, but nobody around me believes in birthdays so it's usually just drinks and a movie for me. XP
If I didn't have a premade pie shell I couldn't even begin to make anything. XD;;
I LOVE Halloween so the treats are a must. I kinda want to see if there are any recipes where candy corn can be properly utilized but I dunno. X3

Donator — Minya Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 01:34:23 )
@Vermii: i like apple pie, apple oatmeal raisin cookies, carmelized apples with icecream. Oh and apple crisp.

@Sulley: that sounds really good.sounds like it would be like an apple crisp.

Donator — Monster Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 01:42:35 )
@The Youngest Granny: It's probably more typically called apple crisp..XD But they are the best <3
My um, grandma makes the best ones. XD

Donator — Minya Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 01:48:28 )
@Sulley: they are delicious. I like the apple fritters too.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.