Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Otaku Neko [Bring us your cat pics and anime/manga suggestions!]

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/11 20:19:08 )

I'm bringing this back from the dead!

Here's the newest Animusic!
from Josee, the Tiger, and the Fish
*click on image*
Here are lyrics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SN6WaSuB_k4

A very beautiful animated film. ; w;

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/12 06:54:23 )
Guess I’ll do an update too~

Found this awesome pic on twitter and loved seeing all the artists who used it as a color study.

Click the image to see the lovely tweet!

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/12 14:53:23 )

Oh hey! I saw a color study of that and loved it! XD

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/12 23:45:27 )

great song from eve, as always..
did you get a chance to catch the film in theaters?

Voltie Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/12 23:46:29 )

also has anyone here seen oddtaxi
im having the hardest time convincing my irl friends to watch it but it's so good.. I JUST WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT.....

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2021/12/13 17:10:14 )

@Hachi: Yes, I did watch in theaters! > w< I love when they started playing the song. Just too bad they only played the whole song at the end of the movie. > o> Sure was frustrated by the two characters giving up on things they loved! D:< Did you see it? O:

lol I know Hadsie wanted us to watch Odd Taxi at one point but we never got to. Sorry. XD

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/8 21:14:11 )

Been almost a month already. XP We need to chat in here!

Here's the latest Animusic.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/9 02:47:33 )

@Kent: I love that song! I have it through Apple Music. ^^ The anime was great too.

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/10 18:02:29 )

Me too~ I bought it on iTunes. It's a fun song.
I watched the last ep of the season a while ago. I'm glad he was able to get into TUA. ; w;

I have some really sad news... I had to say goodbye to the sweetest cat I have ever known, my kitty Kate, yesterday evening. ;; 3;; I only had her for two years and like one month and never really knew how old she was, but she was such an affectionate kitty and I loved her so much.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/10 18:15:36 )

Yes I was very happy that happened. I was sad that that girl didn't get in. (I don't remember her name, Kureha maybe?)
I'm so sorry. That's really hard. I lost my family's cat (The cat I had growing up) on the 1st of the year. It's tough.

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/10 20:19:32 )

I think you mean Kuwana. X3 Would be pretty surprising if all four of them passed. > o> Really too bad it was the girl that didn't though...

Awww. It totally sucks. Really isn't feeling like a good start to the new year at all. orz

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/10 21:22:52 )

Yeah I knew that someone was going to fail. The guy from western Japan, probably like Osaka or Kyoto based on his accent, didn't pass either, but he wasn't doing it for real. He did pass and get into the school he actually wanted, but I don't remember which one it was.
I'm trying not to let it get to me. She lived 17 long years. And she had kinda lost her marbles for the last two years of her life. Always afraid and howling in the night thinking she was alone.
I'm so sorry about your cat too. She seems like she was sweet.

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/10 21:57:15 )

Oh, yeah, that's right. Hashida is his name. I thought he did pass but was planning to go to his other school anyway. Guess I was wrong. The school is Tama Art University.

Reminds me of my family cat. He passed at 18 years of age. ; w; He used to meowl at night too but I thought that was something all cats do when they want your attention. XD I loved his meowling.. He didn't show signs of dementia till like the last few days.
She was the sweetest. She almost always wanted to be on me. She loved laying in my lap, sleeping on me at night, and she'd always try to jump onto my shoulder or cling at my legs for me to carry her on my shoulder. ;; w;; I'm gonna miss her presence so much..

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/12 17:40:48 )

Anyone else notice the new Crate Items on the donation page and in the shop? 👀

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/22 18:13:09 )
I miss them both..

What do you think of the new items, Kentu? > o>

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/22 18:34:00 )

I did see the new items before they were announced. I made this avatar with them.

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/22 18:34:45 )

@Hadsvich: LOVING your avatar. It's awesome. Also I didn't forget about you and the enamel pins. I literally have not received the shadow box yet. It says it's out for delivery today.

Donator — He/Him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/22 18:40:28 )
Oh? Thanks. x'D Wasn't sure if I was into it or not. lol

Cool, cool~ Have fun with it! o uo

Donator — She/her Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/22 18:59:27 )

I like it a lot. I feel like it's pretty original. Also you don't see a lot of people using the TV Head anymore.

Thanks! I just want it to show up already. I ordered it on the 1st!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — he/him Posted 2 years ago ( 2022/01/22 21:03:30 )

I'm loving Hadsie's avi too! > w<

Hadsvich:
I miss them both..

What do you think of the new items, Kentu? > o>

;; w;;

I've already told you what I think. > o>
Rock On is probably my fave of the three but I really like the ears from Cat Walk.
Short Circuit is interesting but unusual... I like the hair.

This caturday speaks to me. * w*

Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.