Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Addicted: Nova x Kimmi

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 20:37:43 )
You can die anytime...

Aria had been crying softly as she sat on the bench, hating the fact that her one true friend in life was gone. She looked up, hearing someone nearby,"Sir...? Are you okay...m" she asked him softly, wiping away her tears,"Aren't you the same guy from before?"

but living takes true courage.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 20:46:48 )

Hayden tensed some when he heard her voice. Well, shite. He lowered his head and smirked lightly. "Funny how we meet a second time.." He murmured quietly. Well, at least he wasn't falling over her. "Couldn't find your friend..?" He asked, noticing that she had wiped some years from her eyes. She shouldn't be crying over him. . He didn't deserve it. She deserved a better friend than a junkie.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 20:53:24 )
You can die anytime...

Aria shook her head softly as more tears came,"No sign of him...anywhere." She murmured quietly,"I only came back here to find him... Since I can't there's not much point to stay here." She sighed as she wiped away more tears that fell,"I had just really hoped to find him... I know he had been having a hard time since his dad had done all he could to plan out his future for him..."

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 21:53:52 )

Hayden felt really bad, both physically and mentally. "Lemme ask you something, Aria.." He voiced quietly as he learned his back against the tree. "Your friend.." He murmured . "What if he.." He murmured quietl, lowering his head. "Didn't want to be found, in fear of disappointing you..?" Hayden finally managed to finish his thought, and put it into words. Aria had grown up into a beautiful woman, and here he was feeling sicker than a damn dog.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 23:35:25 )
You can die anytime...

"Disappointing me...? How so?" Aria asked, softly,"I came back just for him... just to find him and to hopefully have him in my life again...he was my closest friend... i... " she looked down, tears falling again,"I was in love with him...I still am..." she confessed softly, "But I'll just have to accept that it will never happen..."

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 00:21:48 )
This woman.. Hayden listened silently. So, she loved him.. That's why she came back. Hayden slowly slid down the base of the tree and raised his hands to his head. "You're impossible.. Why the hell would you have any feelings for me? You're a wonderful, and beautiful woman Aria. I'm nothing.." He was grumbling mostly to himself, but she probably heard him, or at least part of him. He slightly lowered his hands and looked at her. "I can't even lie to you." Hayden murmured. "..Aria, look at me. I've been the whole time.. Don't cry.. Okay?"

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 00:35:56 )
You can die anytime...

Aria looked over at him, hearing his words,"Hayden... why? Why didn't you tell me before?" She murmured, kneeling before him,"Why keep yourself secret from me?" She was still crying a bit, but she couldn't pull herself away,"I only came back for you... to have you in my life again... I've missed you more than you could ever know..." She heard his words on wondering why she could ever have feelings for him,"How could I not?" She asked softly,"We hung out ALL THE TIME... You were able to walk in my house any time you wanted, you had meals with us whenever you wanted... No one else ever had that with my family but you..."

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 01:02:46 )
Hayden lowered his head. "Once I knew it was yoh, I didn't want to believe if. This city is toxic, and you came back just for me. I've changed since the last time we saw each other.." He murmured quietly. "You've grown up into a beautiful woman..and I'm a street junkie. How could I tell you who I was? Those guys could come after you, just because you know me Aria." Hayden said in a hushed voice. "I wanted to pretend to be someone else, so I could keep you safe." Which was partially true.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 01:07:50 )
You can die anytime...

Aria leaned over and hugged him tightly,"Hayden... please don't do anymore." She said softly,"These drugs will kill you... who knows how many years they have already taken from your life... I'll do anything I can to help you break this habit. But it will only work if you want it to." She looked over at him,"Please... at least think about it..." She said softly

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 01:51:09 )
Hayden raised his hands to head and lowered his head. He knew that aldready. He wanted to quit. But.. He couldn't do it alone. "I've tried quitting.. Nothing ever works.. And I'm not going to rehab." Hayden murmured, sounding rather broken. "I'm surprised I haven't killed.myself, with how many times I've tried to quit.." He murmured quietly.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 02:02:18 )
You can die anytime...

Aria thought for a moment,"Maybe what you need is a whole new start..." She said, looking at him,"Would you ever consider leaving this town?" She asked him,"If so... we could do that... we could leave this town, get you help for breaking this habit..." She really wanted to help him,"I really want to get you help...Please... let me help you."

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 16:53:50 )

Hayden quietly listened to her idea. A fresh start sounded like a really good idea, but breaking his habit would be a lot harder than she made it sound. He didn't want to burden her. " Even if we did.. You'd be the main on supporting me and paying for a house.. I don't want you to over do it.." He murmured quietly.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 17:01:17 )
You can die anytime...

Aria didn't let him go,"Actually... I just found out a house was left to me by my grandma." She said softly,"So the only thing I have to worry about are utilities and food, which wouldn't be hard." She looked at him,"I wanna get you better, get you off this junk and away from those that put too much pressure on you..."

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 17:31:21 )

Hayden slowly lowered his hands and draped his arms around her shoulders in defeat. Her grandma left her a house? "Aria.." He murmured. She really wanted to help him. Hayden rested his head against the tree and sighed quietly. "It's not going to be easy.. But.. It's worth a shot." He murmured, agreeing to go with her and leave this town. This could cause trouble if word got around.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 17:43:25 )
You can die anytime...

Aria smiled,"That's it then!" She said, looking at him,"We leave tonight. Take only what is really important to you. Anything else can be replaced." She looked at him,"When we get there, I want you to see a doctor. They can give us advice on how to break this habit and how to get you back on the path of being healthy again."

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 18:03:21 )

Hayden couldn't help chuckling some at her enthusiasm. "You really are something." He said with a small smirk. "..and no doctors. Don't need one. Lock me in a room for a few months and check on me from time to time. Once withdraw kicks in, don't panic." He explained casually, since he already knew what to do to get off his fix. All he needed was someone who was there for him.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 18:29:23 )
You can die anytime...

Aria frowned on him,"I still want the opinion of a doctor." She said softly,"Besides, that first day I saw you, you looked really sick, running a fever... I don't want to risk losing you after just getting you back." She looked at him sadly,"At least think about it a bit okay?" She asked,"Either way, I'm going to head home and pack up my things. The furniture can stay there, the house has stuff we can use."

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 19:09:12 )
Hayden frowned at the mention of their first meeting. He was a wreck because he had gone a month without his fix.. "Fine." He murmured quietly before releasing her from his hold and slowly started to stand up. "I..um.. Can I help you pack? I don't really need anything from my place.." Not that he had been home the last few months anyway. But, the details were important .

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 19:16:15 )
You can die anytime...

Sayuri nodded,"Sure." She said, "I already have rent paid up on the house for the year, so everything that is in it we don't take will be alright for a while. Getting you out of this place is the first thing I wanna do though." She looked over at him after getting to her feet too,"Thank you...for at least seeing a doctor for me..." She said soflty,"I remember how you use to hate having to see them as we grew up."

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 19:47:44 )

He listened, and nodded to her words. Hayden glanced off as she mentioned the doctor. "I still hate 'em.." He murmured some. He glanced at her. "..but I'm willing to get over it." He murmured with a small smirk. Hayden put his hands in his pockets. "So.. Let's go get you packed." Hayden said casually.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.