Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Addicted: Nova x Kimmi

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/4 21:36:27 )
You can die anytime...

Aria had returned and noticed a slight sour look on his face,"I'm sorry if I made you feel treated like a child," She said softly,"I just thought you might sleep better with things put away." She had only wanted to be helpful but maybe she was doing too much and becoming annoying about it. She went into the kitchen to start washing some dishes she had been putting off since that morning. Since the doctor's visit was finished, she could focus on the light housework she had been putting off.

but living takes true courage.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/4 21:56:16 )
Hayden had finished his food by the time she came back and shook his head lightly, Before offering her a small smirk. "I can't help it.. Thank you." He murmured quietly as he stood and threw away his trash. He came up behind Aria and loosely wrapped his arms around her waist. "Seriously.. Thank you for coming to find me."

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/4 22:26:58 )
You can die anytime...

Aria blushed a bit and nodded, turning to hug him tightly,"Of course..." She said softly,"You mean a lot to me... as a kid and now... That's why I only want what's best for you." She hugged him for a few minutes and smiled at him,"Go get some rest." She said softly,"Maybe this evening we can do something fun if you are up for it."

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/4 22:32:25 )
Hayden brushed his lips against her forehead before slowly releasing her and nodding to her words. "Alright.. Wake me if you need anything though." He said to her then turned and headed down the hall and into his room where he laid down and quickly fell asleep.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/4 22:40:11 )
You can die anytime...

Aria smiled softly, watching him go. She was glad to have him back in her life. She had missed him too much. She spent that afternoon doing some light housework, making sure to keep the noise to a minimum so she wouldn't wake him up. She wanted him to get as much rest as needed.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/6 03:54:52 )
Hayden slept like a rock until early that evening. He woke with a headache and rested his hand over his warm forehead and sighed under his breath. Hayden remembered about half of what they did today, due to being so out of it. So he laid in bed and started at the ceiling as he tried recalling going to the doctor's and such.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/25 16:57:37 )
You can die anytime...

Aria had finished up the housework that had needed to be done and had settled down in the living room with a book to read. She wanted to let Hayden rest all he wanted or needed since she knew trying to beat a drug habit would be really hard and exhausting. She really hoped that all this help was really working. She soon got up to start making something for dinner, wondering if he was still asleep.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/26 19:45:41 )
Hayden laid in his bed a little bit longer, shifting when he caught the aroma of her cooking. Well, he assumed she was cooking. He slowly sat up and held his head. Jeez.. Did they have any pain killers? Wait.. No.. He was just getting off something, so he was extremely sensitive. Last thing he needed was a relapse. Damn it! He wanted to bit something, but didn't.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/1 01:23:30 )
You can die anytime...

Aria had finished up cooking and made herself a plate. She wanted to make one for Hayden but she didn't yet, figuring he was still asleep. She sighed and sank down into a chair. She couldn't hide she worried about him. More than she wanted to admit. She rubbed her face, trying to figure out how in the world she fell in love with a junkie. It broke her heart that he had felt to turn to that. She wished she had been there for him better. She wished she had come back much sooner so he never had to go through all this.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/1 02:00:21 )
Hayden slowly forced himself up and off his bed when his stomach began to growl in demand of food. Once out.in the hallway, he smirked at seeing Aria sitting at the table. "Whatever you made, it smells awesome." He said as he made his way over to the table and gently placed a hand on top of her head. "Dont look so depressed.. I'm getting better, thanks to you." He murmured softly, wanting her to feel better.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/3 16:22:14 )
You can die anytime...

Aria looked down,"I feel so bad though." She said, rubbing her face,"I wish I had been here... I could have stopped this from happening. You could have come to stay with me instead of having to deal with your dad pushing you too hard." She got up and got him a plate of food before setting it down in front of him on the table,"I also feel bad because I've really missed you, and it breaks my heart this was such a mess."

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/4 01:37:48 )
Hayden frowned some at her words. This was just like her.. He knew she'd find away to beat herself up over this. "Even if you could have, we can't turn back time. This happened because I was a stupid kid wanting an escape, and some college guys gave me one. I took it. Not knowing what would happen, and not caring.. I could've left anytime, but I didn't. This is in no way your fault." He spoke calmly, sitting down when she brought a plate to the table. "It's my screw-up.. Now I gotta live with the consequences." He murmured stubbornly, before taking a bite of his food. Oh wow! It was amazing!

After a bite or two, he quickly ate the rest due to not really knowing just how hungry he was.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/4 02:58:48 )
You can die anytime...

Becca sighed, rubbing her face. Instead of a reply, she just got up to clean up the dishes she had used while cooking dinner that evening. She was thankful it was getting darker. She was really tired from such a long day and sleep sounded amazing,"There are leftovers in the fridge if you decide you want some more food." She said gently,"I think I might relax on the couch for a while with a movie."

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/4 03:09:18 )
Hayden finished his dinner in silence, thinking he had screwed up again and only upset her more.

When she did speak, he had gotten up to wash up his plate and silverware, then glanced at her. "Thanks.." He murmured casually, only sounding a little tired. He tilted his head when she mentioned relaxing on the couch with a movie. "Mind if I join you? It's been a while since we've watched any movies together."

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/4 03:12:36 )
You can die anytime...

Aria smiled and nodded,"Sure. I'll even let out pick out the movie." She said as she headed into the living room,"We have dvds and whatever is on Netflix. The choice is all up to you~" She settled down on the couch, letting him pick out the movie.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/5 23:16:44 )
Hayden chuckled and went to sit on the couch next to her. "Any movie I pick will contain some amount of violence, you seriously okay with that?" He asked, glancing at her with a raised eyebrow. Last he remembered, she didn't much care for stuff with violence or gore. Whereas it excited Hayden.

Nevertheless, he started scrolling through movies and tried to avoid his mind if movies, for her sake, and looked for more action-based or adventure movies.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/13 00:03:52 )
You can die anytime...

Aria smiled, stopping him on one of their old favorites from their high school years,"Oh my god, I remember that movie." She giggled,"We use to watch that one all the time. It was such a favorite of ours." She looked over at him,"Want to watch it for old times sake?"

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/20 18:47:29 )
Hayden paused when she did so and picked up the movie, and glanced at her with it in his hand. "This one? Yeah, okay." He said with a small smirk. He studied the cover for a moment before chuckling and taking the movie out of the case and putting into the player. He grabbed the remote and set it up before sitting down on the couch next to her.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/21 21:48:03 )
You can die anytime...

When he sat down next to her, she smiled and pulled him close, hugging him gently. She was so thankful she had found him, even after all this time. She was thankful she was getting him the help he needed. She just hoped he could stay on the right track and to get him over this addiction of his. She leaned against him gently to watch the movie, smiling like she did in the good old days.

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/22 02:01:00 )
Hayden's smirk softened into a casual smile as she hugged him and he lightly draped an arm around her shoulders when she moved to lean against him. He was lucky she found him when she did, otherwise who knows where he would've eventually landed himself. He turned his attention to the movie as it began to play.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.