Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Addicted: Nova x Kimmi

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 02:47:50 )
You can die anytime...

It killed Aria to sew him this way. She took care of him the best she could. As time wore on, she would being to cry softly if he would yell out in agony. It was breaking her heart but she wanted him to beat this more than anything

but living takes true courage.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 03:23:14 )

Another month went by and his condition seemed to slowly get better. He started eating light foods and the amount of pain he was in lessened as well. One morning though, he all but stumbled out of his room and into the hallway. "...Aria?" He called roughly. It was time to visit the doctor. He was getting better, but now he felt like his health was seriously at risk and wasn't sure what to do. He still had a pretty bad fever and some other things going on that should have passed, or at least lessened.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 04:10:29 )
You can die anytime...

Aria was already awake, dressed, and ready to go. Within moments, they were at the hospital waiting for a doctor to come out and check on him. Also to find out what they had to do to get him healthy again.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 22:31:50 )
Once they arrived Hayden had to at least attempt to fill out some papers and then they had to wait, but seeing his condition, he wouldn't be waiting long. He found a row of empty bench-seats because of how early it was and laid down while he waited.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 22:37:01 )
You can die anytime...

Aria sat with him, obviously worried sick about him. She started to wonder if she had done right by doing as he had asked. She was doing her bestto keep it together

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 23:08:56 )
What choice did he have? It was either that or rehab.. And rehab was hell. A hell of a lot worse than what he was going through now.

Eventually they were called back, and they weren't going to allow Aria back with him in his current state, but he wrapped around her like a candy wrapper. So, they let her back with him just to keep him calm. He had Aria sit on the bed with him as the nurse took his vitals and frowned. It was obvious that he was coming off something.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/9 23:43:09 )
You can die anytime...

Aria gently rubbed his back, doing what she could to keep him calm,"It's okay." she said softly,"We'll get you through this... We'll get you all cleaned up and healthy again..." She looked over at the nurse and saw her frown,"Is something a miss?" she asked softly, wondering what he had been doing when she wasn't in the room.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/10 00:02:19 )
Despite not really wanting to be touch by anyone, Aria wasn't just 'someone' and her rubbing his back really helped him keep his nerves calm. Just her being there was enough to keep him calm -ish. The nurse glanced at Aria when she spoke and lightly folded her arms over her chest. "You friend is a real mess. It's obvious he's recovering from dropping a bad habit, it's also obvious he didn't go to rehabilitation. He wouldn't be in this bad of a shape." Hayden tensed. "You're kidding, right?" He voiced dryly. "Just get the doctor, would you?" He asked quietly. The nurse glanced at him before leaving the room to fetch the doctor.

"What a load of bull.." He mused quietly once the door had closed, and he lightly leaned against Aria for comfort.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/10 00:04:33 )
You can die anytime...

Aria held him gently, doing her best not to burst into tears,"I wish I could have done more." She murmured quietly, hating to see him feeling like this,"I wish I could have gotten back to you sooner... Maybe if I had come back sooner it wouldn't have been so bad..."

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/10 01:43:00 )

Hayden closed his eyes and quietly listened to her soft words. "This isn't your fault, Aria.. If I hadn't been so stupid, this wouldn't have happened. If I hadn't fallen in with the group of guys from high school, I wouldn't be killing myself just to start fresh. If my father--" He suddenly got quiet and lowered his head some while resting against her. "If my father hadn't been so focused on my future.. Maybe he wouldn't noticed my suffering.." He murmured quietly.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/10 01:47:56 )
You can die anytime...

She hugged him tightly,"You don't need him." Aria murmured softly,"You have me... you'll have me as long as you want me here... even when you decide you don't I'll still be here for you..." She wiped away tears that had been forming in her eyes,"I had wanted to find you for years and years... I wish I could have stayed so none of this could have happened... I wish there was a way you could have gone with us and never had to have dealt with this whole mess..."

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/10 02:37:29 )

Hayden opened his eyes and looked down at the floor beneath the hospital bed. Where the hell was the doctor? He wanted to leave.. He wanted to go home with Aria and lay in bed with her, or sit on the couch like they were watching a movie. All this talking and thinking about depressing things only made this all the harder for him. It's why he couldn't quit all those times before, when he tried. What could he say to her? His attention shot to the door when a knock sounded, not relaxing much when the doctor walked in. "Hayden Hunter?" The man asked, earning a nod from Hayden.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/11 04:30:09 )
You can die anytime...

Aria looked over at the doctor as he came in and nodded as well when he had said Hayden's name. She explained what had brought them here and how she was doing what she could to help Hayden kick his habit for good.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/11 04:50:25 )

Hayden remained quiet as Aria spoke to the doctor about why they were here, and the doctor only glanced at the young man. "So you tried to quiet cold turkey, no wonder you're in such bad shape." The man spoke, sitting down. "It's not the withdraw, given how much time has passed. You obviously overestimated the stability of your immune system. Dropping it like you did was incredibly dangerous, Hayden. I'm going to give you some vitamin and supplements. Be sure to take them everyday." He instructed before getting up and leaving the room.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/11 04:52:35 )
You can die anytime...

Aria gently wrapped her arms around him tightly,"Let's get your vitamins and supplements. We can get something to eat on the way home if you want anything." She said softly,"If not I'll grab something myself and then get you home so you can rest.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/11 05:02:23 )
Hayden leaned against Aria some. "He didn't give the okay to leave.. These probably coming back.. But, food sounds tempting. Very tempting." He said with a semi-lazy smile.

The doctor came back shortly with a plastic bag, and held it out to Aria. "Here, this is to get him started, and so.trying for that fever of his. Your friend should be alright with so e time to recover, from recovering." He said with a small smile. Now they could go and get a bite to eat.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/11 05:22:56 )
You can die anytime...

Aria thanked the doctor and got Hayden back into the car.. They stopped to get his favorite fast food on the way home. Once there, Aria gave him his vitamins for the day before they sat down to wat,"After we eat, do you want to go back to bed? Or do you want a nice shower first?"

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/28 02:03:03 )
Hayden dozed off in the car, until the smell of the food from the fast food placed reached his nose. Once home, he went inside and sat at the table. He took his vitamins without a complaint and slowly began to eat. Hayden glanced at her when she mentioned bed, or taking a shower, and shrugged. "I probably need a shower..but I'd rather just go to bed.." He murmured, taking a bit out of his food.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/2 16:56:11 )
You can die anytime...

Aria nodded. She finished eating and went down the hall to his room, getting it tidied up and all before he went up for bed. It had still been a mess from when he was dealing with his withdrawls so she made sure to put everything back as it was beforehand.

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/3 02:09:00 )
Hayden was eating slow, so she finished well before him. He lazily watched as she went down the hall to his room and huffed quietly, figuring she was cleaning up his mess. He could do it himself.. It was times like this that made him kind of feel like a little kid, and Aria had been one of the few people who brought that side of him out.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.